test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Different Weapon in each Fist!

ironbjornironbjorn Posts: 2 Arc User
The other night, I was thinking to myself, exactly how I would design a clone of my favorite "Fantasy HERO" character that I used to play in my roommate's Fantasy Hero campaign back in the early 90s, and, I realized I couldn't create him on CO. Not because he's from a Fantasy world, because "Dimension-hopping" happens all the time in comics. But, because my character fought using a Large Bastard Sword in one hand and a Warhammer in the other! Then, I thought to myself, "In the tailor, for bracers, and other pieces, we have a left, both, right" options we can select in order to wear different thin gs on each arm, leg, etc. So, why can't our dual-weapon using toons do the same?" I think it would be fantastic if this were incorporated into the tailor, so that our heroes can mix-up the type of weapons they use to punish the forces of Evil! Please look into making this a reality for us defenders of Millennium City! ^_^

Comments

• I don't think that is possible in the current engine.
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    I don't think that is possible in the current engine.

Nothing's possible in this engine :anguished:
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I would love this.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    xcelsior41 wrote: »
    Nothing's possible in this engine :anguished:

The whole game is just a drug-fueled hallucination u3u
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Eternal Question with the game: But does the engine support it?

I'm all in for Weapon Asymmetry, especially on dual blades so I can have a long sword and a dagger​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    All they need to do is create every possible dual weapon combination.
    Simple. Doable.
    Guns included.
    And i think i asked this way back in 2009. And 2010. And again in 2011. And so on....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!