test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defender’s National Training Program

2»

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Thanks to this challenge I realized my PC Tower's cooling fan has been broken for a while now
    I still need to go and replace it, but imagine my stress at lvl 38 when the PC closed twice by overheat​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2019
    Just an update, everyone who sent in tickets has been contacted. Please check your email.
    There are roughly 10 players remaining who have not logged into their character to get their items.
  • wampuscatwampuscat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    [quote="kaizerin;c-12829168"]Just an update, everyone who sent in tickets has been contacted. Please check your email.
    There are roughly 10 players remaining who have not logged into their character to get their items.[/quote]

How is this stuff supposed to show up in game? I've heard thay you're supposed to talke to Defender. I did and got nothing. I've also heard that it shows up under the bonus tab in the store. I checked. Again, nothing.

I've not received any emails in response to either of the tickets I've sent in. I can't view tickets in game, either. I sent the second because I had no response to the first and no way of knowing if the ticket even went throuth. Now I don't know if either made it through or not.

I just logged in to the game and still have not received any rewards even though it clearly says I made my character on April 12 (shortly before 9am eastern) and I reached level 40 a few hours (before 10:30pm eastern) before the end of the event on April 18.
    Post edited by wampuscat on
    edited May 2019
    Sorry for the double post. The forum decided to eat my first post the spat it back out only after I posted the second.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    wampuscat wrote: »
    How is this stuff supposed to show up in game?

Look on your mini-map, see if the little mail icon is goin nuts.​​
    edited May 2019
    Thanks to kaizerin for helping me out!

Just got on and was able to get the stuff through the bonus tab in the store.

It turns out that neither of my tickets went through even though the system gave me ticket ID's for both of them.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Just an update, everyone who sent in tickets has been contacted. Please check your email.
    There are roughly 10 players remaining who have not logged into their character to get their items.
    I just checked (Kaileia@marhawkman) and didn't see anything. The character was created on 12 Apr 2019. As far as I know I finished leveling to 40 before the end of the event, though I'm also pretty sure there was less than 30 minutes left.

As noted previously I didn't actually submit a ticket until 22apr. Not sure if that matters.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I'm not sure where the talk to Defender advice comes from, I didn't need to talk to Defender to claim my rewards, they were in the bonus tab of the Zen store. The Jazzercise dance should unlock for everyone, the title has to be unlocked for each character from the bonus tab.
  • people seem to be under the (mistaken) impression that because the event has the word 'defender' in it, that he is somehow involved in any way in rewards claim

newsflash: he isn't - it's just fluff​​
    #LegalizeAwoo