Install Arc

Servers down?

akilra666akilra666 Posts: 2 Arc User
theres no mention of any maintenance in the forums and website

Comments

• mysticguardianmysticguardian Posts: 4 Arc User
    its been over 3 hrs and still no servers buncha buttheads
  • its been over 3 hrs and still no servers buncha buttheads

just grab a good book or movie and wait. they didnt say exactly when will servers be back
  • route777route777 Posts: 53 Arc User
    Servers are up but realm 2 is down on Storm. Please fix asap as players are trapped in realm 2 unable to port out as they cant log in. Thank You.
  • sabbaticussabbaticus Posts: 10 Arc User
    I cannot log in either Not sure what server i logged out on.... I get the same errors then the game disconnects. Need a fix please.
    Murtage ...Proud warrior of Nemesis and bangin Kaliskajo.
  • stoner0079stoner0079 Posts: 1 New User
    u can log if u dont choose the realm 2
  • terrek41terrek41 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Dev's are on 2 weeks vacation lol, the fix is at least 2 weeks away.
  • tythan#8017 tythan Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hello, i am writing to announce that i can not connect to the server east eryda,trapped on the realm of eclypse hollow. I have to do now that i can not connect, wait two weeks. IronHealth protector Diamond lv 95, He tell me to conect login failed. You have been disconnected. Please long back onto the server. Help me please
  • fyra#9779 fyra Posts: 1 New User
    I have a small problem as a newcomer,what server should I pick if I'm from Canada
  • gagh28gagh28 Posts: 6 Arc User
    well I been trying for 3 days to get into the game and it is feb 23 2016 whats going on here it lets me get so far then times out and disconnects me? please try and fix this ? thanks
  • trickster2099trickster2099 Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @gagh28 said:
    > well I been trying for 3 days to get into the game and it is feb 23 2016 whats going on here it lets me get so far then times out and disconnects me? please try and fix this ? thanks

gameclient exe is giving me problems

is it the same for you? if not is there a way id be able to get rid of the problem that you know of?
  • minxcubminxcub Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    fyra#9779 said:

I have a small problem as a newcomer,what server should I pick if I'm from Canada

canada is part of north america
  • dayonaradayonara Posts: 11 Arc User
    My game isn't letting me update, as the server is in maintenance...I've been trying for several days. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • nixapandanixapanda Posts: 2 Arc User
    for me the servers haven't worked for a month. they are not fixing it any time soon i highly doubt they even care at this point if its now been a month
    They shouldn't say this is a new update (news) if they're not doing anything :(
    Fixed with an uninstall, reinstall