test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Camera view changes

When my character is battling villains, I see when those villain hits your character aaaaand knocks you up against a wall (or anything your hero's back is up against), the camera interface changes. That has to come to a stop. It's annoying as hell. Tell me it's a bug that is looking to be fixed? If not, then there's an added flaw in the designing of this game.

Comments

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    You know that you can hold down the left mouse button and use the mouse to quickly turn the camera in any direction you want right? Also the scroll wheel on your mouse can be used the zoom the camera in and out...

The camera in this game works like any other mmorpg I have ever played, it is not an issue in those games and it is not an issue in this game. You seem to be fixated on fixed isometric camera angle diablo clone style action rpg gameplay and are having trouble adjusting to something that most of us have been totally accustomed to for years.

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    beezeeze said:

to for years.

Decades.

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Maybe you should try checkers
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Maybe he could make 12th thread about how he can't cope with the camera. Or the controls.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!