test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reapers on PVP

fonsevfonsev Posts: 19 Arc User
No matter if some ppl consider reaper an OP class personally I believe one of the weakest malee classes in pvp,compared with others at the same stats are reapers.
Huge cooldowns on defence buffs and remove debuff skills , reflect sucks on shadowbind, and hp recovery is really low.
Stats are awsome crowd control is awsome too with sickle , but no clear advandage as other classes.
Even as brawl immune for 15 secs is redicoulous in term of other classes protection buffs.
So as HP goes down reaper is weakened and become an easy target.
We are doomed to do a decent figh every 5 minutes almost.
I dont know how this will look like after all awakening skills are added really but i believe alot of things need taken care with this class skills.

Come on my fellow reapers any good advices on that ?

Want to read your opinions.

Comments

• xnavaxxnavax Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Reapers are a huge disadvantage to War/Prot classes Prots are just tanky and Wars have an insane amount of stun breaks compared to reapers, the only way i deal with Stronger wars is to litterally catch them by surprise but they can run around in champ gear where if i do im one shot by a war, prots have insane amount of dmg reduction that runeable to boot so a granite prot is just dumb and ni-unkillable if built right aka ConorK/DeathXRage(getting better fast x.x)

Reapers best weapons in PvP are their pulls and slow effects, which means any class that is immune to slows is automatically going to have a leg up on you since our pulls are on 20sec cd and 180cd (for wind or true runed Crimson Vortex) and Corrupting Seizure if your bind 16 secs. Reapers have the dmg to kill fast but overall defiantely the worst melee pvp class imo and love reapers, its just an obvious true.

Sins have stealth and muti spam, Prots Dmg reduction and reflect, Wars are PWE glory child, and Vamps immune to slows, MM have stealth now with an good stun chain, Priest can now heal mana and HP and a good priest is terrifing if they are tanky, Bards have the bubbles (light and water) and have really good cc and anti cc, Mages (ice) have perma stun chain and wind has interrupts for days. If i was going to rate pvp teirs for classes Torm/Reaper would be at the bottom sadly and Sin/Bard/Prot (end game) and then War/MM/Mage, end game War can't hold a candle to a end game prot/bard/sin they just die.
  • fonsevfonsev Posts: 19 Arc User
    It seems things started to change with new gear .
    Ultra title plus new gems helps alot and as dark awakening brawl and wind can survive form slow. Ultra title and full anima shetler helps alot but still against vamps need alot of good timing.
    Shadowbind just doesn't care of prots only on warriors due to cooldown of brawl skill but warrior need to be OP to have a clear adavndage.
    Pulls is not a problem as wind if you got the chance talent of reset the cooldown activated especially with new talent points lvl 110 .
    Shadowbind as Dyos seems gives more survivability against vamps warriors and protectors and chance to win battlle in alot of cases if you play your cards right!!
    Blood brawl always Dyos can do fine agianst healers damagers even bards and BBrawl as Nyos is the solution to sins.
    But blood wind still need conciderable support and manovering after sickle fails or main debuffs on cooldown.
    Gold gloves 95 help bloodwind nyos and bloodwind dyos need golden boots 95.Also 3 golden rings helps alot wind class reapers to survive after sickle fail to stun or do damage by increasing cdodge and cdef with reid.
    Maximising GaleRip 4/3 and cyclone 4/3 improves battle status. Dark void is irreleveant since you never have the chance to develop enough cdamage.
    Against warriors or prots bloodwind is killed by his own power and after a while in battle of luck of defences.
    Having both diestone maximized it seems that using dark skills as bloodwind is a trick can give you advandage on main wind skills falure expecially if Choking Gale is on cooldown and blood mist also.
    Not Recommended Bloodwind for Arena if not a very tanky fellow is at hand and bard too.
    Absolutley recomended on FF and GVGs when robust build.
    I have little problems using shadowbind dyos with dark awakening regarding survivability, beeing lucky on aoes it seeems that you can do fine just receiving hits for long.
    As brawl now only nyos is recommended since there is broblem with crowded situations. Nature 70 + Nyos seems to resolve a bit the situation if you build is robust.
    Bloodbrawl need to fill blood blust and brawl by hitting oponent continiously and if prevented to do so is like a sitting duck.
    But at last sins problem is gone with bloost blast on cast at right time and awakeing Dark skill imune to slow and stun. Only needs a silence skill like grip or stun like cyclone to succeed and sins falls like **** fruit.
    Testing brawl with fervor runes was an interesting experiment that on me it made a different behaviour of bloodbrawl bit more robust against warrios. Having immortal runes of both fervor and nature increasing fervor seem to make brawl more survivable.
    I have abandoned hybrid solutions excpet from brawl- shadow it seems it has a good avra in fighting though not better results than a shadowbind except on bards and healer damagers.

Alot of kill as wind is a nice option but when fighting with good geared people for me is beeter brawl or shadowbind.
    Do not forget you can change on the fly from brlawl to shadowbind depending the situation you deal with but you cannot do that on bloodwind.

King_Lycaon
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Do NOT necro!
  • camel1111camel1111 Posts: 4 Arc User
    So to summarise:

'I maxed both my mastery and resistances, I completed both diestones, upgraded my animas and bought full golds, and now thing seem to be easier, also rune energy helps'.

You are a very very special person King... very very special indeed
  • starfischle1starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Agreed... who would've thought that a maxed out character is strong *rolls eyes*
    This a pay to win game guys .
    See my first post, reaper is not so of pvp. Some solutions from pvp experience on skills and energy regarding trees in the previous comment on a very nice post xnavax might be helpful to exchange opinions.
    But truely what i say is for OP Chars not for newbies. PVP for newbies is another post guys xD.
    Now of course I am very special ..i am king ! B)
    I made this post to discuss with experienced reapers about how a reaper can succeed in pvp against favored classes like warriors, bards , Bigguns( special mm class) and sins.
    Reaper is 5 star difficulty class to play remember.
    So sorry this post is not foroum trolls but for geared people and special people who care to discuss.
    I love you all .

King
    fonsev said:

Thx for the enlightment! :hushed:

Well, you stated by yourself it is just a matter of cash more than skills, we all agree.
    fonsev said:

But truely what i say is for OP Chars not for newbies.

Well, the actual meta is definitely boring and has almost 0 variety: crit build or crit def one. No eva, no block, no mana drain. Due to the fact in this version we have few players and even less top geared, we can't have the variety that allows some classes to really shine. So your whole reasoning is quite unessential as well.
    fonsev said:

I made this post to discuss with experienced reapers about how a reaper can succeed in pvp against favored classes like warriors, bards , Bigguns( special mm class) and sins.

iLikeBigShootingWeapon is not "special", just a casher/active player with dmg build: stop that "special" already, it gets boring really fast. Every class has its counters, the only fact I can agree is that warriors seem pretty op BUT simply because we lack the variety that allows a team to shut it quite effectively.

For example I can say BR is a top tier pvp class, with the right tree and runes. Hardly I can see how you manage to see it as a 5 star difficulty or not that amazing. Maybe warrior is just easier.
    fonsev said:

I love you all .

We do too <3

edited November 2017
    My reaper is at 24k atk 8k def 240k hp 620%cdmg 70%cdodge 97 board resists 574%cdef missing 95 gold necklace but have the ring an no gold gloves mind you. Max wind diestones and max wind mastery with 85 dark and few dark deistones done. Wind and Bind are what i pvp in but i prefer wind cause of raw dmg but even when i went brawl with 90 blue energy warriors still win for the most part 95 wisdom in wind i win againist every warrior but 4 that i know of and bind only 3 beat me with 92 Fervor. I'm hoping tripling my arena gear and getting lvl 4 wings and superman and maxing my shelter makes it easier for me but still even those warriors i can beat its a long hard fight cause of CC/Dmg/def/hp advantages plus the insane about of heal and protection they get from skills as well.

Warrior with 644% cdmg and 490cdef shouldnt be able to kill me that easy its just dumb.
    Warriors also cause wrath to drop faster than any other class (tested it with my warrior and other toons i have one of every class)
    xnavax said:

Warrior with 644% cdmg and 490cdef shouldnt be able to kill me that easy its just dumb.

No, just no. "warrior" is too generic it's even embarassing. Also, which tree is this "warrior"? Which runes? Under DU? You wrathless while (s)he maxed?

And, no. Again no no no. You are a reaper, not a warrior. Can't compare. Like it so much? Be one.

BR, according to the tree, has nice heal regen, ensnare, pull, stun and aoe. Do you really complain?

Oh, wait, I got it: "I cashed so much I want to facetrollkill everyone".

Then cash more! Max new Gods, full gold set, max buffing pets, max Anima and energy for the God's sake! You will see.
    i wouldnt complain if it was actually a fair fight but you know what lol thats not possible in this game
  • kraislerkraisler Posts: 32 Arc User
    senrin said:

xnavax said:

No, just no. "warrior" is too generic it's even embarassing. Also, which tree is this "warrior"? Which runes? Under DU? You wrathless while (s)he maxed?

And, no. Again no no no. You are a reaper, not a warrior. Can't compare. Like it so much? Be one.

BR, according to the tree, has nice heal regen, ensnare, pull, stun and aoe. Do you really complain?

Oh, wait, I got it: "I cashed so much I want to facetrollkill everyone".

Then cash more! Max new Gods, full gold set, max buffing pets, max Anima and energy for the God's sake! You will see.

Really sorry for you buddy , but maxing Wisdom on wind reapers is simply just for style points. We don't get clear advantages with it compared to all other classes that get cc/cdodge etc from it. We literally get double cast speed on sonofwind buff at 100 wisdom on both trees. ( Son of wind is a trigger buff , basicly sickle assault (16 sec cd skill) and Wrathful Twister ( no cd if built correct but 1.20 sec cast time ) has a 10% chance to grant this buff) Noone uses wrathful Twister cuz of the super high cast time for what its worth , it can easly be interupted by cc etc , and sickle is just sickle , 10% chance to get something that lasts 8 seconds is simply ****. Now to mention they nerfed reapers again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making a name for NoName
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 85 Arc User
    Every class are good if it is in the right hand, build, and knowledge
    And every class have their weekneS
    There is no top class and no bad class all depends on situation u are in .
    Most important is to pick class u enjoy playing then u will 100% do well
    been playing reaper for along time, and ill say reaper by far is the worst melee class for pvp. 100% ive played all classes and have seen them all fight in detail. same stats vs same stats reaper will loose cause cc is sub par, while other melee have more disarm/interrupts, reaper has 0 interrupt skills, the stuns on reaper are based on targets current hp 80% or higher or 50% or lower we litterally have horrible stuns while wars/prot/warden have a much better stun chain with higher base dmg values or have a DU/Rocky/Exitless Hell for huge dmg increase or invunablity. 5 years in this game and never seen a reaper with equal stats beat a warrior with equal stats or prot if stats are similar. Even if u consider Demons Melee they have a 50m ranged buff with 300-400 mastery buff with a better reflect than reapers get build in while we need 70+ fervor LOL, Reaper hands down is the worst melee pvp class, pve alot can be done but you need to know the timing of your enemy your fighting and time your small amount of cc for that window and hope u have the burst to kill them with it and space it out to where u can keep it going as long as u can. Only way i find winning againist certain classes listened above.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Wars are Wars. Always favored. Always have the most benefits, control breaks, controls, etc, etc, despite any specious crying to the contrary by various warriors who appear to see dying more than once per 20 kills delivered as an affront to their warped perception of game balance. Whether Bloodlust (art of the fast kill before an opponent hits back), Elemental (crazy stupid dps despite any claims to the contrary, good controls, insane control breaks, AoEs galore, the list goes on), or Aegis (meatshield, crazy control chains, moderate dps but will whittle you down to zero while you throw yourself against their nigh unkillable selves), Wars have most every advantage with few weaknesses. Whether it's team-based PvP, or 1v1 PvP, Elemental Warriors are just imbalanced with respect to what every other class gets, and it's only through playing other classes to their fullest while relying on the Elemental Warrior **** something up do other classes really have a chance to match them, all else being equal.

