test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE TONIGHT - 5/2/2017

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

The maintenance is a server reset with some general fixes on our backend.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

The maintenance is a server reset with some general fixes on our backend.

This sounds like an arena fix attempt, make it happen.
  • driftingdethdriftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
    sounds like maybe some fixes to inheritor bugs , too , make them happen plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 59 Arc User
    hopefully they fix arena would be nice oh and the hole not finding npcs which ones not to do and to do in rep areas u cant see **** have to go running around like you memorize the area to find quest to do for second toon its annoying how you expect people with eb weapon to combine with arena weapon to get their ultimate weapon that's like forcing someone that took all that hard work to use the pve weapon when your a pvp toon. this is why the game we play is dying out because less fixes and more making things we don't need I want arena gear and cant get it cause it is broken plus that's a whole lot of dedication I lack with out it by doing the arena quests.
    Storm Server Nemesis Guild
    Class: Divine Priest
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited May 2017

sounds like maybe some fixes to inheritor bugs , too , make them happen plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nope 2nd soulpower tree still doesn't work for me.

<mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Fixes, why do i still have hopes, arena still broken, warden still bugged, second sp still bugged, the only fix i see is boutique and those old orbs are overpriced compared with past.... none will buy that unless desesperate.
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    and my chats settings are still broken, vrrr..... :s in PM chat is ALL only PM message not !

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

Fixes, why do i still have hopes, arena still broken, warden still bugged, second sp still bugged, the only fix i see is boutique and those old orbs are overpriced compared with past.... none will buy that unless desesperate.

Yes ffs, they put the 25% bonus leafs, charge reward, spend promo and there's a fking nothing to get in cs = rage time

Scorpioluca

• senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User

Well, I see so many "desperate" ppl around.

You know, they do not cash because game is worth, but more like an habit.

And PWE knows it, veeeery well.

There must be a reason gamers usually say "big whales on a small pond"...
  • neoragesoulneoragesoul Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can someone put the link to download that update packs for the may 2nd 2017 update my patcher wont update tells me to download and manually update please help
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    senrin said:

Well, I see so many "desperate" ppl around.

You know, they do not cash because game is worth, but more like an habit.

And PWE knows it, veeeery well.

There must be a reason gamers usually say "big whales on a small pond"...
    Tbh i dont see all that desperation around, only orbs spammed i see in wc are those "given back bound dontrecallwhichoorbswas" from cs alts (one gone on for 1 hour this morning haha, well, gotta say he got 3 devi and 5 d's in about 10 secs too ;P) and not the craps on sale in cs atm.

Scorpioluca