test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you for listening

2»

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    I love how my post got deleted when I didn't curse or offend anyone, ten out of ten
    If you edit your post without adding to the total number of characters, the forum software will frequently delete your post, assuming you're a bot. It's best to add something, even if it's just a note at the end that you've edited. (My personal favorite is to add, "EDITS FOR THE FORUM GOD! WORDS FOR THE WORD THRONE!")
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • johnystelar1johnystelar1 Posts: 67 Arc User
    I did add multiple edit tags on the post that got deleted and still. But well, I'll remember that, thanks haha
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    I'm not expecting something as generous as grandfathering in old accounts. Don't get me wrong, I'd love if that was the solution offered, but I'm not counting on it. My bet is that former subscribers will be granted a few free tokens to unlock a couple of their FreeForms. After that, we'll probably have to pay. Hopefully, the cost won't be overly expensive.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Just keep gold subcriptions as before. That's probably the best solution all round.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods