test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NewClass *Ranger* wanmei 20/04

anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 648 Arc User
Unlike warden this one looks promising :pensive:
source: https://buluo.qq.com/p/detail.html?bid=308642&pid=5961690-1492709708 directly translated with Google;

Perfect World 3D Western magic online games "Ghost mainland" "order new chapter" will be on May 18 hot beta, the history of the most heavyweight new work will detonate Cranmond more continents. Set strength, wisdom in a new career "Ranger" strong struck, he will awaken the devastating killings. The new map "order high ground" stunning debut, a copy of the group "the source of the sins of the former chapter" and the new breakthrough story shock come out, will cause the magic world subversive changes. More new level break strength, Need for new equipment, fair sports, many massive content and the warriors together to write a new epic chapter.
Marvado's Storm Legion and the Union frequently fought, unwilling to fail he tried to summon the ancient souls regain the right to rule, at the same time the wizard's commander "Ranger - Asia" led the major races set off, will pull Cranmond History of the new round of heroic hegemony boom!

[Majestic new career "Ranger" debut
Elves and demons in the history of frequent evil, the two families contempt, the two archers were from the wizard and the demon family, but also to bridge the distance between the two communities.
They are the gods of nature, hunters in the jungle, they have the falcon-like vision and compact power control, can cause huge damage to the remote enemies, proficient in a variety of close combat skills, skill agility, near keep, far Can attack, at the same time have a strong group attack skills, called hunting master. Even he can, by the power of nature, summon a strong entourage to fight side by side with them, to destroy them with a powerful enemy!

[Shocked to explore Nirvana rebirth "order high ground"]
Cranmondo continent wonders, the new map section "order high ground" is to challenge your visual nerve. Top 3D quality rendering of the pastoral and ice and snow intertwined complex landscape, windless cemetery horror wonders, knight closed baptism square ... ... will take you to spy on the magical world of the bustling scene. A battle of justice and evil, will be quietly launched here!

The new chapter of the source of sin
The Lord of Marriage - Marvado in charge of the life of the seven kinds of sin and desire, after the resurgence of his comeback, from all the empty call of its most powerful seven servants, to order the high ground back to chaos Of the whirlpool, and created the "forehead of sin". In this copy of this super-large group warriors, the warriors can enjoy the most intense fighting desire, together will be hidden here in the rage, greed, arrogant kill, get from them to enhance their own properties of the new type of equipment, a growth Adventure trip is about to start, the warriors are ready?

Fair play
Mysterious continent 7, millions of warriors in the Cramondo continent cast a lot of brilliant, to promote the magic world again and again gorgeous sharp change, in addition to "Ghost mainland. Order new chapter" new version of the content for the first time opened Inside and outside, fair sports are also in urgent preparations, there is no grade of the points, you only need to take a flexible, superb operation, grasp the opportunity to play this is the key to our victory. This is a battlefield that belongs to the brave, a place where life is rekindled. A war of no smoke is about to start, who will become the strongest king, let us wait and see.

【Breakthrough level limit the new equipment to help the strength of the soaring
In order to further enhance the strength of the Warriors, this version will enhance the role of the upper limit to 110 level. Breaking the new level of warriors, not only can get more talent points, but also have a new equipment, this summer allows you to experience a very different in the Cranamondo magical journey.

[Contract system]
One you avoid single, two for the companion, three for Huan, when you are so impoverished I am still your last line, your feelings will be "Ghost mainland 2" "contract system" to help you witness. From April 6 onwards, more than 85 warriors can team to Raisinger "contract relationship guide", the establishment of a contractual relationship, with the relationship between the three roles of the contract can be bound by the contract, "the order of the new Articles "after the arrival of the task reward will be a substantial increase in the transaction within the contract Oh, small partners please look forward to!
"Ghost mainland 2 order of the new chapter" is about to hot beta, a new career "Ranger" debut, the Warriors can also choose their own role to inherit the new career Oh. More exciting content, invites you to come to experience! Read more information more attention

patch notes come on this thread when they release them ^^
xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead "specialized in all FW conspiracy theorys."
Sem_nome.png

ty Superbia for awesome sig <3

Comments

• endless013endless013 Posts: 193 Arc User
    Just looks like another Elf archer class just like all the rest in every mmo ever with the added bonus of total fan service since archers have been literally requested since closed beta. Totally worth the year or two it'll take to get to us, especially since they wont start on a localized version until 6 months out from release and do a rush job like Demons. Or worse a 3 month rush like it really REALLY feels like they did on Wardens.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl100
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl100
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 91
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 2,848 Arc User
    oh boy lvl 110
  • yosiasyosias Posts: 109 Arc User
    more talent points?
    yey?
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 546 Arc User
    I would probably play this class o.o
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • wolfenstormwolfenstorm Posts: 131 Arc User
    We just got the Warden class. It will be another year or so before we get the archer.

• mhmitsmemhmitsme Posts: 78 Arc User
    glad i dont waste my gold for inheritor :D
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • im2gr84uim2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited April 22
    Just curious if we will get new talents rather than new points only :sweat:

• botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 126 Arc User
    1 of the main Reason i started the game 6 years ago was it hadnt an damn Archer class...q.q

• elisha2elisha2 Posts: 258 Arc User
    I play bow 8 years in another Chinese game. Curious, if could make a ranger better than there. I can not wait.... ;)
    d2a58ac.jpg
    Illyfue / NewOrder / 3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    LadyElite astromancy warden
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 706 Arc User
    Not sure how a bow class can be scarier than a gun class...

Ages ago I tought FW had MM instead or archer.

I was wrong, they had hidden plans!

#FWhashiddenplanstorulemmorpgsworld
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 546 Arc User
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • kelemkelemkelemkelem Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 26
    really why i read this now.... I hate my self, now I have a question if u cancel ur Inheritor (delete the toon) you can do it again? I believe I read than you can't but im not sure. My toons always was archer like a alt and healer main, but this game does not have a archer, well till this at least, so I was like ok at least i have a marksman, sorry I have a "The water is frozen" nice traslate there lol
    ty
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 2,848 Arc User

really why i read this now.... I hate my self, now I have a question if u cancel ur Inheritor (delete the toon) you can do it again? I believe I read than you can't but im not sure. My toons always was archer like a alt and healer main, but this game does not have a archer, well till this at least, so I was like ok at least i have a marksman, sorry I have a "The water is frozen" nice traslate there lol
    ty

yes you can create a new inheritor after deleting one.
    that's a great new thanks amarantos

• d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 70 Arc User

that's a great new thanks amarantos

Be weary that when deleting the inheritor, your main/parent will be in-accessible for seven days until the inheritor is deleted. After the inheritor is gone you can than resume on the parent character and make another child toon if you wish.

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

mmm so take you 7 days to do a new baby, thats a fantasy world for you hehe, thanks for the info d4bigm4n
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 501 Arc User
    I'm still wondering why the warden isn't promising according to the OP
    Well, Warden isn't something so, let's say, new.

Seems more like a light bard 2.0 if you go healing spec, or DD + CC mid range the other 2 trees. Also, but that's totally personal, I do not like the weapon at all.

Warden: Lady Oscar is here! Why not a huge shield as weapon... Meh...

Ranger? Well, besides the fact almost everyone likes bow (ok, not all, I know), it seems they can summon a fairy or similar, which is something we still do not have.

Op or not, that's another question, but we all know is more a matter of wallet than class itself. At least here. China, there're better.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 648 Arc User
    Pretty much what above said, warden ends up on being just an ordinary melee if u want the more functional build, and non effective hybrid type of class since it cant play trees at a good extent when u compare it with other classes:

Tank build come on a pve server and try to old agroo with your super *inheritor* csed warden from our top sin which generates way more agroo than anyone else in this game without a taunt or agroo generating skills.

Heal tree sure but why would i take a healer warden if light bards heal way better than him and cant even provide a bubble thats as good as priest, or have the single heals of a blood vamp, not talking about how buggy heal effect seems to be working.

Talking pvparena wise every toon can be tanky with crit def stack build, but then u cant kill, oh but 100 nature/fervor/wisdom is so op, can one shot and cc ppl with bleak infernoon nyos fervor , thats only for a few to afford, come with it on 75 wisdom DU :) or on a priest primal.

Lets not talk about the wrong and bugged descriptions *cof *light shield* cof* of the class that will take way too long to fix,

And in the end if u can enjoy your warden its just a game,and i got my own opinion but with all *inheritors* monarchs ultra warden on cross Eu i have yet to see one that i could make me say, class is promising, i cant counter him/her if u wana stand there providing shields/cc auras with long cooldowns, that class is good for CN cause of their builds, and open pvp enviroment i can see lots of applications for it, on my pve server not really, cant see it in any good scenarios apart from the usual dd, but that doesnt mean i will change my mind about it.
    xGIOx Illyfue aegis/elemental warrior - NewOrder co-lead "specialized in all FW conspiracy theorys."
    Sem_nome.png

• madjenmadjen Posts: 146 Arc User

Unlike warden this one looks promising :pensive:
    source: https://buluo.qq.com/p/detail.html?bid=308642&pid=5961690-1492709708 directly translated with Google;

Perfect World 3D Western magic online games "Ghost mainland" "order new chapter" will be on May 18 hot beta, the history of the most heavyweight new work will detonate Cranmond more continents. Set strength, wisdom in a new career "Ranger" strong struck, he will awaken the devastating killings. The new map "order high ground" stunning debut, a copy of the group "the source of the sins of the former chapter" and the new breakthrough story shock come out, will cause the magic world subversive changes. More new level break strength, Need for new equipment, fair sports, many massive content and the warriors together to write a new epic chapter.
    Marvado's Storm Legion and the Union frequently fought, unwilling to fail he tried to summon the ancient souls regain the right to rule, at the same time the wizard's commander "Ranger - Asia" led the major races set off, will pull Cranmond History of the new round of heroic hegemony boom!

[Majestic new career "Ranger" debut
    Elves and demons in the history of frequent evil, the two families contempt, the two archers were from the wizard and the demon family, but also to bridge the distance between the two communities.
    They are the gods of nature, hunters in the jungle, they have the falcon-like vision and compact power control, can cause huge damage to the remote enemies, proficient in a variety of close combat skills, skill agility, near keep, far Can attack, at the same time have a strong group attack skills, called hunting master. Even he can, by the power of nature, summon a strong entourage to fight side by side with them, to destroy them with a powerful enemy!

[Shocked to explore Nirvana rebirth "order high ground"]
    Cranmondo continent wonders, the new map section "order high ground" is to challenge your visual nerve. Top 3D quality rendering of the pastoral and ice and snow intertwined complex landscape, windless cemetery horror wonders, knight closed baptism square ... ... will take you to spy on the magical world of the bustling scene. A battle of justice and evil, will be quietly launched here!

The new chapter of the source of sin
    The Lord of Marriage - Marvado in charge of the life of the seven kinds of sin and desire, after the resurgence of his comeback, from all the empty call of its most powerful seven servants, to order the high ground back to chaos Of the whirlpool, and created the "forehead of sin". In this copy of this super-large group warriors, the warriors can enjoy the most intense fighting desire, together will be hidden here in the rage, greed, arrogant kill, get from them to enhance their own properties of the new type of equipment, a growth Adventure trip is about to start, the warriors are ready?

Fair play
    Mysterious continent 7, millions of warriors in the Cramondo continent cast a lot of brilliant, to promote the magic world again and again gorgeous sharp change, in addition to "Ghost mainland. Order new chapter" new version of the content for the first time opened Inside and outside, fair sports are also in urgent preparations, there is no grade of the points, you only need to take a flexible, superb operation, grasp the opportunity to play this is the key to our victory. This is a battlefield that belongs to the brave, a place where life is rekindled. A war of no smoke is about to start, who will become the strongest king, let us wait and see.

【Breakthrough level limit the new equipment to help the strength of the soaring
    In order to further enhance the strength of the Warriors, this version will enhance the role of the upper limit to 110 level. Breaking the new level of warriors, not only can get more talent points, but also have a new equipment, this summer allows you to experience a very different in the Cranamondo magical journey.

[Contract system]
    One you avoid single, two for the companion, three for Huan, when you are so impoverished I am still your last line, your feelings will be "Ghost mainland 2" "contract system" to help you witness. From April 6 onwards, more than 85 warriors can team to Raisinger "contract relationship guide", the establishment of a contractual relationship, with the relationship between the three roles of the contract can be bound by the contract, "the order of the new Articles "after the arrival of the task reward will be a substantial increase in the transaction within the contract Oh, small partners please look forward to!
    "Ghost mainland 2 order of the new chapter" is about to hot beta, a new career "Ranger" debut, the Warriors can also choose their own role to inherit the new career Oh. More exciting content, invites you to come to experience! Read more information more attention

patch notes come on this thread when they release them ^^

Thanks for posting this Gio! Indeed it looks promising :) Im glad now I saved a slot for an inheritor on my main account. I was not sure about warden so I made one on an alt account. Finally an archer type in this game... wonder why it took them so long to get it done... we have way too many melee classes. This is cool ^_^