Prots just act like a higher dps Aegis warrior with slightly less controls, but enough to be annoying af in 1 on 1. That when you hit them it has a fairly high chance of breaking any controls you apply against them, allowing them to return fire and control you in turn gives them the bulk of their edge in PvP.

Wardens lack in the controlling chain stakes unless they get some cooldowns off. Moderate levels of tankiness. Crazy high dps if you let them continue hitting to build up mastery and attack stacks. Kill them fast before they wreck your day. They're basically like watered down Elemental Warriors but with less controls and FAR less control breaks, but with a few more tank-based talents. IMO, Elemental Warriors are more dangerous because they get entire periods of not being able to be controlled while they destroy everything support based around you. A well built SunRay Warden should be a scary thing in team-based PvP (most wardens you see in PvP are MoonEater) with good control breaks and high tankiness, but they have less controls than MoonEater. A SunRay's team based damage reduction talents can keep a team alive while delivering solid dps. You mentioned Exitless Hell, but that's towards the upper end of the Warden Healer Tree (Astromancy). I don't think you're talking about fighting a healer warden though. Maybe you mean Darkness Sacrifice, which gives a good damage absorption bubble, but it offers no control immunity. There's no MoonEater or SunRay Wardens with Exitless Hell as it doesn't have a rune for it.

Reapers, it depends on what tree you're playing and the scenario. BloodWind Reapers will wreak havoc if backed up due to their fairly high levels of controlling effects, and guaranteed opponent damage effects bypassing all resistances (to a certain point). Great for team based PvP, less great in 1v1. Showbind Reapers are like Aegis warriors with less controls and less control breaks. Very tough to kill if set up right, but slow to kill others. Babawoya has a mean **** reaper, but he is (mostly) pure Bloodbrawl. BB gives multitides of stuns and controls. They're like a tankier but lower dps version of a Bloodlust Warrior (people say that Mad Cleave is OP, but in reality, it's a distant second to Sacrifice). If you're going up against others in a 1v1 scenario, you'll almost definitely want to be BloodBrawl instead of BloodWind.

I suspect that your problem may be that you're trying to go 1v1 PvP as a BloodWind (I've personally never seen you as anything other than BloodWind), and that isn't going to cut it for 1v1 against equally built PvP spec characters. BloodWind, IMO, is somewhat like a melee version of a Burst Marksman, with good bleeds (burns), and decent controlling effects (slows, occasional stuns/disarm). Great in team based PvP, but definitely lacking for 1v1

As for your comments on Demons, I agree. They went a little overboard with the buffs that they gave to DarkPacts.
    Post edited by unusualsuspect1 on
  • Wars are Wars. Always favored. Always have the most benefits, control breaks, controls, etc, etc, despite any specious crying to the contrary by various warriors who appear to see dying more than once per 20 kills delivered as an affront to their warped perception of game balance. Whether Bloodlust (art of the fast kill before an opponent hits back), Elemental (crazy stupid dps despite any claims to the contrary, good controls, insane control breaks, AoEs galore, the list goes on), or Aegis (meatshield, crazy control chains, moderate dps but will whittle you down to zero while you throw yourself against their nigh unkillable selves), Wars have most every advantage with few weaknesses. Whether it's team-based PvE, or 1v1 PvE, Elemental Warriors are just imbalanced with respect to what every other class gets, and it's only through playing other classes to their fullest while relying on the Elemental Warrior **** something up do other classes really have a chance to match them, all else being equal.

