test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Unable to authenticate" Round two!

Hey, it just dumped me out of NW at 8.30 PST, and I cant get into Champs, STO or NW, as the launcher just gives me "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out", this again. I see the STO guys are already complaining on their forums. Is this going to be a monthly thing now? We had a couple rounds of this in July.
Tried launching from arc on all three, tried using the version in the game folders, they all locked up at the launchers. :(

Comments

• mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    Same here.
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    I, also. Will restart computer and try again.
  • I am getting the same thing. Tried restarting my computer and still getting the same message.
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    STO guys got a community mod saying they'll try to let someone know. NW guys say they're either signing in to the lock out, or switching characters does it. I guess if you're still in, don't alt hop?

• i was kicked since i went to the store really fast and ended up gone for more then a half hour, so i have been logged out for a while now....
  • Having the same issues! Hope that TA run I started doesn't stop. I tested restarting, re-logging and the general trouble shooting attempts
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    Looks like it let me in. Thank you to whoever fixed that!

• mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    I can get in now.
  • prettyceltprettycelt Posts: 120 Arc User
    Getting the same message. I cannot get into CO or NWO. Can we get some competent programmers, please?
    Sigblock_zpsj1x4gbuk.jpg

• arbuthnokarbuthnok Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    (06 sept 2019) Same here...
    Connection to the account server timed out just after "change character" to do daylies
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    It's back.

I was going to switch characters and it kicked me out, now I am unable to get back in.

Hopefully it is an issue with the other Cryptic games, because I think that is the best way to make sure it gets attention.
  • prettyceltprettycelt Posts: 120 Arc User
    It's back.

I was going to switch characters and it kicked me out, now I am unable to get back in.

Hopefully it is an issue with the other Cryptic games, because I think that is the best way to make sure it gets attention.

It is. Cannot get into Neverwinter either, don't know about STO. NWO is currently undergoing shard maintenance, though, so atm probably no one trying (and failing) to get in.
    Sigblock_zpsj1x4gbuk.jpg

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,085 Cryptic Developer
    This should be resolved now.​​
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »

I'm back in. Thanks.
  • arbuthnokarbuthnok Posts: 3 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »

Yeah ! Thank you ;)
  • starke1701starke1701 Posts: 11 Arc User