test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing costumes option

hi, i like create heros and in my journey I noticed some costumes missing, sometimes appear only in the male or female or others doesnt appear. in my recceatly playtime i view a female character with Bird arms with appearence like animal with claws and feathers. I have the avian warrior armor set but i dont find in any place this piece. i thinks is a bug

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    There are a lot of avian parts in CO, many of which are not in the Avian set.

What you are reporting is not necessarily a bug.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • triroke#1089 triroke Posts: 17 Arc User
    many thanks, you calm my mind now i need to continue my search
    tyroke wrote: »
    many thanks, you calm my mind now i need to continue my search

If you have a screenshot of what the person was wearing we can help you.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    i think its impossible, i see her rapidly in the tailor and when i return she not there. if exist other avian themed costume i will see this piece again i only need hope
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Look st silver hawk set too
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Probably just monster claws and wing bracers/arm accessories.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    i found a bug now and i discovered the eagle beak in the avian warrior set have male and female option but i have only in male other option lige the glove "Bird people wing" i have only in female. i understand the arm i want its not from this set but i have a bug with missing options
    tyroke wrote: »
    i found a bug now and i discovered the eagle beak in the avian warrior set have male and female option but i have only in male other option lige the glove "Bird people wing" i have only in female. i understand the arm i want its not from this set but i have a bug with missing options

I just checked in the tailor 2 minutes ago and found Eagle Beak for both male and female models and the same with the Bird People Wing.

zrdRBy8.png
    so its with me, because i check now and i dont have. what can be ? when i bought thhe lifetime of star trek im not recieve the borg race what is a exclusive reward and now the Bird people is to missing
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Wait....didn’t you need to unlock avian from the vendor for missing parts?

I know the gold exclusive robot has something in there
    i get all the costume from the exclusive costume vendor and when i go to fixer vendor its say i already have the avian warrior set. the good News its now i know that are a bug now i need to report and wait.