test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WHY? WHY? do you continue these stupid events?

moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 78 Arc User
theres only 2 thing we really want in this game , bugs fixed so playable game , and descent sales of things or orbs in the cs, the game i understand your trying with limited resources, but why not have some orbs with good things in them for sale, the orbs you have had recently are all just old things or fashion , gives orb of wonders or bloodwing orb or something we can buy to help our charachters not the same old ocean or poly or the other stupid orb or ones with lots of fashion come on guys your dropping the ball, FRUSTRATED NAKED CSER, waves at the ladies!

Comments

• cravenheadcravenhead Posts: 65 Arc User
    Wow, is that all we want? I think you should ask around. How about some sellable shiit for non-csers? How would you feel if everything in orbs was bound? I think you're a little out of touch Moonpie.
  • mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    how about asking how many non-cser @ free player left (casual player w/o @#$% no of alt)?xD
    all that left already at high tiers + with a lot of last year "treasure" probably.
    Why bother asking farmable content. It always some trash content anyway.

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 12
    Well i just dont bother to play anymore, or give them my money, mostly because no fixes, such as arena, i come on forums from time to time to see the same repetitive endless cycle. Being competitive in fw vs 200 ppl or be elsewhere vs 26 millions or so. Either way for the Tenno!
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead "specialized in all FW conspiracy theorys."
    Sem_nome.png

ty Superbia for awesome sig <3
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

theres only 2 thing we really want in this game , bugs fixed so playable game , and descent sales of things or orbs in the cs, the game i understand your trying with limited resources, but why not have some orbs with good things in them for sale, the orbs you have had recently are all just old things or fashion , gives orb of wonders or bloodwing orb or something we can buy to help our charachters not the same old ocean or poly or the other stupid orb or ones with lots of fashion come on guys your dropping the ball, FRUSTRATED NAKED CSER, waves at the ladies!

Lol, defo i can use the runes given from that "stupid event", either if are advanced or normal ones. (plus bashing the gm's is always fun even though this isnt a "kill the gm" event).

Just write your posts in single person , dont talk for "us" when actually i see you and you only ask for those fking bloodwing orbs.

Maybe i would bother for Marvels, and say maybe cuz anyway got my stupid gold ring and in Illy flames are going to be worthless soon (already under 50g each lolol).

Scorpioluca

Ps: and yes, they "dropped the ball" 2 weeks ago with everything on + 2 promos going and ppls csed their asses lmao.
  • abrasivejinganabrasivejingan Posts: 36 Arc User
    I'm just happy they're trying to give us events, but I do want the sp tree of inheritors fixed, I can't max my warden because of the bug
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 707 Arc User

Ok, nothing to expect from a casher...

Really, qqing about that (also, not "us", just "you" wtfg seriously!) when games needs fixes/ppl/attention/updates?

IF you have money, use them already or simply stop ranting. Game has already so many cash shop items it's even embarassing asking for more; wanna be an ascendend player fast? Sorry ain't happen for free. Open wallet now OR wait.

But - please - stop qqing about cs...
  • fckoff92fckoff92 Posts: 3 Arc User
    literally never come to forums, but i was gonna post same thing lol
  • moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 78 Arc User
    i see the smart people finally showed up lol
  • jipa#5040 jipa Posts: 4 Arc User

Lol, defo i can use the runes given from that "stupid event", either if are advanced or normal ones. (plus bashing the gm's is always fun even though this isnt a "kill the gm" event).

Just write your posts in single person , dont talk for "us" when actually i see you and you only ask for those fking bloodwing orbs.

Maybe i would bother for Marvels, and say maybe cuz anyway got my stupid gold ring and in Illy flames are going to be worthless soon (already under 50g each lolol).

Scorpioluca

Ps: and yes, they "dropped the ball" 2 weeks ago with everything on + 2 promos going and ppls csed their asses lmao.
    Why are flames going down so quick on illyfue?

And I heard a rumor that gold items will now count for champ set bonuses next patch, can someone who play on china confirm?
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,035 Arc User
    The "we" mentioned in the first post might be a group of people thinking alike though thats definitely not my choice of priorities.

While most players i know would agree on bug fixing as top priority, second thoughts differ somewhat.

I really would like to see other concepts for the new pay to play content than a primitve "buy your toon strong enough".
    I would also like to see professions/jobs being something worth wasting time upon (or those trader skills finally being available after 6 years of being above job limit), a revival of group play instead of copy/pasting class exclusive skills to every new or older class around.
    I would like to see that silly "no revive in battle" limitation rooted out or at least make the game realise that 90% of what counts as "in battle" actually is passive standing around unatacked. I would also like purifying light being useful for more (was announced in patch note but did never happen at all).

Overall i would like to see group play made rewarding again, with every class able to take part and do their bit without severe cashing but because of their unique skills and abilities.

....but the tendency is to mutilate the game, making it a single casher "MMO" instead of a group oriented experience.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    jipa#5040 said:

Scorpioluca

And I heard a rumor that gold items will now count for champ set bonuses next patch, can someone who play on china confirm?
    Arent going down anymore, the "infinite flames dude" stopped at 50G (he got a permastall with hundreds of them, selling around 400 a day, the days we bothered keep an eye, refilling at soon they are about to end) so if you wanna sell those dropped from raids or hr is either 49G or wont happen.

Scorpioluca
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 673 Arc User
    jipa#5040 said:

Scorpioluca

When the free set goes freemium, farm pieces, insert 100 flames to use, hilarious.
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead "specialized in all FW conspiracy theorys."
    Sem_nome.png

ty Superbia for awesome sig <3
    Game has - on paper - tons of classes and trees to switch. In reality, just few classes with the right tree are really competitive in pvp - keeping in mind it seems pve uses to be just for our version, not even mentioned in the original software - killing the variety.

If you add the fact cashers get the opness rounded at max lvl, it ends with 3 or 4 ppl per server being ascended, the others swimming in the mud. Just simply surf on net for some "Forsaken World Arena pvp" videos. SAME players, SAME classes/trees... For 46 billions matches.

Well, it is not just this game - look carefully - every free to play is doomed to this fate.

While I understand a casher is happy to buy his ego boost, because on his chair doesn't shine enough, I can not reach the point to get Orbs - read relevant most wanted cash shop item if you prefer - as top priority to the definitely due fixes game needs.

I don't buy a tablecloth for a missing-leg-table until they give me the leg I am look forward to.
  • kumikumi Posts: 104 Arc User
    A lot of FW's issues are intertwined. There are a lot of things about this game that make it unappealing to play, but nothing will change unless China opens an ear and takes notes...and then actually reads those notes and applies them. I don't envy the PWE employees in charge of FW.
    Little known fact is that there are often inner company changes that we're not told about...like a great shift in attention off of FW and to newer titles. We just see the subsequent lack of attention and assume it's just slacking.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • cauldron7cauldron7 Posts: 41 Arc User
    I see lots of these problems too. For the casual player, this game is impossible. Far too much to do just for 1 junk item. In order for a character to be able to hold his/her own in most events is to have already spent 20,000D in development. Anima, Wings, Wing Charges, Resist/Mast, Augmenting, Fortifying, Excessive costs for gear, ALL dailies, Dedi, and so on. Even CSing is junk these days, unless you're a fashionista or mount junkie. None the less, the coders dropped the ball after the devs dropped the ball, but the top of the pyramid is where the problem is. This could all be fixed and people coming back to the game, but that calls for a different approach than orb gouging. The rewards are laughable, and the odds for fortification/Wing charge are far beyond ridiculous. Even the daily login rewards are 90% garbage, but the devs are just cheap. I want better gear and better stats, not ponies and bunny pets for crying out loud. And many guilds do not take players from the outside, or do not match a firm set of criteria before a party invite. I'm pretty sure the code is a ball of spaghetti by now and there is no mending it. The devs fail to listen to the players, and when they do, I'm sure the overlords shoot it down after a financial meeting. But yes, all these PTP and PTW games are becoming a fad, and the developers know this. I'm not bashing the CS'ers, I've dropped a grand on this myself. But in hindsight, I realize that the game is fine as long as you accept the fact that you're gonna have to drop many more thousands into this moneypit for an OP char, since there is no gear farming that actually drops more than bag fodder.
  • omfgpopperzomfgpopperz Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 27
    cauldron7 said:

I see lots of these problems too. For the casual player, this game is impossible. Far too much to do just for 1 junk item. In order for a character to be able to hold his/her own in most events is to have already spent 20,000D in development. Anima, Wings, Wing Charges, Resist/Mast, Augmenting, Fortifying, Excessive costs for gear, ALL dailies, Dedi, and so on. Even CSing is junk these days, unless you're a fashionista or mount junkie.

Don't forget about the Fusion gems and diestones, and the gloop, and the outrageous odds of getting them to work right. And the accumulation of Apotheosis ranks..

they have added way to much to do to advance char now unless you started 3 years ago good luck catching up, i justr want some descent orbs , i dont think thats to much to ask since were paying money for them . but no its just 2 tof or 2 that or fashion come on and 30 leaves for ot you have to be **** to buy these orbs , but the have charge rewards and spend promos every week, spend your money will give you leaves but were gonna bend you over if you try to spend it
    The environment makes it all.

Will you spend tons for a skyscraper in the middle of a desolated island with no current/water/people/food and so on?

So, on FW, will you spend for a deserted place where to wander alone pressing random buttons?
  • known2figuresknown2figures Posts: 120 Arc User
    they seem to really love putting that same orb back in the cash shop, something tells me it's not selling well since it's been there for like 2 weeks or 3.
  • cauldron7cauldron7 Posts: 41 Arc User

they have added way to much to do to advance char now unless you started 3 years ago good luck catching up, i justr want some descent orbs , i dont think thats to much to ask since were paying money for them . but no its just 2 tof or 2 that or fashion come on and 30 leaves for ot you have to be **** to buy these orbs , but the have charge rewards and spend promos every week, spend your money will give you leaves but were gonna bend you over if you try to spend it

Having so much to do wouldn't be so bad if the odds were not so horribly lopsided. Anima training is a good example. At higher ends of the training, you stand to lose many hundreds of points or gain 10, after you've dropped 20 SD trying. Same as the Wing charges (hundreds of gems just to get 1/4 of the way through 1 bar). The Orbs odds are all geared toward the junk drops. The last time we got a fair payout on orbs, they had a rollback. But the game itself has gotten much harder for casual players since it had to accomodate the Whales. Then in the Summer event, they will, again, reward the rich, and starve the poor.

and here they go again events events events , that have nothing to do with the average, in game player that just wants to play the game, and still no orbs of interest,gamre is just dying a slow agonizing death
  • kumikumi Posts: 104 Arc User
    cauldron7 said:

Having so much to do wouldn't be so bad if the odds were not so horribly lopsided. Anima training is a good example. At higher ends of the training, you stand to lose many hundreds of points or gain 10, after you've dropped 20 SD trying. Same as the Wing charges (hundreds of gems just to get 1/4 of the way through 1 bar). The Orbs odds are all geared toward the junk drops. The last time we got a fair payout on orbs, they had a rollback. But the game itself has gotten much harder for casual players since it had to accomodate the Whales. Then in the Summer event, they will, again, reward the rich, and starve the poor.

Welcome to shameless pay-to-win.
    The annoying thing is that FW devs seem to think they're alone in this MMORPG market. They're not. That's why we're losing players (Myself included) so fast and so many. People KNOW they don't have to play FW, and so many other MMO's, even pay-to-wins, aren't this steep. One has to wonder WTF is going on in FW devs minds.

Oh, wait, it's this: FW China is doing just fine. Coincidentally, it has way more maintenence, is way more PVP oriented, and actually listens to the player base...and FW NA still has whales to milk.
    TLDR, Don't bother. I wish I didn't still have friends here.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 299 Arc User

kumi said:

I wish I didn't still have friends here.

U know u can make new in other games too and if they would be friends they would move with u
    A friend wouldnt force a friend to move along either... it goes both ways
    nickvv said:

kumi said:

I wish I didn't still have friends here.

U know u can make new in other games too and if they would be friends they would move with u
    A friend wouldnt force a friend to move along either... it goes both ways
    Then why not playing both games?
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 35 Arc User
    I'd like to see a gain of mastery, Resistence and Soul points to replace the no experience earn after level 100. I like questing but what is the point when there is little or no reward. And the Anima training... frustrating to say the least.
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 9

Already scoring 14K in HR on a 4 month old toon, and without spending a crazy ton of money, just moderate targetted spending only when worthwhile things are happening (admittedly that is rarely more than once every 6 weeks at the current orb stocking schedule)

PvP-wise though, it's more the lack of arena working at all that is the issue for anyone to "catch up" on that front.
    stew675 said:

Already scoring 14K in HR on a 4 month old toon, and without spending a crazy ton of money, just moderate targetted spending only when worthwhile things are happening
    It's always spending.

You are rewarded for spending.

Open wallet and buy Orbs.

But I tought FW was not a p2w game!! QQ