Prots just act like a higher dps Aegis warrior with slightly less controls, but enough to be annoying af in 1 on 1. That when you hit them it has a fairly high chance of breaking any controls you apply against them, allowing them to return fire and control you in turn gives them the bulk of their edge in PvP.

Wardens lack in the controlling chain stakes unless they get some cooldowns off. Moderate levels of tankiness. Crazy high dps if you let them continue hitting to build up mastery and attack stacks. Kill them fast before they wreck your day. They're basically like watered down Elemental Warriors but with less controls and FAR less control breaks, but with a few more tank-based talents. IMO, Elemental Warriors are more dangerous because they get entire periods of not being able to be controlled while they destroy everything support based around you. A well built SunRay Warden should be a scary thing in team-based PvP (most wardens you see in PvP are MoonEater) with good control breaks and high tankiness, but they have less controls than MoonEater. A SunRay's team based damage reduction talents can keep a team alive while delivering solid dps. You mentioned Exitless Hell, but that's towards the upper end of the Warden Healer Tree (Astromancy). I don't think you're talking about fighting a healer warden though. Maybe you mean Darkness Sacrifice, which gives a good damage absorption bubble, but it offers no control immunity. There's no MoonEater or SunRay Wardens with Exitless Hell as it doesn't have a rune for it.

Reapers, it depends on what tree you're playing and the scenario. BloodWind Reapers will wreak havoc if backed up due to their fairly high levels of controlling effects, and guaranteed opponent damage effects bypassing all resistances (to a certain point). Great for team based PvP, less great in 1v1. Showbind Reapers are like Aegis warriors with less controls and less control breaks. Very tough to kill if set up right, but slow to kill others. Babawoya has a mean **** reaper, but he is (mostly) pure Bloodbrawl. BB gives multitides of stuns and controls. They're like a tankier but lower dps version of a Bloodlust Warrior (people say that Mad Cleave is OP, but in reality, it's a distant second to Sacrifice). If you're going up against others in a 1v1 scenario, you'll almost definitely want to be BloodBrawl instead of BloodWind.

I suspect that your problem may be that you're trying to go 1v1 PvP as a BloodWind (I've personally never seen you as anything other than BloodWind), and that isn't going to cut it for 1v1 against equally built PvP spec characters. BloodWind, IMO, is somewhat like a melee version of a Burst Marksman, with good bleeds (burns), and decent controlling effects (slows, occasional stuns/disarm). Great in team based PvP, but definitely lacking for 1v1

As for your comments on Demons, I agree. They went a little overboard with the buffs that they gave to DarkPacts.

I agree with ya but i do pvp in bind, just cant kill anything but i can tank it all for days, just unable to kill people in bind unless i stack ensarses and slows but with healers having slow and ensare immunity and prety much every class as well its kinda bad, brawler i feel like would be good if u do nyos for the immunity but cant do that with my wind tree being nyos XD

• overall reaper is more team based pvp oriented instead of 1v1 thats just imo
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User

I agree with ya but i do pvp in bind, just cant kill anything but i can tank it all for days, just unable to kill people in bind unless i stack ensarses and slows but with healers having slow and ensare immunity and prety much every class as well its kinda bad, brawler i feel like would be good if u do nyos for the immunity but cant do that with my wind tree being nyos XD

If 1v1, BloodBrawl (BB) all the way. As you say, ShadowBind can tank forever, just can't kill anything (except nabs)

As a suggestion, take another look at Bloodwind as Dyos. As all of our Crit-Chances start to approach 90%+ with buffs, relic spirits, and wing charge, that crit-chance buff from Nyos Wind is starting to look less and less attractive next to the 3000+ attack boost from Dyos Wind.

That might free you up to go Nyos as BloodBrawl. Up to you and how much importance you're placing on Wind dps. If you're already at 90%+ CC with buffs, you may not see any net loss in dps.

Ill look into that and test it thanks :)
    I play reaper 6 years ...And yes i have maxed mean maxed all ( wing charge pending 28 ) and anima too.
    I have 3 sets of runes can reach 90 fervor 90 nature and 98 wisdom with two true runes and i have played all soul combinations 70-70. I would like to believe that I am one of the top reapers in game.
    By the way test it, test it. I have tested and you have lost from me many times with u as Bwind and me as Shadowbind and hybrid 1v1 in FF. As Bbrawl i found it difficult to answer to sickle and controlling from distance.

Also I have pvp with all different classes of chars and top players as well.

So i read here a lot of things that I am afraid are not quite correct.

"No interrupt skill in reaper"
    There are three in shadow bind tree. Two you can read one need to play to understand. But even as BWind seriously you haven't found any skill to interrupt ? Search there is one it doesn't say it but it does it. I love you too . "Shadowbind can pvp for ever but can kill nothing "
    Probably your mastery is to low and your anima to weak for pvp. Cause you can maintain the rest of your atk stats the same( cc is lower but you have chance to improve with Hudson skill for the time you need to kill). No offence but your pvp knowledge of reaper need a bit improvement.
    I recommend you to try Hybrid SBind- BBrawl till you can develop stats to shadow that can kill.
    But then you start thinking what is best to play? Nyos 70+ nature,( yes think this option) Nyos 70+ fervor(reflect) or Dyos 70+ fervor(increase resi in fight).
    Btw do you know that the only proven way to kill war and sin same stats is shadowbind or hybrid?(sin - pure BBrawl too some times ). Depends on the player of course and situation, I analyze more later.
    Btw also have you try to kill a reaper with an aegis war to see the difference SBind- Aegis?

"90 +cc BBrawl "
    Yes BBrawl now can go close to 100 cc and Bwind close to 115 even with arena gear. Those stats you mentioned are no spirits cc no Hudson cc skill. It is very important I don't disagree but only that ? So what? allow me to say . You tell me you like to have reflect of protector, or war of high damage critical skill like Sickle or that you can defeat priests and light bards 95% cdodge unbuffed. Well cc is very impotrant to increase when you need it.

"Fairly high level of controlling as BBrawl"
    You mean Cyclone (with omg cool down?) stun cause Mad Cleave is not distance control and you compare against sickle that can reduce cool down from talents and wisdom ? I am not a Bwind lover at all but think of it.

None is using wratful twister cause huge launch time and can be interrupted
    Do you know that Sickle can be interrupted too. Have you seen the launch time with 4/3 talent and caculate cast speed it with son of wind buff? The skill is not to use in every hit i agree but is wrong not to use in battle. You know of course that you can slow and even immobilize multiple enemies in font of you using combination with wratful twister. Personally I find it very useful against protectors and MM's when i need to keep my distance and /or to find the time i need to approach .Also in some cases against deamons as well.

So as a conclusion, what do you expect to win a BWind as pure BBrawl same stats or to use your nature Nyos 70+ immunity against warden multiple control tides and rangers multiple control damage skills or even to hit hard on wars UD and ignore it? (Sure with UD in cooldown reaper can win. _For me to say winning wars close stats means nothing._)

My experience says that for all these BWind is better cause he has the most distant controlling skills. You just avoid and hit and then approach when is disabled or cd . Yes sickle is sickle in 1v1 and in wars also but your role as Bwind after the first easy kills cleaning around is more to support and control against strong players left and your game becomes harder. As BBrawl your HP gets low enough for your nature Nyos 70+ immunity to stand in order to give you the chance to replenish your HP and will be canceled soon by the multiple controlling skills these chars can launch. What counts at the end is more the assist of awakening and active evade skills (Blood of the weak, aegis shield anima ...etc) . Don't get me wrong pure Bbrawl is not bad to deal with a lot of situations but hybrid or SBind is a lot more robust and can achieve better results against wars- sins and wardens cause he can survive after all the party of controlling skills is over.
    Also in arena against bard+ priest groups.

