test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So You Want to Fight Eidolon?

2»

Comments

• poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Well you never know when a eido is going cuz everyone's on hide, so that's not the issue,
    The channel i'm mostly talking about is Eido. I'm aware there's other channels that are different and unrelated to it.

I even helped organize some succesful eido runs and are pretty decent at the roles in it, yet people did not want me there. over petty reasons, I know of several other players that have the same issue, i understand if the players a huge jerk or trolling then they shoudn't be invited.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    If people troll the Eidolon fight see if you can catch it on video. There are multiple groups/channels for endgame content, and at least a few groups don't accept people that troll cosmic fights. Eido HQ is just a Eido farming channel, it's not meant as a social thing though as Panta pointed out in the end everything is social up to a point. But what I've seen of at least the admins they wouldn't approve of Eido trolling. And if they do it's something that will just destroy the channel anyway from the inside out.

ps
    The guesses at the cause of recent drama are completely off mark. And that silly speculation just detract from the strength of the other complaints.
    Post edited by aiqa on
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    As far as I'm aware Eido HQ is actively working to help other channels achieve Eido. If there's some part of it that is actively working against that, and someone can show real evidence of it, I'll happily work to remove the people involved. For now I'm going to assume it's a misunderstanding. The people you think were from the channel and trolling might not even be members. PM me some handles and I'll see if I can identify them ( but keep in mind without real evidence I won't do anything ).​​
  • poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Alright I see your points and my apologies if i sounded rude or toxic. let's just not ignore when vexx and several others tried to do runs and people from Nox Luna who are by the way admins of the channel, started trolling the runs, let's ignore that a lot of them say "No don't invite this person cuz I don't like them." or if they were in the chat, they got harassed by a few. Even tho x person hasn't done anything wrong, doesnt troll, and is perfectly capable of doing eido.

I'm all for the good members who don't do this kind of stuff, and the ones who help other channels achieve eido i support that too.

but let's not pretend like the things i said above aren't true, I know there is good members but the bad ones are becoming kind of a problem.

• gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    Who's the owner of that Eido HQ channel again?
    edited January 2019
    Alright I see your points and my apologies if i sounded rude or toxic. let's just not ignore when vexx and several others tried to do runs and people from Nox Luna who are by the way admins of the channel, started trolling the runs, let's ignore that a lot of them say "No don't invite this person cuz I don't like them." or if they were in the chat, they got harassed by a few. Even tho x person hasn't done anything wrong, doesnt troll, and is perfectly capable of doing eido.

I'm all for the good members who don't do this kind of stuff, and the ones who help other channels achieve eido i support that too.

but let's not pretend like the things i said above aren't true, I know there is good members but the bad ones are becoming kind of a problem.

Well until you can show people evidence of it happening, innocent until proven guilty. It's not "acting like it didn't happen", it's being unwilling to take action on something I haven't seen and have now only heard of from one person. I have heard of other dumb behavior from people in the channel, and admins, which I have seen proof of, but not this.​​
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Kind of a moot point at the moment because the chicken is taken all of people's time, thanks to expensive shineys and only 1 week to get them.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Yup we are all busy chasing chickens and no one makes call out for this while. o3o
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    > @spinnytop said:
    > As far as I'm aware Eido HQ is actively working to help other channels achieve Eido. If there's some part of it that is actively working against that, and someone can show real evidence of it, I'll happily work to remove the people involved. For now I'm going to assume it's a misunderstanding. The people you think were from the channel and trolling might not even be members. PM me some handles and I'll see if I can identify them ( but keep in mind without real evidence I won't do anything ).​​

I was told to leave Eido yesterday because i am not in Eido HQ, and it happened in front of about 15 other players. Albeit this was by the same admin who harrased me until i left the channel. They told me to stick with TEG runs and then continued to harass me.

It is a moot and silly argument because eido is open content. I’m not sure why they are under the impression they can dictate who attends ((spoiler alert: they can’t))
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
    *facepalm* Figures. Well, if they value petty spats over consistent numbers then so be it.​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Welp, yesterday? I think that counted as yesterday... Anyways that was actually a really smooth Eido run.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    That one was not hosted by Eido HQ, it was a group effort by a lot of members in the community and opened to the public to join in :)
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie