test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Share your marksman guide/buid!

yosiasyosias Posts: 118 Arc User
SOOO since the sticky threads are seriously old, like holy hell, old
if anyone have the time to share his/her/it build, please feel free to do so, im currently working on mine
thanks to the 100 patch i've had to re-start writing it
Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
Tlatsotsonki-light bard

Comments

• dlhy1988dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    it would take too much time to write every build possible that work. in PVP / PVE / AOE / single target in every tree
    but i can help you guys when i got times on this forum just tell me what you have what are you aiming for what do you want to improve and tell me your tree prec/soul/burst

giving you my build would be pointless

i'm having double tree prec / soul with 100 red/90 blue with aimed shot / encourage / soul discharge / burst of rage / true burning rage i got a close to perfect rune set ( still have a lot's of thing to do about my soul but my prec is 99% finish )
    my tree are based on my rune set and play style

for pretty much every spec you could build 2-3 different tree that could give something really different in terms of tanking dps single/aoe
  • yosiasyosias Posts: 118 Arc User
    eh, anything that would help new marksman would be good
    since we got a lot of changes and for some reason we still have the old as hell stickies
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    Hebergeur d'image
    Hebergeur d'image
    Hebergeur d'image
    Hebergeur d'image
    edited April 2016
    color > skill if you have can get to the last tier ( 80+) excepted for master sniper you'll want it maxed anyway for pvp/ or earth damage

edit : that's basic build that are great but you could another burst build that's a lil bit different
    you could do a 66/5/0 that play with MFB ( that's gonna have UP next patch ) you can do a soul tree way more aggressive even if it sacrifice tons of things for it )
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 686 Arc User
    MFB at present is THE worst skill by a huge degree due to its stupidly long cast time. If its cast time was dropped to 1.0s base, and Aimed Shot was dropped to 1.5s base too for that matter, then those two skills would find use again. Mind you, Aimed Shot is still good in PvP for the stun, but otherwise its cast time is way too long for the damage it does in PvE, even with the boosts it recently received.

MFB is just nigh useless in any scenario as it offers no controlling effects and at almost no time in a well built tree will you not have something that does more damage ready to cast with half the cast time. Far better to focus on the new soul snipe format than MFB if looking for a decent hard hitting fast casting fire based skill that actually has some controlling effects associated with it.

If MFB gets a MAJOR boost next patch then it can be looked at again.

Just my 2c on the guides in the forums at present.
    http://fwcalc.com/dwarf-marksman/#Csl7AC7AppGjSaabPk20mTBB6t-W-WsggpCA-

Runes to add:
    Swift Penetration x 4
    Shrapnel x 4
    Stray Bullet x 3
    Motivate x 4
    Contact x 1
    Master Sniper x 1

Fervor primary rune energy focus, Wisdom secondary (or flip the two about)

That's not the build that I use currently, but it's one that I've been messing about with behind the scenes for people who don't have dual talents, but want to "do it all" fairly well. It's a PvE focused build with some PvP benefits thrown in. Great for HR/HRD but suffers a little in comparison to pure Precision for the boss rooms. Good for clearing weaker characters in PvP, still got Burning Swirl, Exorcising Bullet, Extreme Sniping, no-minimum-range Pulse Shot, Soul Snipe, and rapid-cast Penetrating Shot slows for controls, and a near-maximum Evasion debuffing Hunter's Mark for dealing with any pesky evasion builds or dark sins that pop swift eva. Has good crit-dodge reduction too.

The Rake Of Fury is there for some added AoE hurt (PvE or PvP). Doesn't matter that it's not maxed, what with sky-high attack scores now meaning that the bonus damage score almost drift into nothingness in comparison, it's still going to hurt, and between penetrating shot and salvo spam, you're not going to bump into the 6s CD on Rake often enough to really notice it.

Choose Light-side Awakening for a pure DPS focus (recommend more for pure PvE only), or Dark Side Awakening for a more tanky slant (whether for PvE or PvP).

MFB at present is THE worst skill by a huge degree due to its stupidly long cast time. If its cast time was dropped to 1.0s base, and Aimed Shot was dropped to 1.5s base too for that matter, then those two skills would find use again. Mind you, Aimed Shot is still good in PvP for the stun, but otherwise its cast time is way too long for the damage it does in PvE, even with the boosts it recently received.

MFB is just nigh useless in any scenario as it offers no controlling effects and at almost no time in a well built tree will you not have something that does more damage ready to cast with half the cast time. Far better to focus on the new soul snipe format than MFB if looking for a decent hard hitting fast casting fire based skill that actually has some controlling effects associated with it.

%
    If MFB gets a MAJOR boost next patch then it can be looked at again.

Just my 2c on the guides in the forums at present.

true mfb is not so good atm
    that's why i'm saying atm
    patch up his damage like on the talent in prec swift soul trap it'll be like 10 and not 2% so
    100%+7128

maxed it'll be
    100%+20%+7128 + (7128*60%)
    maxed cast time is 1.6 that's decent for a good amount of damage for 4 sec cd if maxed ( pretty hard to get all of this )

but it's strong maxed in this way right ?

actually MFB does stun if you get 80 blue

i like to use it during 2 combo something like :
    skill stun 100%
    MFB > can add a stun if dispelled or anything
    > 2nd CC skill 100%
    adding small cast time skill in those interval if stun procs. that's how you make someone full cc 1h

all MM skill are usefull not for all talent but ALL are usefull and have to be used in some situation

it's all about how you use your skill at the right time with the good build

MM are really powerfull not in damage but it's so polyvalent because you have all this skill for do all what you want
    CC stun silence disarm snare slow damage range eva accuracy shield stealth

you can throw mfb first as it deals good amount of damage then follow with cc and short cast skill so you'll add MFB damage on the top of your traditional combo in pvp i mean

Okay, yeah, at 80+ blue it can stun (30 + (energy - 80)*2)% chance, but then so can every single attack fire skill.

No doubt that when maxed out MFB can hit fairly hard, but again the issue is the cast time. In the same time you could cast both soul discharge and soul snipe and have done twice the damage and twice the opportunity to stun (at the same rune energy).

I guess I'm just saying that the MFB talent points, at present with the way things are, are better spent elsewhere. You can still use MFB just fine with no talent points in it, in your scenario. No, it won't hit quite as hard, it still has the chance to stun based upon rune energy, but I just personally think that those 5 talent points are more beneficial elsewhere than on a skill with a base 10s CD and a 2s cast time and no inherent control effects.

Okay, yeah, at 80+ blue it can stun (30 + (energy - 80)*2)% chance, but then so can every single attack fire skill.

No doubt that when maxed out MFB can hit fairly hard, but again the issue is the cast time. In the same time you could cast both soul discharge and soul snipe and have done twice the damage and twice the opportunity to stun (at the same rune energy).

I guess I'm just saying that the MFB talent points, at present with the way things are, are better spent elsewhere. You can still use MFB just fine with no talent points in it, in your scenario. No, it won't hit quite as hard, it still has the chance to stun based upon rune energy, but I just personally think that those 5 talent points are more beneficial elsewhere than on a skill with a base 10s CD and a 2s cast time and no inherent control effects.

personally i dont give have those lol but having 10bleu with this skill is better than something like stone smelt.

like i said 1.6 cast time is good your earth skill does same damage for same cast time
    but well whatever

sure that soul discharge + snipe deals more for twice chance stun but it's not like a earth build where pen shot and FaW have 1 to 0 sec cd so you can just spam 2 skill
    in soul you have more cd so you'll have to choose something : earth or MFB or burning swirl
    MFB will deals more and have stun and less cast time
    edited April 2016
    What would be wrong with:

mark-> extreme-sniping -> soul snipe -> soul discharge -> exorcising bullet -> pen. shot -> burning swirl -> burst of rage -> soul snipe -> soul discharge -> pulse shot -> pen. shot -> and THEN maybe MFB if they're still alive -> soul snipe -> discharge -> etc

Ex. Bullet has a lower cast time than MFB, and it's gonna disarm them

I'm not saying MFB has ZERO use. I'm saying it's not worth investing in.
  • tommiiitommiii Posts: 7 Arc User
    heya,

my current build
    http://fwcalc.com/dwarf-marksman/#W-WsC7ApsAG3Zzjjaka220mTB66httHuuu-W-

Runes:
    Burst of rage
    soul discharge
    relaxation x3
    remains of the soul
    master sniper x1
    choking cloud

and contact and motivate runes in other tree

feel free to comment ^^

What would be wrong with:

mark-> extreme-sniping -> soul snipe -> soul discharge -> exorcising bullet -> pen. shot -> burning swirl -> burst of rage -> soul snipe -> soul discharge -> pulse shot -> pen. shot -> and THEN maybe MFB if they're still alive -> soul snipe -> discharge -> etc

Ex. Bullet has a lower cast time than MFB, and it's gonna disarm them

I'm not saying MFB has ZERO use. I'm saying it's not worth investing in.

what's wrong ? =/
    a lot ...

pen shot ? FOR REAL ? on a soul build ? you're using pulse shot ? that's great but it's got tons of condition for beeing usefull
    burning swirl ? why not ok

can you explain your skill order ? and for what reason are you doing this ?

do something like:
    mark > soul snipe ( if no stun use sniper ) > burst of rage > soul discharge > sniper if not used if used go for exorcising with instant reset for dark > pulse shot on a silenced target otherwise dont do that one instead just chan soul snipe discharge burst of rage and put in a burning swirl when no CC skill is up
    if you have high blue for stun on every fire skill put in a MFB before burning swirl try to keep your sniper / exorcising for a 100% cc skill on the right mom
    use soul discharge every time is up
    use soul snipe after soul discharge but dont waste it on a double stun proc
    burst of rage have to be used at the beg for wrath and success stun if you got color then will be used just after soul snipe/sniper
    pulse shot have to be combined with exorcising shot
    burning swirl have to be combined after a stun skill it adds disarm because some people cnat dispel this 2 at the same time and btw it'll interrupt so it's quite good

@tomiii hey tomi you should really do my soul build you do have 3relaxation rune ! THAT'S GREAT with my build you'll have tons of bullet so much self heal !

anyway would be better real battle tested but we are not on the same cross server it's such a shame :(
    i'm confident on my skill and cc pattern to be one of the best that's also why people dont like to duel me anymore because it's just insanely hard to do something in 1v1 ( with no stealth right would be so much more easy with it )

all pattern have to be modif

like : VS mage i just go for burst of rage with no mark first VS MM i'll go soul snipe without mark
    VS sin i'll mark first of all lol
    VS war i'll mark then shield bcause he assaulted me then i'll go for soul snipe instead of sniper
    VS a class that could stun you and combo you you'll prefer use a 100%stun like sniper first

last time i did duel vs guns ( all know about guns right? ) soul vs soul i won like 5-2 something like win win lose win win lose win i didnt get all first shot rather often i get hit first but even with this during a sec i could cast then just stun him until he's dead and people arround was like pm me wtf man first time i ever see guns losing so hard
    I have almost 4k earth attack. When my earth attacks hit, they freaking hurt. Plus pen shot places slow effect. Good for keeping range.

However, you did just prove my point though. The MFB in your example is again not a primary damage dealing skill. It simply isn't used often enough to warrant spending talent points on it IMO, and that's all I'm saying here.
    wtf man pen shot place a slow effect ? good for keeping range ? i could fight a prots 1v1 at close range for him to hit me not even funny he cant even swing his hammer down lol
    way better get rune on MFB than pen shot at least
    on soul you have to get at least a relaxation with 90+color with soul ash soul discharge burst of rage soul guidance and 3 master sniper soul resistance that's pretty only what you need the then you'll fill it contact motivate swift soul trap and heat bullet

and i do have high earth atk aswell but well whatever using pen shot as soul lol just throw a salvo man it's so strong

the more often you'll have to rely on MFB and soul discharge and soul snipe the more you'll delay the time where you have to use your earth skill so the longer your combo will be

i dont really use exorcising bullet so often bcause it's not even funny right ? puting a double 6 or 7 sec silence disarm
    smth liek
    exo shot > reset > exo shot > exo shot > reset> exo shot ?
    6sec silence > 30sec cd > 6 sec silence > 18 sec left for the reset 20sec exo CD > 6 sec silence > reset it > 6 sec silence > 18/20 cd > again

so he'll have 14 sec break each time for about the same amount time of silence disarm now just have to stun him during 14 sec
    start with soul snipe like 2 or 3 sec stun ? 6sec cd so you'll have let's say 4 sec stun
    remaining 10sec
    sniper 4sec
    remaining 6 sec
    burning swirl 3 sec
    remaining 3sec

that's if you use them during 2 different skill pattern
    no cast time count nor interrput nor blue color stun
    now you add the fact that beeing stunlocked so much he'll want to get wrath
    you'll have to take count of range
    >range you'll like to use pulse shot even more CC
    now you add color and put in soul discharge + MFB

it's just so broken

and another fact that MFB can be used in you pattern skill
    mark sniper soul snipe
    why not just mark sniper mfb soul snipe ?
    HE IS STUN 4 SEC ANYWAY WHY ADDING ANOTHER STUN ?
    you'll have 2 sec for cast soul snipe before first stun goes off

stop stacking stun

stack snare silence snare disarm disarm stun slow silence
    heya,

@dlhy1988 we are on same cross server ^^ am on illyfue so if you can duel guns you can duel me ;) and ty for answer tough i rather have some more points in damage then selfheal atm tought the selfheal also works great in pve aswell as pvp

-Tom
    tommiii said:

heya,

@dlhy1988 we are on same cross server ^^ am on illyfue so if you can duel guns you can duel me ;) and ty for answer tough i rather have some more points in damage then selfheal atm tought the selfheal also works great in pve aswell as pvp

-Tom

i was talking to unsual :)
    and i think that we did faced each other already lol

< MachTrois
    heya,

Ow yeah i remember that duel :| xD

- Tom
    Isock build
    2x master sniper runes
    3x relaxation runes
    1x soulforce return
    2x swift soul trap
    1x remains of the soul
    and a bunch more i can't remember

basic talent points Isock talent

basically i became a dwarf with a bunch of stuns and heals :blush:
    if im not dead with the first burst of a fight, i can usually hold on for a while

im usually starting fights casting hunter mark, extreme snipping, moving around to gather orbs, cast exorcising bullet, pulse shot, rage of burst, soul snipe and burning swirl, if i can collect all the wrath orbs then it means i got red hand, after the stuns wear off i cast congenital smartness (dark awakening thing) to reset exorcising bullet, after more rage of burst and stuns, if the enemy isn't dead, i proceed to drain their mana with soul discharge

then again i depend on not getting killed by burst of damages :D
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    yosias said:

Isock build
    2x master sniper runes
    3x relaxation runes
    1x soulforce return
    2x swift soul trap
    1x remains of the soul

if im not dead with the first burst of a fight, i can usually hold on for a while

im usually starting fights casting hunter mark, extreme snipping, moving around to gather orbs, cast exorcising bullet, pulse shot, rage of burst, soul snipe and burning swirl, if i can collect all the wrath orbs then it means i got red hand, after the stuns wear off i cast congenital smartness (dark awakening thing) to reset exorcising bullet, after more rage of burst and stuns, if the enemy isn't dead, i proceed to drain their mana with soul discharge

hey isock why didnt you take :
    cast off : it remove snare/slow that's GREAT for gather orb ! :)

soul guidance : +3% cc maxed on all skill permantly ( bcause CST have to be activated ALL time ^^ )

crack shot mastery : +9 % crit damage we have so much crit bonus you should take this one !!

soul ash : can be runed to 4 and give 10% base damage to soul snipe ( the best skill after burst of rage ) it's low CD high damage maxed out with stun !! and it also give you +4% crit !

soul detonation : will give you even more damage on soul snipe and 90% chance stun on a crit !

dwarfs luck : +10 % of each single target spell to apply their effect that's means stun silence disarm dispel and all !

and why did you take :

art of reloading ? basicly it's not needed because you'll reset instant your skill with spare ammo

soul rift ? you have way too much bullet to spend with soul concentration + spare ammo and last talent if used well you really dont need this one !

stray bullet : it's for earth skill that's no good at all ! you want more bullet ? but you have way enought and basicly it's only when soul catching is not UP and you have put soul rift with ( that increase the chance of soul catching to proc right ? )

stray bullet and soul rift are 2 talent that dont match !

incendiary : it cost 2 points for small burns and not perma ( only during 5 hits with double shot right ? ) that's not enought damage income

edited May 2016
    dlhy1988 said:

yosias said:

Isock build
    2x master sniper runes
    3x relaxation runes
    1x soulforce return
    2x swift soul trap
    1x remains of the soul

soul guidance : +3% cc maxed on all skill permantly ( bcause CST have to be activated ALL time ^^ )

crack shot mastery : +9 % crit damage we have so much crit bonus you should take this one !!

soul ash : can be runed to 4 and give 10% base damage to soul snipe ( the best skill after burst of rage ) it's low CD high damage maxed out with stun !! and it also give you +4% crit !

soul detonation : will give you even more damage on soul snipe and 90% chance stun on a crit !

dwarfs luck : +10 % of each single target spell to apply their effect that's means stun silence disarm dispel and all !

and why did you take :

art of reloading ? basicly it's not needed because you'll reset instant your skill with spare ammo

soul rift ? you have way too much bullet to spend with soul concentration + spare ammo and last talent if used well you really dont need this one !

stray bullet : it's for earth skill that's no good at all ! you want more bullet ? but you have way enought and basicly it's only when soul catching is not UP and you have put soul rift with ( that increase the chance of soul catching to proc right ? )

incendiary : it cost 2 points for small burns and not perma ( only during 5 hits with double shot right ? ) that's not enought damage income

thats my basic talent build i use, after 100+ talent compass thats my "basic" set up, im running now with cast off but its pretty much the same

soul guidance and crack shot mastery i've never know if the dam things actually work, since it doesn't affect my stats, i had them for about a year and never noticed a difference

soul ash i feel pretty meh about it, since its a chance to stun on crit, on top of the normal chance to stun, i got used to people on arena gear (back when people actually used the dam thing) so i never relied on crit chance, might be a different story now

dwarf luck its pretty useless except for the stun in soul snipe, it was actually decent back when marksman had chance to stun and other things, but since the nightfall patch (?) i just ditched it

i like to save spare ammo to reset my shield, so in between battles i can just use quick reloading for some bullets, mana and health, i don't have too many healer friends so eh

soul rift to heal myself in battle thanks to the relaxation runes, healing about 2k per bullet for now

stray bullets helps with dps and ocasionally heals, with soul rift i can make more bullets faster

incendiary its a nice touch, since double shot increases your damage a lot, and the burn might help finishing someone
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    yosias said:

dlhy1988 said:

yosias said:

Isock build
    2x master sniper runes
    3x relaxation runes
    1x soulforce return
    2x swift soul trap
    1x remains of the soul

and why did you take :

thats my basic talent build i use, after 100+ talent compass thats my "basic" set up, im running now with cast off but its pretty much the same

soul guidance and crack shot mastery i've never know if the dam things actually work, since it doesn't affect my stats, i had them for about a year and never noticed a difference

soul ash i feel pretty meh about it, since its a chance to stun on crit, on top of the normal chance to stun, i got used to people on arena gear (back when people actually used the dam thing) so i never relied on crit chance, might be a different story now

dwarf luck its pretty useless except for the stun in soul snipe, it was actually decent back when marksman had chance to stun and other things, but since the nightfall patch (?) i just ditched it

i like to save spare ammo to reset my shield, so in between battles i can just use quick reloading for some bullets, mana and health, i don't have too many healer friends so eh

soul rift to heal myself in battle thanks to the relaxation runes, healing about 2k per bullet for now

stray bullets helps with dps and ocasionally heals, with soul rift i can make more bullets faster

incendiary its a nice touch, since double shot increases your damage a lot, and the burn might help finishing someone
    ya know that crack shot mastery show it in the stats right ?
    soul ash give you 40% base damage +4%crits
    dwarf luck works on every single target spell +10% chance stun when you got high blue color
    like i said soul rift and stray bullets dont works together

soul rift will give you more chance to trigger a buff that will cancel the stray bullet bullets recovery
    spare ammo have such a low CD and for maximise soul concentration you have to use spare ammo right after quick reloading

PVP wise you dont really need heals after fight. only during the fight so you'll have to use quick reload+spare ammo in fight it's no use after a fight bcause you'll just stealth and be back full life in 30sec

PS : stun chance or other things was not changed so it's basicly only better now with high blue color

ya know that crack shot mastery show it in the stats right ?
    soul ash give you 40% base damage +4%crits
    dwarf luck works on every single target spell +10% chance stun when you got high blue color
    like i said soul rift and stray bullets dont works together

soul rift will give you more chance to trigger a buff that will cancel the stray bullet bullets recovery
    spare ammo have such a low CD and for maximise soul concentration you have to use spare ammo right after quick reloading

PVP wise you dont really need heals after fight. only during the fight so you'll have to use quick reload+spare ammo in fight it's no use after a fight bcause you'll just stealth and be back full life in 30sec

PS : stun chance or other things was not changed so it's basicly only better now with high blue color

i never noticed the +9 crit damage or +3 crit chance soul guidance/crack shot mastery were supposed to get, even on my character stats, so i never added them again after noticing they weren't doing anything

eh, still not that much difference for me to use soul ash

dwarf luck its still pretty useless, i got about 65 ish soul power and the proc chance for dyos bullet its pretty good, usually 1/5 of all my BoR cast gets it

stray bullet reduces fire at will cooldown for about a second, can pretty much cast it non stop with crack shot time on, and altough (with cst on) it doesn't give a bullet outside of the buff soul catching, it doesn't cost a bullet either

ill rather save spare ammo for when i need it, i can heal about 80% of my hp in a panic, quick reloading+spare ammo, wait for the buff to pass and reload again, and with the 2 soul resolution shields i can absorb a lot of damage

i tend to run out of bullets a lot, nothing makes me panic like BoR using 6 bullets twice in a row and running out of them lol

Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    edited May 2016
    the crit dont show off but the crit damage do
    so 2nd question why did you put the talent ta increase crit chance on fire skill at the end? it doesnt show off aswell ^^

soul ash increase by 40% base damage it's awesome! ok if you dont want the crit stun chance so dont put the 3 point on soul detonation but soul snipe is one of the most used spell in soul so having +40% base damage is a lotttttttttt ( if you have 10k atk it's 4katk buff )

by having 80color you'll stun on every spell 30%+2%/color after 80 +dwarf luck

you dont use FaW for pvp anyway (as soul )

personnaly i run out of bullet only when fighting a boss for more than 3mins ( and i'm using way much more bullet than you bcause of the 80 blue )
    and i use spare ammo right after soul resolution for having the reset much faster

edit: anyway everyone have his gameplay and build are pretty much personal to every one right?
    i'm just sharing mine that i think will be the best(at this patch) that you could have runeless for new player
    i know that they are the best and people playing arround me wil trust me when i tell them that THIS one is the best
    you can change them a lil bit like : you want incendiary ? ok no prob put durability at 2/4 and it's done
    you dont use Mind flying bullet at all ? ok remove 5 pts in absorption and put them on art of reloading and yeah that's all what you can do for real
    for burst tree you could take off 3 points from speed of fire and 3 from soul catch to put 4/2 on the heat bullet talent/soul burn

haters will say i'm full of myself arrogant or whatever but on this patch it's the best talent tree runeless
    there is not so much possibility excepted the few modif that i've told you earlier and my personnal build
    Post edited by dlhy1988 on
    edited May 2016
    Soul guidance does not work at any time. It is completely broken.

Soul guidance does not work at any time. It is completely broken.

it works
    much skill dont show off in stats so it should not works ?
    it increase crit chance on your skill when CST is on

so if i follow you : 1 nature wont work bcause it doesnt show off ?
    having extra critdamage when CST is on doesnt show in stat but you can clearly feel the crit dmg bonus( specially when you got high color you'll feel it more easily )
    I was going to construct an argument, but it doesn't matter. You never listen and you only believe you're right in everything anyway.
    edited May 2016

I was going to construct an argument, but it doesn't matter. You never listen and you only believe you're right in everything anyway.

because i am lol
    you're statement are stupid
    if it's not show in stats it doesnt works?
    then skill having inherited crit would not works ? increasing fire skill wouldnt works? CST critdmg from blue color doesnt show off so it doesnt works?

i've tested all build and having plenty of runes ( i can put red 100 blue 90+ yellow 80+ ) it's a shame we cant have a cross US EU fight anyway

i know i'm right so feel free to construct an argument lol if you dont have any then just stay away bcause your build is like ****. you cant even put a good fight in pvp with this you would be nothing but a joke lol

edit : btw i managed to clear HRD room 50 without using life flood and all just using regular pots with rose pots and reaper buff only ^^ without making boss bug hehe
    dlhy1988 said:

so 2nd question why did you put the talent ta increase crit chance on fire skill at the end? it doesnt show off aswell ^^

soul ash increase by 40% base damage it's awesome! ok if you dont want the crit stun chance so dont put the 3 point on soul detonation but soul snipe is one of the most used spell in soul so having +40% base damage is a lotttttttttt ( if you have 10k atk it's 4katk buff )

personnaly i run out of bullet only when fighting a boss for more than 3mins ( and i'm using way much more bullet than you bcause of the 80 blue )
    and i use spare ammo right after soul resolution for having the reset much faster

edit: anyway everyone have his gameplay and build are pretty much personal to every one right?
    i'm just sharing mine that i think will be the best(at this patch) that you could have runeless for new player
    i know that they are the best and people playing arround me wil trust me when i tell them that THIS one is the best
    you can change them a lil bit like : you want incendiary ? ok no prob put durability at 2/4 and it's done
    you dont use Mind flying bullet at all ? ok remove 5 pts in absorption and put them on art of reloading and yeah that's all what you can do for real
    for burst tree you could take off 3 points from speed of fire and 3 from soul catch to put 4/2 on the heat bullet talent/soul burn

haters will say i'm full of myself arrogant or whatever but on this patch it's the best talent tree runeless
    there is not so much possibility excepted the few modif that i've told you earlier and my personnal build

i know fire at will its not usefull at all, but i managed to bug the dam thing somehow, it doesn't cost my any mana to cast, so even if a priest/bard drains me i can keep using it, i have no idea how the hell i managed to break it tho lol

i don't see myself reaching 70+ energy anytime soon, maybe then ill give dward luck a chance, but for now i don't really need it

well i ran out of bullets more because double shot for the incendiary lol, i could get used to just cast spare ammo to reset quick reloading but im too used now after 4 years
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    yosias said:

dlhy1988 said:

i know fire at will its not usefull at all, but i managed to bug the dam thing somehow, it doesn't cost my any mana to cast, so even if a priest/bard drains me i can keep using it, i have no idea how the hell i managed to break it tho lol

i don't see myself reaching 70+ energy anytime soon, maybe then ill give dward luck a chance, but for now i don't really need it

well i ran out of bullets more because double shot for the incendiary lol, i could get used to just cast spare ammo to reset quick reloading but im too used now after 4 years
    true double shot consume tons of bullets =/ the best is to use it under spare ammo ( double shot > spare ammo > burst of rage > double shot again bcause reset by spare ammo )

well if FaW give a bullet that generate more mana that what it cost then it'll just consume nothing hehe ^^

+ dwarf lucks works on soul catching > ahve +10% chance to proc it
    + and also on stray bullet ( so +10%aswell ) if you have it 3/2 it'll have 70% instead of 60