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    Well i guess that u guys just dont know how to play warden lol
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 258 Arc User
    Gio, "Heal tree sure but why would i take a healer warden if light bards heal way better than him and cant even provide a bubble thats as good as priest, or have the single heals of a blood vamp, not talking about how buggy heal effect seems to be working."...i play Healer Warden, bcs im curious What he can do in comparison with my bard. My warden is still nob, but already now healing more than 50% bards in game :D I'm afraid a little, what To know the warden, if get it all, what my bard has.
    d2a58ac.jpg
    Illyfue / NewOrder / 3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    LadyElite astromancy warden
    patch notes from today
    shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20170510/202932.shtml
    Dear players:
    "Ghost mainland 2 order order" experience service will be held at 8:00 on May 11 start maintenance update, the expected maintenance time of 2 hours, in case of special circumstances will be extended, then the following will be updated:
    【New opening content】
    1, a) open new career - Ranger:
    B) elves and demons can choose the profession, weapons for the bow.
    C) the occupation has three lines of talent. Super remote talent "days arrow", a comprehensive output talent "hunting", auxiliary output talent "natural".
    D) Ranger using the Department of Physics proficient (day arrows, hunting) and geography proficient (natural).
    2, the upper limit open to 110 level.
    3, open a new large map and related lines and branch tasks:
    A) open the new map order high ground and related main line task, the player reaches 100 in the dawn of the parliament · Wendelin take the new main line task: noisy street.
    4, open the order of the highlands of the feeder and daily tasks:
    A) Choose phobia: Have you ever seen a plant that will quarrel? Outside the island on the island. Robot CZO-001 is precisely because this matter do nothing, perhaps you can give it a suggestion. Go to the sector outside the flying island, find the robot CZO-001 to receive the relevant tasks.
    B) Frozen night: cold face, bound eyes, snow territory, frozen flowers ... ... order highlands only female knight who seems to have a lot of secrets. And the only breakthrough in the secret, may be just in the simple tree demon body. Go to the spring field plain, find the tree demon Yi Tira receive the relevant tasks.
    C) nameless tombstones: what can not see the world, we may not be able to understand life; can not wait for what the future, we may not be able to answer. But in the depths of the abandoned monastery, some people may give you the answer. Go to Baptist Square and find grocer Trump to receive the relevant tasks.
    D) timid ghost: worn out of the cave outside the cave a ghost ghost, it is afraid of a lot of things, and the reason is strange. If you are interested, you can go tease it. Go to the ancient country wandering soul, find the timid ghost to receive the relevant tasks.
    5, open new activities:
    A) Forest Rainbow Band and the goddess song: Between 8 am and 22 o'clock every day, the forest rainbow band and the goddess shilia will appear randomly around the world, find them according to the notice and listen to the song, at the end of the song offer your blessing (Use [refueling] social action, you can learn at the Rheinger social home) to get experience and belief reward (limited to 60 players).
    B) a large geographer: complete the main task [sneak into], in the Highland Sisters Diya Landan Department of access to a large series of geographers task, collecting scattered in the orderly highland 14 areas of geographical literature, all collected after the powerful Attribute title.
    6, open a new holiday activities:
    A) May Hunting Festival: May 18-18, 2017, in order to celebrate the alliance of new fighters - Ranger to join, Epee King commissioned the wizard demons two groups responsible for organizing this year's hunting festival. The player level to 20 can be in the Rising grid Twilight Plaza NPC "Aieruo De" Department to receive the activities of the task, to participate in festive preparations.
    7, add daily activities:
    A) order of the high ground of daily life: the completion of the order of highland branch task (choose phobia / frozen night / nameless tombstone / timid ghost) after the next day can receive the corresponding branch daily, access NPC and branch tasks Consistent.
    B) Dali's little mind: through the co-ordination, to open the guardian of the chest of the monster, access to the contents of the chest. Can be in the new map order high ground baptism square, financial fans Dali Department to receive.
    C) the way to get rich: it is said that the financial fans of Dali is the most high-order people, want to know how he got rich? The player level to 100, you can go to the order of the high ground of the baptism Square, in the financial affairs of the Dali Department to receive the task.
    8, the new faith to recover the order: the new [faith recovery order: Robot Legion], [faith recovery order: Kawasi death team]
    The letter of remuneration can be purchased at the Rezel Reel businessman Raymond Thor, and the Order Highland and the Sister Dia Delran.
    9, in the Association of senior weapons division, senior anti-equipment division to increase the hero sixth-order equipment production formula exchange. :
    10, in the new professional skills instructors at the heart, choose [rare groceries - Reflow Guide], you can spend 10 copper souls to get [return player guide], which records the "Ghost mainland 2" the latest piece of information and games Relevant instructions for new content.
    11, open 100 master copy - Kagar base camp, from the new map order high ground baptism square corresponding to the entrance to enter.
    12, the new order of a purple suit, a copy of the new team by a copy of the final copy of the final draw also have the opportunity to get the order of a set of equipment properties random and pick up without binding.
    13, a copy of the new team open - "the source of sin"
    A) level limit of 105, the number of teams limited to 12-18 people;
    B) copy of the order of the high ground commander "Jerry" is located in the order of high ground, baptism square;
