test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How About giving us Single/dual Blade LUNGES ALREADY!?

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Suggestions Box
Hey, everybody! I LOVE SWORDS!

tumblr_m0diahk2SU1r5fhz6.gif

In the past 3 Years I have been making many of my character ingame... and some of them are SWORDSMEN (around 7 Freeform Swordmen, Dual/Single Blade)

so here is my problem... WHY ISN'T THERE LUNGES FOR SINGLE AND DUAL BLADES?

The animation CLEARLY exist ingame
  1. Ego Blade Dash (Both single and dual blade animation thanks to Id Blades Cosmetic Advantage)
  2. Lightspeed Dash
  3. Red Banners Enemies and in the Fury of the Dragon Alert ARE USING Single Blade Lunges
so WHY can't we have Lunges for Single and Dual blades? This is Frustating

I don't want my Swordmen to Thunderbolt Lunge, Smoke Bomb, Land Slide, Void Shift, Pounce, Mighty Leap, Decimate but USE THE DARN SWORD again it ALREADY EXIST INGAME

If Cryptic/Cryptic North could give us this tiny Quality of Life which should been ingame since Day 1, I would be very Thankful

I would like to suggest Bluhman's new powers Suggestions
bluhman wrote: »

New Powers:
  • Reaper's Lunge - Single Blade Lunge. When done far away enough, it will stun the target.
    • Advantage - Coup de Grace : Reaper's Lunge also ruptures bleeds.

New Powers:
  • Falcon's Dive - Lunge with claws. Falcon's Dive knocks the target down if done from far away enough.
    • Advantage - Falcon Talon: All hits now apply/refresh shredded
[/LIST]

New Powers:
  • Steel Hurricane - Dual Blade Lunge. Has no on-hit bonus, but hits in a cone in its location of impact. Same recharge as normal.
    • Advantage: Blades of Woe - If a target is defeated by Steel Hurricane, they will erupt in a small spherical burst of Slashing damage.

Just 3 Powers which already exist ingame and just slap Single/Dual Blades and Claws, how hard and "expensive to produce" can it be?​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cryptic plz

/signed
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I augree. I don't like having to put away my sword(s) to lunge. I want a cool samurai style justice cut.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    /Bump I REALLY want thematic Lunges!

Since i see that there is also some Archetype Improvement going on, I suggest that when we get Sword Lunges that the Archetypes can be updated to get them as power choise
    • The Blade at Lvl 6 can choose either Thunderbolt Lunge OR Single Blade Lunge
    • The Unleashed at lvl 11 can choose either Force Snap or Dual Blade Lunge
    • The Night Avenger at lvl 6 can choose either Smoke Bomb Lunge or Fighting Claws Lunge
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Yes please! Not sure if i'd want the single blade lunge to rupture bleeds though (since you will often be using it as an opener). I'd much rather it gave a slashing defense debuff, or a bonus to your next 2 slashing/sword attacks. It annoys me that I need to include shred in my sword builds if I want a slashing bebuff.
  • Options
    holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    I'm not very found of bluhman's suggestions. There's only Falcon's Dive that sounds good : knockdown + shred adv. But about the others? I'll stick to Void Shift.

Anyway, I would love to see some blade lunges.