test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glacial Build

rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
There doesnt seem to be a whole lot on glacial builds here in forums if anything substancial at all. I have created a pure glacial build, which I have yet to come across in forums as most seem to be hybrids. This build I guess is more intended to a bit of pvp but i will put here for you guys to disect and hear some input. I have seen some strong builds regarding divines, rebs, reb/div glac/div so on so forth but havent seen a pure glacial. My priest's current build is pure but I am looking for ways to improve on it and yes I also have a lot of runes at my disposal as well. Gear is a bit harder to come by for myself at the moment but hey, its A work in progress.
Here is the build I have created just from some not too heavey personal research. Do keep in mind that there will be slight variences and opinions as each persons gameplay will have a different sway on the type of build they will create here. i realize i may not have that pretty bubble shield from the priesty tree but Do have the shield from my Anima Shelter. I want to stay a pure glac and this is one of my finished products as far the skills tree is concerned:

http://fwcalc.com/lycan-priest/#W-W-CsCCUpsZZ3zjaakbPk2xmT0mT6ttuH8u-
1zejmn5.jpg
Fairy tales are more than true:
Not because they tell us dragons exist,
but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
~G.K. Chesterton~
xluna_girlx
Eyrdan Glacial Priest

Comments

• isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    i know this was posted 3 years ago but i use this on my priest now i love it ^^ thank you for putting this here :)
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    Thank you :3 I have made tweeks to my current build regarding both the skills used on the calculator and in gear type that I use. If you like I can defenitely add some updated material concerning... Because of changes to the tree due to expansions and gear upgrades I believe the updates to the build can also be benefitial to both you and anyone aspiring to use Glacial as either their main trees or supporting dps roles in HR/HRD and or raids and instances concerning farming materials if you do so for your fusion gem system.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    that would be great :) you are so kind <3 im happy with all info i get and im sure others will too ^^
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• originalsinnoriginalsinn Posts: 5 Arc User
    Any update on build as it has been removed from server

Thanks you in advance