    C) copy of the reward: Hero 7th level of professional equipment, order 1 level of professional equipment, orange equipment debris;
    14, the new mount equipment system: the master of the contract to move to expand the interface, mount equipment, follow-up output.
    15, the new element of the miracle system
    A) in the "element miracle operation" service to join the "element miracle up" function;
    B) When the element miracle to full level full level experience can be used when the specified props for lifting operations;
    C) the success of the product will be given a miracle, the new element of miracle will inherit some of the original elements of miracle experience;
    D) Lost product failure is the loss of rising props and the next level of growth and growth experience;
    E) can be in the heart of the miracle with the awakening of the stone to redeem part of the rising props
    16, the new rock cutting proficiency skills book
    A) added a new magic pet skills book - rock cutting proficient;
    B) can be purchased at the Reichen Mochuli Chamber of Commerce magic pet practitioner Hicks spent 1.5 drill gold coins to buy;
    C) challenge the habitat of the elite monster has a chance to fall;
    17, the new talent points: level to 95, 100, 105, 110 can get 1 point talent points, a total of 4 points talent points.
    18, the level of 90 can be in the Rhemlin NPC Wilhelm Baker (NPC Henry near) to receive a senior equipment pack.
    19, the courage to return to the activities of the opening: in the May 18, 2017 to June 25, 2017 between
    A) Those who reach 70 players, every day landing can receive a rich active reward.
    B) Regression player (player who is not logged in within 30 days before May 18, 2017 and has a role level of 70 or more) can complete the instruction task at the NPC in Victoria, get the return pack and the warrior return buff, as Captain to a copy of the random challenge (expert level) or a random challenge copy (master), in the mysterious old man to receive the task of "challenge of the courtesy" after the kill copy of the Boss will brush out the chest strange, kill the chest strange, will fall prize. The team roll point to determine the final attribution.
    【Adjustment】
    1, parliamentary prestige adjustment:
    A) can pay at the Wendelin 60 million credit for 10 votes;
    B) can pay 150 letters of faith at Wendelin to convert 50 votes;
    C) can pay 300 credits at Wendelin to convert 100 votes;
    D) Increased batch submission of ballot functions: 50 ballots can be paid at eight candidates.
    2, into the gods to adjust the prestige: in the free port of the Angel Church of the gods messenger to pay 10/50 Shen Yao badge, get the corresponding prestige 7500/37500 points.
    3, inheritance system adjustment: increase the prestige of God's heritage.
    4, in the reincarnation of the twilight hall Yate Wood Department added [camp killings] related artifact collection exchange.
    5, the black market to increase the output of the sacred stone fragments.
    6, the breeze of the valley: in the breeze of the valley added 103 monster robot corps and 108 monster Caesi death team; reduce the number of low-level monster
    7, a copy of the monster attribute and level limit to 110 level.
    8, buried bone insect nest by the 90 expert-level copy of the adjustment for the 100 master copy, the entrance to the new map order high ground baptism square.
    9, the level of more than a copy of the recommendation level 15, through the rapid team into the copy will be deducted double vigor.
    10, add 100 "heroes of the challenges of fate" task.
    11, a copy of the team hero contribution, the legendary point of reward adjustment: the player through the team copy of the source of sin will be the legendary point, the other 105 before all the team copy to modify the value of the hero.
    12, the hero point and legend point exchange adjustment:
    A) fourth-order, fifth-order hero equipment exchange needs to adjust the hero contribution to the original half;
    B) sixth-order hero equipment exchange needs of the legend points into a hero contribution;
    C) Hero equipped with fifth order into the sixth order of the material, the need for the legendary scrolls adjusted for the hero scroll, the hero scrolls need 150 heroes to contribute;
    D) heroes equipped with six steps into the seventh order material, need a new legend scroll, the legendary scroll needs 200 points legend;
    E) to adjust the heroes of the hero, heroes need heroes contribution to the original one-half, respectively, 50,75;
    F) adjust the hero contribution to exchange the amount of purple mysterious volume, the hero certificate from 4 to 1 for 8 for 1, the hero medal from 6 to 1 for 12 for 1, each purple mysterious volume required hero contribution The total amount has not changed;
    13,100 above the monster to increase the fall: contract binding level 1 of the high runes or 2 ordinary runes.
    14, weakened the 90 part of the monster strength.
    15, the new version of the strength of the test level upgrade, the specific adjustment: in the revival of the era need to get through the depths of hell 30, to be able to receive non-binding incentives or gold coins, associated items and activities are: Haiwei fortress, , Dare to run, abyss at the end of the world elite reward, guild welfare coupons.
    16, wings property adjustment:
    A) Wings 37 attribute "hit value +45, defense value +1225" adjusted to "attack power +1875, crit damage + 10%";
    B) wing 44 attribute "life recovery + 1000%" adjusted to "treatment effect +1225, effective treatment rate + 5%";
    C) wings 50 attribute "attack power +1875, all attribute attack power +1225" adjusted to "attack power +2275, crit damage + 15% Effective treatment rate + 8% ";
    17, hell of the road to adjust: through the hell of the road after the first 50 off the [hell of the road collection] to bind the award, can be traded within the contract relationship, after the opening of all the items for the binding reward, Times
    【Problem fix】
    1, repair camp - Association related:
    A) when the president of the Association to change the camp, offline guild players did not change the camp at the same time the problem;
    B) repair the president offline, the player can apply to join the different camps of the problem;
    C) the corresponding tips should be added when the camp problem can not be invited or applied for membership;
    Sem_nome.png

