test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exordium Bug Report Megathread

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 500 Moderator
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
Hi Hi Everyone! ^_^

We're all super excited that Exordium is live! Naturally, there are things that can go wrong when bringing very large patches like this to the game. Please make sure to keep this thread about issues that may come up and we'll take note, investigate and report them to the dev team.

Edit: Try to include as many details as possible - like which version/language of the game you are on, any relevant screenshots, what you were doing at the time, etc. :)

** And a reminder - please submit tickets for your issues as well, it gives us more direct data to present to the dev team. **

Thanks!!
Post edited by anole300#5837 on
Tagged:

Comments

• nitros#6761 nitros Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello.

My game after the update does not open anymore, I have already performed the removal and installation three times and not always the same problem after pressing the button to play.
  • harmony#9506 harmony Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hello,
    The update on my machine gave a problem. The new class does not appear to create. After entering the game, distribute the 2 points of the build in ZambiaBR that is currently trapped in the 95-100 map in the Hozte mission. I have already repaired the game, rebooted the machine and only the message "building load failed. The program will exit!" I can not carry out any command or teleport the doll from one map to another. What should I do? Can you remove my doll from the map? Should I uninstall everything? How to proceed?

• d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    Death Gaze world boss didn't pop despite world chat saying it did

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• theshark#7194 theshark Posts: 13 Arc User
    i have the same message like harmony post i dont know what to do
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 213 Arc User
    Best update ever:

Phantom shirt sometimes disappear in the water (screenshot is at Jadegloss Lake)

(Yes elf women apparently have nipples,so censoring it just to be safe xD)

https://imgur.com/IWMBvZ3

giphy.gif
  • Hehe very very nice. Male pants the same bug ?))))
  • gamma2test2onlygamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hi all,

First, last time I was logged was in agost, after the new patch, I let in the night patching so can check "what is new", so after log in using the secondary character, level 99, I follow the ?new? quest of "The Horse" which send me to the "new" map (the map in self was there in agost but no used for quest).
    When enter in the map, show up a message window error saying something like "Failed Load Building" and blocking the interface of game (so cant use "unstuck" skill or others ways to out there -Illyfue is no pvp- ).
    At this point, the only option come to my mind is "redownload ALL the game" but it will take too long (just for see "what is new") :/

Meantimes, I need ask, what is need for do the new "class" (elf archer or ranger), from "Create" option, dont show up. (Mainchar is level 100 ... is was that request element). As I say before, my last login (and check forum) was in Agost (near 3 month ago), so no idea which are the request element for new class (just want see... "what it's new" ).

Thanks for any usefull answer.

Capture Screen:

• shadowyunanshadowyunan Posts: 3 Arc User
    My game after the update did not open anymore, I already performed the removal and installation and gave the same problem after pressing the button to play, it stays on the black screen
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 213 Arc User
    no idea, the phantom shirt black part was always acting weird.

I mean,its supposed to be kinda transparent but there are places where its becoming pure black (like the cash shop preview) and in this case, underwater. So as long as its the same material as the black part in the shirt, then maybe its the same case.
    giphy.gif
  • keakua808keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    My pet tab went from 7/7 to 4/4 and im missing 3 pets... help
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordofthejunglelordofthejungle Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey all hate to say it but 13/16 pets gone after update, and reaching level 101.
    Several rear high quailty pets just gone. Along with pet slots as well.

Please fix the problem as im not the only one.
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 112 Arc User
    Lotus Seclusion, Ranger skill Recalls Pet, when used
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Child of Earth>
  • starfischle1starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Lotus Seclusion, Ranger skill Recalls Pet, when used

This is actually happening everytime you enter stealth, no matter what class you're playing and which skill grants you the stealth effect. It's been that way a while now, pretty sure it is by design.
  • mikey27mikey27 Posts: 2 Arc User
    The skill Mental Focus on protector class is not working anymore how it should. When buffing it should add 67% of your defense too atack. With a maximum of 30% of max attack. Now when buffing it does not add any attack. My protector is down almost 4k attack because of this bug. Can not do as much damage as before so dont get as far in hellroad as before. Please fix this.
  • After update, I could log in, played during 2 days, but yesterday, after network troubles, I power off my computer and went to sleep. Now, everytime I try to log in, the game simply doesnt work anymore. No matter how I wait, its crashed on a black screen, and if I click somewhere on it, it just stop responding.
    Lots of friends are getting same trouble. can someone help us?

Here how its shown:

https://prnt.sc/h9ko58
  • Also, because of this, theres many people that CAN NOT participate in that leveling competition, where the first 10 to reach level goals get prizes. I want to know if there will be compensation, cuz was not fair. Some people can't even log in.
  • itry#8252 itry Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here, so sad :'(
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• mikey27mikey27 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also noticed that the protector skill Mass Taunt is not working like it should anymore. The range is 20 meter and i know from botting certain places how many mobs i can taunt with that skill. I see now that i dont get as many mobs too me when i use the skill. Looks like the range is only 4 meters now. Please fix protector skills.
  • abraxadabraabraxadabra Posts: 23 Arc User
    Soul Marksmen's talent Trap of Magic no longer applies silence to targets cursed by Hunter's Mark. We have tested on several soul marksmen and it only applies the disarm status. There is supposed to be a silence applied as well as an disarm.
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    On my main char i can exchange a 'rune secret order' at Ferrie, when i try to do this on my warden (Inheritor) i saw ferrie has no shop on him. After asking around it seems that the newly added classes (reaper/warden/archer) have no option for this shop.

Theres 2 more orders which are supposed to be exchanged with Ferrie, the 'Lv4 rune secret order' and the 'Crystal secret order' Ferrie has no option for these at all. I payed good money for these, i expect ot at least be able to use them. @anole300#5837 i added a screenshot for these, i suggest to put an exchange at Otis, PWE was allowed to put stuff at Otis for exchange in the past.

I bought these items at a NPC, can i have my diamonds back? is it worth writing a ticket?

Post edited by nickvv on
  • jkthejokerjkthejoker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hello, so here is one issue that I found it might be or not, a bug.
    When you use the rolls skills (double W, or other sides A,S,D), while on a flying mount, it actually pushes you forwards as if you would not be mounted. Dunno if it's intended or not :D
  • ardzardz Posts: 13 Arc User

Hello,
    The update on my machine gave a problem. The new class does not appear to create. After entering the game, distribute the 2 points of the build in ZambiaBR that is currently trapped in the 95-100 map in the Hozte mission. I have already repaired the game, rebooted the machine and only the message "building load failed. The program will exit!" I can not carry out any command or teleport the doll from one map to another. What should I do? Can you remove my doll from the map? Should I uninstall everything? How to proceed?

I have also been experiencing this problem with my main Halaina. Please can we get a response about this issue.
    Also, what about compensation for all that i am missing out on?
  • starfischle1starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    nickvv said:

On my main char i can exchange a 'rune secret order' at Ferrie, when i try to do this on my warden (Inheritor) i saw ferrie has no shop on him. After asking around it seems that the newly added classes (reaper/warden/archer) have no option for this shop.

Theres 2 more orders which are supposed to be exchanged with Ferrie, the 'Lv4 rune secret order' and the 'Crystal secret order' Ferrie has no option for these at all. I payed good money for these, i expect ot at least be able to use them. @anole300#5837 i added a screenshot for these, i suggest to put an exchange at Otis, PWE was allowed to put stuff at Otis for exchange in the past.

I bought these items at a NPC, can i have my diamonds back? is it worth writing a ticket?

would you mind letting me know if the rest of the items in the packs are bound, too?
    i basically only need the titles on my main, if the gems are tradable that'd be awesome since I could give it to my inheritor.
  • alexgw23alexgw23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Hello,

I've gotten the same error on my warrior main after following the new questline to Baptism Square on the "new map". No option to town portal because the error blocks the rest of the interface. I sent in a ticket but I was forwarded here to report it as a bug because they don't have a fix for it yet. I've tried verifying, repairing, running as administrator, etc. Uninstalling and reinstalling would take an incredible amount of time for me (if it even works at all) so I don't really have any options.

Also the game crashes with bug report whenever I try to invite on someone, or right click on someone to do something, or get into my friends list. I haven't noticed anything else so far, but this means I can't use myself as an anchor, and can't self invite in any way *edit* except using party interface.
    Post edited by alexgw23 on
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User

nickvv said:

would you mind letting me know if the rest of the items in the packs are bound, too?
    i basically only need the titles on my main, if the gems are tradable that'd be awesome since I could give it to my inheritor.
    all bound
  • I get the same building failure message.I also do not have the new ranger class to create.
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    i can't destroy, throw out, sell (Beginner's Guide) hope some day throw it out ty!

• listignachtlistignacht Posts: 1 Arc User
    Why cant my vampire attack on free on free isles?

My vampire Mortuuse is lvl 91 and I cannot use his skills on the free isles. I even tried resetting his talents. Did not work.

I can not use attack skills while solo or in a group on the free isles. I asked this question in a ticket and got this answer.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write in. We’re very sorry to hear that your gameplay experience has been affected negatively.

This may be a case of an unreported gameplay bug. Thank you for notifying us. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however, some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

We also recommend posting this in our Quality Corner, as this would be a good topic to discuss with the Moderators and Quality Assurance team. Our Development Team and Community Teams check the forums often as well.

Here’s a link to the forum itself:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/categories/bug-reports3

We hope for your kind understanding this matter. Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards,
    Ehdione
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/

also sent a pic with it of skill not working

• relax2008relax2008 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cant roll in guild lottery even i have done requirement of dedications.