test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion Ideas for current Powersets ( Fire, Ice, Wind, Electricity, Force, Earth)

redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
Note: (This is my first time ever really posting and just wanted to give my feedback)

I have a few suggestions in mind for the energy projector power sets including Earth. Recently, while playing the game I've taken a liking to making my own builds and I enjoy playing support type characters for a number of reasons. I noticed the introduction of added powers to current power sets like Ice, Fire, Electricity, Infernal, etc. I just wanted to take a minute to expand on the idea. I think it would be awesome to build on the idea of making power sets more flexible, for example, the electric set and including more crowd control abilities, pets, heals, shields like "protection field reskin" and even making support, defensive possibly even melee slotted passives; That way players can make various types of builds using the same power set, but without having to borrow from a different one if they don't want to. Also while I am well aware the energy projector sets are mainly focused on ranged damage; it would be awesome to simply create damage support based builds or even melee energy builders within those sets. Personally, I'm already loving the new things the Developers are currently doing and I would love to see it being expanded upon. Lastly, "The infernal power set" is very interesting to me and I realize it would be awesome to include more reskins of other powers, but giving it a plant based theme that works in conjunction with toxic, for example, using a reskin of sigils of radiant sanctuary and calling it parliament of trees, which gives off heals to allies and toxic damage to enemies with a plant based animation; Reskinning the hold power from the darkness set with roots or vine animations and then, simply giving it a toxic damage type instead of fear. Taking Arcane construct pet from sorcery then doing a reskin for Earth and or ice to help with backup. Making reskins for other powers and putting those in the current power sets would be a great way towards making them more flexible and enjoyable. Thank you in advance for taking the time to listen and for possibly considering my suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    elusiveandrareelusiveandrare Posts: 7 Arc User
    I believe the plant powers would be amazing as we already have a ton of plant based costume pieces and a lot of people go for that aesthetic but dont have the powers to match.
  • Options
    scorpio303scorpio303 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Melee attacks for the energy projector sets sounds great! I want to punch people with lightning!