skills
    "New Year" on May 18 hot test, the new career "Ranger" has become the focus of the Clandon Warriors talk about today, my sister took you in depth analysis of his second talent "hunting" Let us Take a look!
    Ranger a total of "days arrow - hunting - natural" three lines of talent, today to give you a brief introduction to the "hunting" talent.
    This talent under the ranger proficient in a variety of combat skills, long-range melee are at ease. They can easily group attacks, especially when the enemy is relatively weak when they will be cold-blooded to harvest it.
    "Hunting Department" talent has the following six characteristics?
    1. Dodge based on value
    Skills attack range and damage will be associated with their own dodge value associated with the higher the range of dodge the greater the scope of the attack to trigger the higher the probability of double attack.
    2. Range of multi-group group control skills
    Talent initiative skills "waltz" can be on their own around the target caused by the interruption of the effect of four attacks, and according to their own dodge a certain probability to give their own additional relief effect.

3. damage amplification mechanism
    Part of the talent will have to reduce the resistance of each other to improve their own proficient settings to ensure that hunting talent can cause higher damage to the enemy. An enemy with less than a certain percentage of blood will bring more damage.
    4. Tumbling the hidden mechanism
    Talent Ranger used the tumbling skills will be short-term stealth effect, and the wolf's "fog" skills similar to the effect of the enemy during this period will be lost goals.
    5. talent dodge more layers
    Part of the talent after the release of the skills will give its high dodge value of the short-term increase, increase its viability
    6. Kill the enemy to return to their own life
    In the final talent "hunting season" and "hunting king" under the effect of the hunting department career in the open "hunting season" after the skills, each kill an enemy can restore their own 15% of the maximum value of life blood, And to obtain a short-term immunity to the vast majority of the control effect of the state.
    Sem_nome.png

edited May 10
    Ty for the update!

I still have to fully understand those since engrish does not help and I am not horrifically smart either, but I have the feeling - unless new class has some shield like MM or anti CC - it will end up being (another) glass cannon.

Seems like IF (IIIFFFF) you can get your distance, free from any CC and right (evasion from notes?) build, you can deal horrifically high dmg output.

Even the 15% heal regen as long as CC immunity, seems quite op, but here again, you need to actually kill an enemy, which is not that easy.

Ok class seems to have a sorta stealth, will it be enough?

----

tl;dr: sins, come along! New food has arrived! Delicious rangers!

xD elf male
    Sem_nome.png

That's Assassin's Creed Hero!

But with a bow... Somewhere XD
  • gvangvan Posts: 86 Community Moderator
    edited May 12

xD elf male

I was thinking it was just elf female and male demon class when I first saw the news. Really curious if other races will have option to choose this class. So.. elf male or female... and demons so far have option to choose this class?
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
    gvan said:

xD elf male

I was thinking it was just elf female and male demon class when I first saw the news. Really curious if other races will have option to choose this class. So.. elf male or female... and demons so far have option to choose this class?
    for both demons and elves from both genders

female demons are semi bugged they lack tail and horns xD one of main complains atm.

105 gears statsbonus no crit dmg and need 7 pieces for 10cc 8 for 500 attak 5-6 for 200-300 attak.

relic upgrades

Sem_nome.png

• duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 87 Arc User
    Hm.. How does HE Rank 7 gear look then?
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Child of Earth>