test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Teleios Ascendant 5 Support Run

As the title says, some friends and I were bored the other night and decided to run TA with 5 support characters. We are running AoRP/AoPM/AoAC/AoED and Medical Nanites. We had 0 wipes and we finished the entire run in right at an hour ((most of this was on Teleios himself)). The run has been speed up to 300% and each individual encounter has a time stamp listed in the description!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE8PoWCn-FQ
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯v´¯)
╚══.¸Menagerie

Comments

• blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Do it with only becomes, could be funny

• theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    blockwave said:

Do it with only becomes, could be funny

Lol it has been discussed. I would totally be up for trying it!

╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    TA is hard, demanding, trinity mechanics lair o3o

What's funny is in other MMOs you usually don't see this kind of stuff until the content it's being done in has been replaced by a higher tier and people wildly outgear it.
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    As the title says, some friends and I were bored the other night and decided to run TA with 5 support characters. We are running AoRP/AoPM/AoAC/AoED and Medical Nanites. We had 0 wipes and we finished the entire run in right at an hour ((most of this was on Teleios himself)). The run has been speed up to 300% and each individual encounter has a time stamp listed in the description!

Dang, I've been proposing this forever, but never had anyone bite. I kinda figured it would go like that.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.