test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 4/18/2019

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Defender's National Training Program
  • Just a reminder that this event ends at 11:59 server time tonight!

Costumes
  • Added Ball Hands to female avatars.
  • Added Ball feet. This is available to all players.

Misc
  • Added Dogz jacket to the Champion Recognition vendor.
  • Fixed a bug where the Thunderbolt emote didn't remain in its ending stance.

Comments

• Great, now can you add the Large Kneepads to that vendor too? Since we can't open Foxbat party bags anymore..
  • blackscorpion125blackscorpion125 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I still don't see the point of the NEW character select screen, I can find no purpose in it other than to make life more complicated than it needs to be. The reason I say this is because now I log on afew toons and since it changes all character positions I dont know where any one toon is and I have to search. Please put the select back to the way it was or explain to me what the benefit is of this new system.
  • mrfreakensteinmrfreakenstein Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    This update really has balls.
  • great, now i can practice walking on the balls of my feet​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • degnareddegnared Posts: 2 Arc User
    The in game description of the event says it runs until 3:00am server time on the 19th.

42jrkwa.png

I'm going to be 40 today anyway, but some people might have planned around that extra day.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    That is when the event will end in your timezone.
  • degnareddegnared Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ah, woops! That seems obvious once you point it out.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    It could be more obvious. Add some ests or psts on there, knowatimean? o3o​​
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    There are some reports that some players aren't getting their leveling achievement/dance before the time limit.
  • zadeyuskarminealbanzadeyuskarminealban Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am one of those players that just hit 40 (like minutes before this post) and according to the release notes there is still 3 hours to go until the event is over, i would like my silly aerobics emote please
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Heyas, I've been hearing report of this.
    If you have hit 40 with a new character during the event times and didn't get the rewards, please contact customer support and let them know.

You can contact support by pressing esc while in game, pressing the Help button then Request Gm Help.​​
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    The custom alert missions are dropping off the mission log when the custom alert goes off rotation... even when they have been completed and ready to turn-in. If you are going to auto-drop missions, please auto-turn-in completed missions.