No matter what is written the player and the situation make a big difference also. And to answer that bigguns comment ..I respect the player and I have pvp with him a lot 1v1.I had the opportunity to steal a win in Arena against him which i am proud i have achieved even once. I have learned a lot fighting with him for reapers behavior as SBind , Bbrawl and Bwind. I have manage sometimes to reduce his HP a lot ( most cases as BWind) and I am proud of that too. But the guy knows tons of pvp and MM behavior. Is not the maxed stats is not the gear only is the player also and the pvp knowledge of the situation you deal with.

Kind regards and kisses.
  • dyrasan#3832 dyrasan Posts: 2 Arc User
    I agreed with unusualsuspect. Some points are valid.
    thanks
  • sofi#9775 sofi Posts: 2 Arc User
    I agree with fonsev. His analysis is more sensible.
    Bloodwind is better for war and crowd control.
    Also easier to escape from difficult situations.
    Easier to one shot, stun or disable from distance chars that can control you and slow or immobilize targets to gain orbs faster and take advantage in pvp. A lot more aoes and faster pulls +aoe pull.
    Also better HRD , faster DO, and essential help to groups and raids regarding adds. Hitting hard all the mobs and boss at the same time.
    Dyos attack buff of course is preferable now .

thanks
  • niki#4226 niki Posts: 1 Arc User
    Blood Mail true rune and turn bloodwind all the way.
    For faction there is no other way also FF and GVG, even arena 6v6 .
    The hybrid bloodbrawl - shadowbind talent tree has been published in the web along ago with very good comments.
    I will try that fonsev . Now with more points available, it seems an attractive thought.(Bood Blast also from Bloodbrawl ;) )

• sofi#9775 sofi Posts: 2 Arc User
    senrin said:

fonsev said:

Thx for the enlightment! :hushed:

Well, you stated by yourself it is just a matter of cash more than skills, we all agree.
    fonsev said:

But truely what i say is for OP Chars not for newbies.

Well, the actual meta is definitely boring and has almost 0 variety: crit build or crit def one. No eva, no block, no mana drain. Due to the fact in this version we have few players and even less top geared, we can't have the variety that allows some classes to really shine. So your whole reasoning is quite unessential as well.
    fonsev said:

iLikeBigShootingWeapon is not "special", just a casher/active player with dmg build: stop that "special" already, it gets boring really fast. Every class has its counters, the only fact I can agree is that warriors seem pretty op BUT simply because we lack the variety that allows a team to shut it quite effectively.

For example I can say BR is a top tier pvp class, with the right tree and runes. Hardly I can see how you manage to see it as a 5 star difficulty or not that amazing. Maybe warrior is just easier.
    fonsev said:

I love you all .

We do too
    Well true ,comment is a bit spicy.
    One cannot compare different classes with significant lower or higher development.
    One need to maximize most of the available improvements that game can provide to see the true potential of class abilities.
    This can be done mostly through Cash shopping cause if you calculate resources available to farming and resources required the period of time that the game is on is not enough.
    To be clear overpower for me is the character that has been improved a lot more than a usual non cash player can achieve in game using also experience in farming , knowledge of game and class and cs.
    Non experienced full developed , low geared and new to class cannot have sufficient picture and opinion.
    People are free to talk when they have to say something and not end up in a comment of sarcasm or critisism that has nothing top contribute.
    The comment was for them.
    the love though is true cause they bothered to read and to write what they expressed them mostly.
    In this case ...nothing useful.
    \ty King