test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Female Dhampir

rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
I am trying to make my description of my female dhampir into a character for Champions Online. I am not good with making faces so I how would I make an an attractive looking Japanese female face with a dainty, up-turned nose that shows that fist with the fact she is half Scottish and half Japanese? She is . Is there any way I can give a character alabaster skin or something close to alabaster skin? How I give a female character a lithe, athletic figure?

Are their are biker boots or anything close to biker boots? Are there bomber jackets that are opened?

Comments

• zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Alright so you've technically got different parts of what you're asking for. First up, I would say to look at https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/243215/the-general-guide-to-costuming which is stickied in this section. It provides a lot of helpful infor if you're relatively new to just how much you can do with this system.

Faces sit in this specific spot with CO that it's easier to make them exaggerated that the subtleties needed for proper ethnic differences. For it and many other things like finding costume pieces, it will be best to get hands on and adjust things. But I didn't leave you hanging. I made a very broad attempt at getting the body and face right. If you save (WITHOUT changing the file name) the image to where your game keeps costume files, you can fiddle with this:

Costume-Zamuel-Now-Template-CC-Comic-Page-Blue-606019001.jpg

Which will result in a figure like this, give or take your settings:

OZXKaiC.jpg

Some clothing may require unlocks or purchases but I'll need to look around. This will at least give you something to start with.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    How do I save the picture if it says when I try to save the picture to contact the administrator?
    Post edited by rosewynd on
    That's weird. Are you on a home computer or a school/work computer? If the former, it should simply let you download. If you're still having problems, I can try to screenshot the actual dial settings.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    That's weird. Are you on a home computer or a school/work computer? If the former, it should simply let you download. If you're still having problems, I can try to screenshot the actual dial settings.

I am on my home computer. If showing the dials would in the end be better then could you do that
    Alright, let's see if this works. Got the skin tone and the dial settings. The shoes are Long Boot Laced:
    Mdoiszp.jpg
    4Uxi3IL.jpg
    AzljxiB.jpg
    owwUgBB.jpg

-Sterga
    Thank you very much.