test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Dimensional Trumpet permanent?

chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 272 Arc User
Topic says all. I don't mind 300 leaves for permanent cross server WC, sounds fun ;) but if per WC...

Comments

• tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 45 Arc User
    when you open window "All server broadcast" is says above dimensional trumpet consume item, so i gues it is per wc. but that's just theoreticly.
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl100 ~ Nyos server ~
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited October 11
    Lol if per wc, they will end up like runemakers a useless item in boutique before the change to soul leaves xD none uses. I guess it only Works on cross which makes it even a more meh meh feature, cross is dead :D should call it the flute of the dead or smtg, you talk to yourself/echo only.
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead "specialized in all FW conspiracy theorys."
    Sem_nome.png

ty Superbia for awesome sig <3
    even if is not dead, you can use normal flute, so this is one of bigest fail, and there is many of them
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 251 Moderator

Topic says all. I don't mind 300 leaves for permanent cross server WC, sounds fun ;) but if per WC...

It is used for all-server messages, and is consumed per message. Basically an all-server version of a world flute.

It is used for all-server messages, and is consumed per message. Basically an all-server version of a world flute.

and you puted it for 300 leafs....why not soul leafs?
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 272 Arc User

Thank you for the confirmation.

• Topic says all. I don't mind 300 leaves for permanent cross server WC, sounds fun ;) but if per WC...

Oi @anole300#5837 PWE kinda keep leveling up about being "greedy" even game is almost dead.. eh?.. No one gonna pay 300 leafs for useless consumable/1 time use sheeeet, while servers are almost empty and our ig gold is drained... pls make sure to devs hear about it ;) another nail on the coffin! gg :3
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited October 12
    300 leaves, or if we charged for that, basically $7.50 to flute once to all servers. @anole300#5837 it MUST be asked of you, does $7.50 for a 1 shot write to all servers seem even remotely reasonable to you to ask anyone to pay for such?
    U know, before this flute was created and cross was alive the way we did to call each others was using steam,skype,facebook,or log some alt with 400 flutes in another server, will keep going that way none will bother with 300 leaves stuff unless for showoff, its low population game, most ppl know what expecting from each other, news spread quickly, etc. Like above posters said game is drained, you will see salt from me until you do smtg about it, this year was horrible for fw.
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead "specialized in all FW conspiracy theorys."
    Sem_nome.png

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 110 Arc User
    They don't have the need to think whether that is reasonable or not, fair or not, etc. They determine their actions based on specific market studies.
    These studies tell us many things about what and how it happens in the field of play. For example, that while the game is about to kiss its decline, there will be some who will continue to spend their money unrelated to this fact, and that this is due to human behaviors related to frustration, obsession, compensation, need for power, the need to win, the need to compete, etc. Everything left in a game like this is feverish.
    It is difficult to convince addicts, that their addiction is harmful, and it is very logical, their addiction does not attend to reasons, so it is an addiction: only attend to inertia.
    There are very varied socio-economic profiles in the community, but as I say, when it comes to human behavior, that variety is extinguished, giving way to only one difference: the ability to, with money, give sucess to the will of win and be on top.
    We will continue to follow these guidelines until we leave the game.
    And they, for their part, will continue to charge their fees for doing exactly what was promised in their talks: nothing.
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 33 Arc User
    tomycro0 said:

To prevent spamming nuff said
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 251 Moderator
    edited October 12
    majkel33 said:

^^^ this

If it were cheaper, think of the amount of spam/trolling possible - all players have access to the item, which allows them to broadcast to everyone playing the game. We are definitely keeping an eye on it and may make changes in the future.
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 50 Arc User
    "If it were cheaper"?

Who's going to spend even $1 (40 leaves) a pop spamming, let alone $7.50 a pop?
    majkel33 said:

tomycro0 said:

i love my blocklist for that
    Sem_nome.png