test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is Grudge Gathering a suicide spell?

Is the Tormentor Grudge Gathering spell supposed to kill you every time it is cast? I'm not sure that is a well thought out spell on the Dev end. I've used it twice and died both times. Perhaps it should be consuming only half your HP , or 75%, instead of everything?

Comments

• endless013endless013 Posts: 227 Arc User
    It kills you every time and it takes your HP multiplies it by X and turns it into damage if it took less of your hp it would do less damage, it's like a suicidal trinket. It's a worthless skill in a PVE situation but it's good for PVP, if you can hide in a group and your pt does its part so you can blow up you could pk or really weaken other players for the pt to clean up aand you still get credit for the ones you kill.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • omfgpopperzomfgpopperz Posts: 69 Arc User
    I see. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a programming bug. I'll keep that in mind, although it would be nice if it left you with 5 or 10% hp. Thanks for the clear response :)
  • chania87chania87 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well if you are darkpact or torture grudge gathering doesnt kill you, i think that's for hellfire only
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    unless u are darkpact.. or maybe torture.. i dont see why would u even use a bazzilion cast time skill lol

• necunoscutu1a1necunoscutu1a1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Only if ur darkpact it wont kill you while on torture it still kills you but you get a dmg boost on it