test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Decent Male Hair Suggestions?

blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
Hello there, everyone!

Would any of you mind sharing decent male hair styles you've come across? Shorter kinds with decent texturing? I've been using "unkempt short" for far too long, and was hoping you guys could give me some ideas for a replacement. I recently came across a player with a great alternative but I can't seem to find out what it is. It was on the slightly longer side and "messy". I just know it was in a lockbox, maybe in buccaneer, but can't seem to find a screenie of those styles.

Anywho, screenies of the hairstyles for imaginary brownie points! It seems CO has decent mid-length options but short and slightly messy is wanting.

Thanks for reading! :)

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D

Comments

• hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    Don't forget that you can use 2 different types of hair styles at the same time to create your own (assuming that they merge together nicely). Some of the combinations looks quite good.

Unfortunately I can't recall the name of any of them as I haven't been in game for a couple of weeks!
  • blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    hemslord wrote: »
    Don't forget that you can use 2 different types of hair styles at the same time to create your own (assuming that they merge together nicely). Some of the combinations looks quite good.

Unfortunately I can't recall the name of any of them as I haven't been in game for a couple of weeks!

Thank you so much for this! I had completely forgotten that two hairstyles can be used now. I played with it a little bit and ended up with a combination I'm pretty happy with. I can provide screenshots if anyone is interested. :)

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    blumoon8 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for this! I had completely forgotten that two hairstyles can be used now. I played with it a little bit and ended up with a combination I'm pretty happy with. I can provide screenshots if anyone is interested. :)

Take a screenshot and show us here please :)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods