test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 6/27/2019

2»

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Like asking for the Personal Growth Magnifiers on a weekly basis?
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Unless they did this as a response to said feedback.

They did do this as a response to feedback. The thing is, they did it as a response to feedback almost immediately when it was still on PTS. Everything since then didn't have any impact, it just made people look silly.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

They did do this as a response to feedback. The thing is, they did it as a response to feedback almost immediately when it was still on PTS. Everything since then didn't have any impact, it just made people look silly.

I could always do it on a daily basis. but meh...
    At least it leaves an impression despite making myself like a fool. :)
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • aaronkorraaronkorr Posts: 55 Arc User
    Love the new changes but one thing...
    It completely broke the ooze costume transformation. Only ooze(ink) works now, the colored version can't even be selected as an option on a character that had it unlocked.
    You are right to keep bringing it up because it was promised, what, almost a year ago. Mostly interested in how die spinne will spin it.

I could always do it on a daily basis. but meh...
    At least it leaves an impression despite making myself like a fool. :)

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    [*] In the Options menu under the Basic tab, you can now choose to sort characters by last logged in or by date created.
    ​​
    Thank you for this.
    Great update all around! :smile:
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited June 2019

Yes, another great example of behavior that has no effect on making something happen sooner. Not sure what "spin" you were expecting with that.
    qawsada wrote: »
    Griefing players that were already dissatisfied with the update isn't going to help your case.

I guess this is a thing now? Very creative.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    It helped as much as the people complaining*. We know now that this option was always coming, no matter what you, I or anyone else said.
    Assertion not justified by evidence. We knew it was possible, but people getting upset might well have altered the priority of actually doing it; any software project is going to have a lot of "nice to have" features that wind up never actually being implemented because something else was more important.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    There nothing creative about being griefer and telling everyone that dislike the update as "silly", and then going full U-turn and treat it as nothing. It makes you look like crap.
    There nothing creative about being griefer and telling everyone that dislike the update as "silly", and then going full U-turn and treat it as nothing. It makes you look like crap.

Nah, disagreeing with people isn't griefing.
    Well maybe you shouldn't have so many characters s( o 3 o )z *quickly ducks behind a large desk*​​
    And this is not counting all the griefing on all threads relating to the character selection changes and undermining the hell out of it.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Assertion not justified by evidence. We knew it was possible, but people getting upset might well have altered the priority of actually doing it; any software project is going to have a lot of "nice to have" features that wind up never actually being implemented because something else was more important.

Another nail on the head, courtesy of panta.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited July 2019
    And this is not counting all the griefing on all threads relating to the character selection changes and undermining the hell out of it.

*eye roll* are you sure you're not just mad because I was right?
    There is nothing about being right. This is about purposely griefing other players to spite their dislike of the update and treat it like it nothing at all, despite the update itself having a large effect on the player's gameplay and despite the feedback. Of course, you're *eye roll* just to confirm this griefing.
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Post edited by daderganonumbers on
    There seems to be a bug with the Mission Items tab, at least as far the the QWZ goes. I am noticing that at least Worm Gems and Shadow Cult Lore are not disappearing from that tab upon completion of the associated missions. Anyone else seeing this?
    JwLmWoa.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Well maybe you shouldn't have so many characters s( o 3 o )z *quickly ducks behind a large desk*
    FVY0Pxw.jpg

You knew EXACTLY what you were doing, going in every single thread about players' dissatisfaction about the change and making fun of the people who have legit issues with the messy roster

You just LOVE trolling people at this point
    now Im waiting for you to Counterargue this post as well since I learned your formula and for you to come and troll all my future threads​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited July 2019
    There seems to be a bug with the Mission Items tab, at least as far the the QWZ goes. I am noticing that at least Worm Gems and Shadow Cult Lore are not disappearing from that tab upon completion of the associated missions. Anyone else seeing this?

I second this, Mission items don't get removed from the inventory once the mission in completed

For example In the reign of frogs OM you don't even need to take the rocket ammo ever again, it stays forever in your inventory​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    If Spinny keeps this up I’m going to get muted!
    Because the Worm Gems were still in my Mission Items tab I got a free completion on that mission today :). This is a bug maybe worth keeping!
    JwLmWoa.png
    You know, for a costume that is categorized as "Common", Kneepads and Overalls are pretty darn RARE!
    I know right? what the hell! For YELLOW-Tier rarity those costumes have the drop rate of Purples
    in fact i barely getting any costume drop from farming nonstop, its always useless fireworks
    Because the Worm Gems were still in my Mission Items tab I got a free completion on that mission today :). This is a bug maybe worth keeping!

Can relate, i just came back from Qzone and this happened
    IT'S A ~FEATURE~​​
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Bug:

The new KNEEPAD foot accessory is not showing up in the foot accessory tab for male models in the tailor. It is showing just fine for female characters
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    The Heater Shield is neat, but clips pretty badly with every block I tried. Not sure if anything can be done about that.
    JwLmWoa.png