test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Slotting advice

Have a Power Armor build that I like. Passive is Invulnerability I have the base Dodge/Avoidance ratings.

Just got a piece of legion Primary defense gear with +139% dodge chance. Assuming I slot the two armoring/enhancement slots the same as the gear I am currently running what would you slot in the two defense slots? Is it possible to gain useful Dodge/avoidance this way?

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    This depends on how much Dodge/Avoid you currently have on your character stat page. On a non-LR build, gearing for Dodge/Avoid isn't wise, but necessarily a bad idea either. If you absolutely wanted to add Dodge/Avoid on an Invuln setup you would really only need one Avoidance mod with the other being Dodge. But, again, that's not one of the best investments considering in non dodge-centric builds you want to gear into an Offense/Defense loop that becomes much more reliable thanks to all the ways you can boost them.

I would consider the following core setups for standard defense: Double Impact, Double Growth, or Impact and Growth. For dodge investment: Double Gambler, or Gambler and Avoidance.

You could possibly trade the Dodge gear for the Greater Health or Defense versions, but if you're only working with what you've got, then this is really the best advice I can provide as far as gear and mods go.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!