test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second SP Tree STILL BROKEN for inherritors

rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 548 Arc User
edited May 19 in General Discussion
So when will this be fix, you guys have known about it since day 1 from the expansion. Do you guys not give a flying fudge about the game anymore? There is a mile long list of bugs that just keeps on growing and nothing ever gets fixed. The game has become more of a waste of time and a wasted potential. Like... god -.- Starting to actually get pissed about this *B*-ill *S*-naps -.- Loyal players, who have been here since closed beta are leaving, new players are giving up... like com'mon guys >.>
1zejmn5.jpg
Fairy tales are more than true:
Not because they tell us dragons exist,
but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
~G.K. Chesterton~
xluna_girlx
Eyrdan Glacial Priest

Comments

• unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 512 Arc User
    We're all waiting for a fix..
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 548 Arc User

We're all waiting for a fix..

Basically the tally now is... What ISNT broken xD

1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 250 Moderator
    We understand your frustrations with certain features not working or not working as intended, but we are constantly in communication with our devs to work on these issues. We appreciate constructive and respectful feedback from players lettings us know when things aren't working.

We wish fixing issues was simple all the time! However, in this case it has been more complicated. Our development team has been working to rectify this. We know how frustrating this is and thank you for your patience!
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 771 Arc User

We understand your frustrations with certain features not working or not working as intended, but we are constantly in communication with our devs to work on these issues. We appreciate constructive and respectful feedback from players lettings us know when things aren't working.

We wish fixing issues was simple all the time! However, in this case it has been more complicated. Our development team has been working to rectify this. We know how frustrating this is and thank you for your patience!

A lot of the frustration comes from the lack of communication. You might be in constant contact with the dev's but the players don't even know who the devs are let alone hear anything from them. Weeks of silence compounded by the growing list of things going wrong doesn't help the frustration. Nevermind the arena which seems to be a coin flip every week.

We, the players, have no idea what's being worked on. It's been suggested many times in the past to post what the priority of the bugs are. Older players know that there is a priority list on what gets fixed, but we never see it. Things like the translation issue in Medium Lionheart for wardens, a player took a screen shot and said which skills are which. That happened in the first week. Small bugs like that are still broke that adds to the frustration.
    Exactly what @eberg33k said... A lot of us who do give feedback especially us who give put in as soon as we notice get frustrated because it takes ages to get a response from anyone. It maybe that you dont want to come back empty handed, but just hearing that the bugs are being addressed versus complete silence is nice. We know that soemthings do take time but some of these bugs have been around for god knows how long.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 50 Arc User
    It also doesn't help that there's threads about the broken rune names, that have been around for over TWO YEARS, and still, they are broken.

Here's one that lists all the misnamed Tormentor runes, and also references all the Reaper runes (again) which were reported on a year before that thread:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1203018/torment-mind-talent
  • BUt new orbs that PPL ask for are more urgent matter, then who would bother bout fixes, players pay so the product works.
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 771 Arc User

BUt new orbs that PPL ask for are more urgent matter, then who would bother bout fixes, players pay so the product works.

And they've paid, so it's time for it to work.
  • anonymousblanonymousbl Posts: 16 Arc User
    New update, bug still seems to be there.
    How long is this going on now? A month? More?

New update, bug still seems to be there.
    How long is this going on now? A month? More?

Like I've mentioned previously - I'm really sorry but this hasn't been an easy fix according to the developers. We know this is annoying and whenever I get any new information or update about the issue, I'll be sure to share it with you guys!!
    Another maintenance - maybe we get a fix for this annoying problem?
    Yes, yes, maybe?
    Noooo.
    Maybe... after fixing all the very important wing issues... :s
    While the server restart was not announced at all today, I am still hopeful that *maybe* we'll get a fix for this very annoying issue! ;)
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 521 Arc User

While the server restart was not announced at all today, I am still hopeful that *maybe* we'll get a fix for this very annoying issue! ;)

It was announced as a network maint so getting your hopes up is pointless.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017 ~ 'coz idgaf anymore
    freeyaa said:

It was announced as a network maint so getting your hopes up is pointless.

Come on, you can't detect sarcasm even when I am using emotes?
    Logging in sometimes just seems so pointless now, nothing is happening really and even with the current login events... I feel like I just login and take about 10 mins to do the dailies then afk playing other games. Feels like there is nothing to do, and sometimes I even do HR out of Sheer boredom. Another huge turn off is the bugs that NEVER get fixed... I was busy for a while on my inheritor toon but even now its boring to log her on to run things. Its sad because I really loved this game and played six years now, I hate to see it being neglected and in poor state like this. I dont think I even logged on this entire last week even once...
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
    Still...
  • sergei525sergei525 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 21
    Seems like one of those bugs that will remain unchecked... such a shame. This was a feature many were excited for and just about every main player had created an inheritor. First time in years these low level instances were this active... But you reach a certain point and its almost handicapping, these bugs around the inheritors. For example, having a sin with duel trees, edge and venom. But cant switch between the Dyos and Nyos for the specific builds. Truly annoying and discouraging.

Death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life ...
    ~ XBloodsipperX ~

sergei525 said:

Seems like one of those bugs that will remain unchecked... such a shame. This was a feature many were excited for and just about every main player had created an inheritor. First time in years these low level instances were this active... But you reach a certain point and its almost handicapping, these bugs around the inheritors. For example, having a sin with duel trees, edge and venom. But cant switch between the Dyos and Nyos for the specific builds. Truly annoying and discouraging.

Unfortunately, it has been a difficult issue to correct and whenever I get more info, I will update you guys!
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 2,862 Arc User
    edited June 21
    there hasnt been like a single significant bug (non-cs related or pwe screwup) fixed since the update came out over a MONTH ago, seriously what do you guys even do all day because it isnt work.
    amarantos said:

since the update came out over a MONTH ago

It's now over 10 weeks ago. (which yes, is over a month, but it's still 10 weeks of no fixes)

If a permanent fix is so hard to implement, isn't there a way to resolve it case-by-case?
    Isn't there a GM console where you can do small manipulations like completing a quest?
  • kumikumi Posts: 104 Arc User
    Welcome to Forsaken World, get used to it.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 136 Arc User

If a permanent fix is so hard to implement, isn't there a way to resolve it case-by-case?
    Isn't there a GM console where you can do small manipulations like completing a quest?

The GM console which the game have is absolutely **** and not useable for such things. Still every P-server owner could easily fix that problem. Just PWE cant coz they not allowed to do anthing on the serverfiles. So they have to wait for a chinese solution..

• cra0cracra0cra Posts: 2 Arc User
    if second SP still broken for inherritors ,we still get bonus from it?
  • sergei525sergei525 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 23
    I think it is extremely pathetic. That p-servers have the capability to fix these files and even add their own content, and a multi-server organization like this retail version for the Americas and the EU cant even touch the bloody system files without consent from China... Retail... close to 100k player population who spend money for a product they EXPECT TO F******G WORK. No new, excitable content that ACTUALLY works on our servers here, every patch has more and more bugs that NEVER get attention... bugs dating back 2 FREAKING YEARS and MORE!!! P-servers run by donation and they can do emergency patching within a couple hours even... No wonder our player population are getting fed up and quitting. And this BS excuse of waiting for China just pisses us off even more. Some of us have invested a lot time AND money in this game, and this pathetic maintenance is nothing but a slap in the face.

Death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life ...
    ~ XBloodsipperX ~

Unfortunately, it has been a difficult issue to correct and whenever I get more info, I will update you guys!

difficult or not, it shouldnt take this long at all, and the more we hear about china for fixes the more and more frustrated we get. we spend real money, and like sergei said, p-servers haqve far more impressive maintenance than this. far from perfect but atleast mostly playable. you and the other gm maybe be working hard and trying but the company is killing the game and pissing every single one of us off.

1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
This discussion has been closed.