test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Burning Swirl nerfed?

yosiasyosias Posts: 118 Arc User
sooo i have been noticing, the 2 secon disarm in burning swirl is gone, other players can keep attacking, it helped me with the crowd control combo but now is gone :'(
Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
Tlatsotsonki-light bard

Comments

• yosiasyosias Posts: 118 Arc User
    Not sure if was a server hiccup or not, but seems like sometimes it doesn't apply the silence
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    It's a disarm and it lasts for 3 seconds. People may, or may not, be using control breaks to remove the disarm effect.
    It's a disarm and it lasts for 3 seconds. People may, or may not, be using control breaks to remove the disarm effect.

my bad for saying it silenced, mixed up the cc

but for a week or so the disarm did not work at all on either mobs or players
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    natsss wrote: »
    dont work on mobs lol
    and players : disarms lets the player do more things that an actual hard cc it's not a 100%chance to interrupt and some spell can be used during disarms

yea i know it doesn't affect mobs, but not even the icon was showing up in the debuff list

wasn't working for a week or 2, might be the only one that noticed it
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
    natsss wrote: »
    i just tested and it works i have the icon on mobs
    are you using crack shot time ? if not it doesnt disarm you have to have it on ^^

yea i was, is kinda weird, i mostly notice it doesn't work on Rifts battles
    im not sure if is either me or something is going on
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • bigwillaybigwillay Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    If you die in pvp you have to turn crack shot time off and on after respawning or it will only seem like it's on, but if you check your buffs you don't actually have it on. Maybe you thought you had crack shot time on when testing it when in fact you didn't?

i have been noticing that as well, but im very used to turn crack shot on/off between battles
    it might be just a random glitch, so far only noticed it on rift occasionally
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard