test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Wiki

Comments

• jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Given that you can't run CO on a smartphone or tablet, it seems unlikely that you would spend much time checking the wiki from one, as opposed to just using a browser on the same computer as CO (either tabbed out, or windowed mode and multiscreen).

that's not sound logic.
    Anyway, a responsive design is just how it's done now. and you start at the beginning.
    ask any web dev or designer worth a damn and they will say the same thing.
    it will look good on a big screen and also look good on a phone, there is no harm in that.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Noted. Trying to plug and play for smart phones is a pain in the ****. I'll try to sort that when I get the skin working a bit better. :D

Tricky bit is making sure it's all visible on a tablet or phone, but not broken on a big display. Pretty much gonna need to make it elastic at some point.

I think the main content area doesn't have to be elastic. I personally don't like reading something from one edge of my screen all the way down to the other edge. Newspapers, those things of a bygone age, were printed in columns. Columns make things easier to read.

I do think having the navigation bar always visible is a definite plus, though.
    biffsig.jpg
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jasinblaze wrote: »
    it will look good on a big screen and also look good on a phone, there is no harm in that.
    If you can achieve it, sure, but too often it's a choice between 'looks good on a large screen, unusable on a smartphone' and 'looks kinda crappy on all screen sizes'. There's a fundamental difference between a 4" screen and a 20" screen.
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It was specifically requested that we NOT scrape from the old wiki.

Why?

Outside of that, I still have plenty of respect for those who worked on the original and those working on the new one.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have a layout going for the Guides site. I don't love it, but it works. And I forgot the comments stuff, just like I thought I would. But it should work now! Most likely. Probably need to edit it at some point, which shouldn't affect anyone anyway.

There is a favicon pack in the media section if you want to use them for the wiki, Taco. I just used Socrates since it seemed fitting. There's one for everyone (16, 32, apple, win8).

The wiki's been gone for a year. No reason to rush making new designs.

Anyway. Feel free to say not nice things about the Guide layout. I didn't have any ideas other that "it should have blue in it".
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You know what I am so glad Taco and Pals got this going. You should have seen a certain furry bros face when he seen some one beat him to the post. I laughed in his face all freaking day. I laughed so hard and so long its gave my Pugs THE FEAR @_@" Made my week that did.

Taco and Pals I salute you o7
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The two Rampage guides in my sig need updated and a coat of paint, but you're welcome to use them as a starting point if you like. Or I could take a stab at updating them. Is there a recommended format/template for the guide content?

The Guides site looked good to me on a 10" tablet, FWIW.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
    edited August 2014
    sterga wrote: »
    I have a layout going for the Guides site. I don't love it, but it works. And I forgot the comments stuff, just like I thought I would. But it should work now! Most likely. Probably need to edit it at some point, which shouldn't affect anyone anyway.

There is a favicon pack in the media section if you want to use them for the wiki, Taco. I just used Socrates since it seemed fitting. There's one for everyone (16, 32, apple, win8).

The wiki's been gone for a year. No reason to rush making new designs.

Anyway. Feel free to say not nice things about the Guide layout. I didn't have any ideas other that "it should have blue in it".

Sterga, it looks very nice. I'm sure you are capable of even more amazing designs. but it is great for just a few days and fits the project well.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sterga: The new skin looks AMAZING. I'll definitely take you up on the offer to crib the icon pack, I might actually borrow a few design notes from you on the wiki's style, since I feel like the WP and the Wiki should share stylistic elements. I should note for the record that stripping out what I've done so far and updating the skin actually won't be too incredibly hard. I'm working (as you can probably tell) off of VERY light css right now, so I can get the content rolling ASAP. Once I get my dreamweaver and fireworks licenses pulled off of my dead laptop, it's on. I can skin and customize a bad-**** website in 15 minutes with my tools. I actually don't wanna bother too much with fiddling with any of it until I have that sorted, that'll actually be making more work for myself.

I can, however, see what I can do to make it look a bit nicer on browsers. I was thinking, because it's what I do, that people would most likely be pulling up the wiki on their phone or tablet while building in game. Guess that was a mistaken thought, it just seems easier to have 2 devices going so you don't have to alt tab and can just look as you go. 's why I asked for feedback, so thanks :D

Quick update, the wiki's still kinda static at the moment. I got rather badly injured at work yesterday, my arm is a bit too damaged to be able to do the contorted hand gestures necessary to copy-paste cell info. If anyone's curious, among other things I had a 50 pound rock get tossed back outside one of the shaping machines and slam me in the chest at about 20 mph. Lifted me right off my feat and blew me back a foot or 2. I'm ok, nothing's broken thankfully, but I'm incredibly bruised up and I damaged a tendon in my elbow. I'll get back on the wiki as soon as I'm able, though. I heal fast so it shouldn't be too long.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can, however, see what I can do to make it look a bit nicer on browsers. I was thinking, because it's what I do, that people would most likely be pulling up the wiki on their phone or tablet while building in game. Guess that was a mistaken thought, it just seems easier to have 2 devices going so you don't have to alt tab and can just look as you go.
    Well, that's why you run CO in windowed mode. Particularly if you have two monitors (it's been at least five years since I used a single monitor for anything, so I don't think about how many people still do that).
    edited August 2014
    Ah, laptop. I haven't used a desktop in forever, so opposite side of the coin here.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • lohr01lohr01 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Awesome that you guys have gotten another up and running.
    It was specifically requested that we NOT scrape from the old wiki. I'm respecting the wishes of the people involved, so it's going to be redone by hand. Shouldn't be too long of a process for the basics, however.

The only long term concerns for this are the lore/perks, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

I don't know why you wouldn't want to take as much data from the old wiki as possible, since most of it is accurate.

Cryptic should be getting the old data soon, all of the password information needs to be scrubbed from the old data and they will have it.
    lohr01 wrote: »
    Awesome that you guys have gotten another up and running.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to take as much data from the old wiki as possible, since most of it is accurate.

Cryptic should be getting the old data soon, all of the password information needs to be scrubbed from the old data and they will have it.

Honestly? I was told you were opposed to it for the moment, and you're someone I've always respected so that's a line I refused to cross. Figured I'd find out one way or another at some point, and I was 100% erring on the side of respect, even if it was second hand info. If I have your blessing, you're damn right I'd wanna use as much as possible from your wiki. I wanted to email you on the side and ask you about it, but I know you've got your own stuff going on and I didn't wanna be a butt and bug you about a game you've moved on from. Especially knowing everything you put into it, you more than paid your dues and deserved to not be pestered when you decided it was enough.

I'm probably going to have to redo a chunk of the power data anyway, since a bit has changed, but a lot of the perk/lore/old costume stuff simply isn't available anymore. Truth be told, that was my greatest envy of your work. That's a ton of fantastic data I had no way of ever accessing again, and I know it'd be appreciated by a big chunk of the community.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    Oh dear god no. The only thing I was and am ever fully opposed to was someone other than cryptic hosting the wiki. I still don't believe that any of the players should have to bear that financial burden and I don't think that devs should be jerks about providing accurate information for the only source of decent information that was available.

Sorry, I'm still a wee bit bitter about getting told to eff off when I asked for help (from the devs, not the players). I don't know who is running the ship now or if they are any better at it, but for your guys sake I sure hope so. Never even got a retro destroyer.

If you want to scrape all the data go ahead. Most thing were up to date, power values would probably definitely need to be updated.

The only thing I will say is that life sort of got in the way of things and we are working on getting the info to cryptic, but it needs to be scrubbed of passwords/emails and sordid personal data. Sorry it's taking so long. :/

I know what cryptic plans to do with it, and I hope they still do.
    Awesome! I gathered there was probably something up, because I remember you saying you were kicking em the info. 's part of why I didn't wanna bug you. :)

I'm not sure who'd be in charge of the entire wiki thing, on the PWE/Cryptic side of things. I figured, however, that it'd been a few months without any official word on if we'd be starting one or what the timeline was. The players were basically begging for someone to sort something out, and that's when the collective kinda banded together and cracked knuckles. "Let's do this thing" kinda deal. Because hell, even without the data, we could have gotten *something* down by this point. At least power and spec frameworks to help builders out. I offered a few times to lead up the project, as well. My hope is it's down to a miscommunication or crossed wires, because the new devs have been really good about player feedback and doing what we ask.

Yeah, I'd heard they were planning some sort of "we host, y'all get to control it" sort of deal last time it was mentioned. It'd be nice, but at this point we're basically forging ahead with the idea of building and crowdsourcing funding once it gets up and going. If there's one thing I've learned playing this game, it's to not expect change but allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised when it happens.

I think what we've got going on right now with the combination wiki/guide blog is a good working concept. If they do decide to run with hosting their own it'd be cool if that were adopted. In theory, "here are the numbers, and here is how you put them to use" is pretty fantastic.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    I'd poop a brick if they actually gave you numbers. They never gave me any and it wasnt for lack of trying. I did once get images of all the action figures from the original guy who made all the GOOD items and such.

Hopefully we can get it to them this week, though don't hold me to that since I don't actually have the data.
    I have some good stuff from the old fan site kits. Some environment art (where I go the MC pic), icons for powers, the anniversary song, various wallpapers, logos for several APs and comics, the Atari logo, some of the comic panels, banners, list of fonts used (Myrid Pro, Blambot FX Pro, David Gibbons Lower Font), and a few other things.

Too bad Cryptic can't be bothered to update the fan site kit so fans can actually use quality materials on their site. And by quality materials, I mean the psd files.

Added some sassy files to the media section. I used a new color for the links of light blue (#7BC6D7) instead of yellow or orange... I just don't like those colors.

CSS to know about for formatting articles:

- don't use first level headers. Use h2 and h3. I have h4 and h5 set up, but I never use them.
    - there is a custom newspaper class. use class=newspaper for the outside div and class=newshead for the inside header div.
    - There is a code class.

I hijacked Taco's post to show off those things.

PS: I didn't know you used Invuln, Taco. No wonder the rock didn't break anything.
    edited August 2014
    feel free to make any of my posts look better as well sterga :)
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is why I have 2 monitors on my desktop :smile: Also allows me to read the news, watch videos, etc. while I wait for SC queues to pop.:smile:.
    I can, however, see what I can do to make it look a bit nicer on browsers. I was thinking, because it's what I do, that people would most likely be pulling up the wiki on their phone or tablet while building in game. Guess that was a mistaken thought, it just seems easier to have 2 devices going so you don't have to alt tab and can just look as you go. 's why I asked for feedback, so thanks
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wait...

lohr's here?

WAH-HOO! :biggrin:

{ waves to lohr from far across the internet }
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I want to contribute with the wiki, and I can be easyly contacted here.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
    edited August 2014
    Wait...

lohr's here?

WAH-HOO! :biggrin:

{ waves to lohr from far across the internet }

Hiya Zed!

All the icons, all the perks, comic panels, all of that stuff, I have. I can drop box it, I can put it on a flash card and mail it to someone. I mean cryptic has it already, so who knows. Either way, if you want that, I can get it.

I can probably still get the stuff if you guys need.
    lohr01 wrote: »
    Hiya Zed!

All the icons, all the perks, comic panels, all of that stuff, I have. I can drop box it, I can put it on a flash card and mail it to someone. I mean cryptic has it already, so who knows. Either way, if you want that, I can get it.

I can probably still get the stuff if you guys need.

Personally, won't hold my breath for Cryptic. Even if they want to help out, I suspect the 5 people working on this game are busy. Even out "new" CM disappeared right after her intro post over a month ago.

That'd be super if you helped out like that. Thank you.
    edited August 2014
    criswolf09 wrote: »
    I want to contribute with the wiki, and I can be easyly contacted here.

Hit me up in game, @eviltaco

Lohr, if you wanna dropbox it or email it to me? Whatever's easier, that'd be amazing. My email addy is iamaneviltaco at gmail dot com.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    so if someone wants to write a guide for the guide site or just import a previously made guide, send me an ingame mail and ill give you an author account
    i just posted a quick guide to configuring Microsoft Writer to the site , if you are unfamiliar with wordpress this is an easy word like editor that allows you to add pictures among other things easily.
    so send me a message in game @jasinblazing

the guide site is for guides, charts and lists. but in a blog format.
    a companion to the wiki site.
  • rior88rior88 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Keep up the good work guys! :)
    edited August 2014
    I got a couple of requests to add people to the wiki, but my permissions for some odd reason aren't letting me shoot em invites. We'll get that sorted soon, while I unpack in my new house, and then we're back and updating again. :D
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    our new CM is on STO where they normally are.

Thanks for dropping in and offering the files Lohr. They will be greatly appreciated just like all your work is.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2014
    OMFG. Seriously, how many damn powers does Gadgeteering HAVE? Building more pages, and dear god. I didn't realize how bloated that set is. Night Avenger powers really shoulda gotten their own heading under martial arts.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OMFG. Seriously, how many damn powers does Gadgeteering HAVE? Building more pages, and dear god. I didn't realize how bloated that set is. Night Avenger powers really shoulda gotten their own heading under martial arts.

I'd rather they just add more Shuriken/Kunai powers to MA and give some of them minor bonuses when used from NW Stealth (but nothing as ridiculous as what Ricochet Throw gets). Actual Boomerangs are usually used as gadgets in the comics, and I don't mind them being in the gadgeteering powerset as there really aren't enough to give them their own tab under tech.

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

edited August 2014
    Possibly, but seriously. 12 T1 powers, 11 T2. If you take the night warrior stuff and block it all off with the stealth passive under, I dunno, gadget martial arts? It'd still be a healthy-sized set, compared to some of the others. I personally don't get why we got all of the powers that share a synergy with stealth in an entirely different set altogether from the passive they were designed with. It makes categorization a pain, especially since I'm going to be trying to break a lot of this info down for new players, and explaining "Well, half of the powers are in this set. But you have a few over here that also have influence over it" is gonna be a trainwreck.

Hell, it's not like the ultimates for any of the sets make any sense for a night warrior type anyway. Might as well at least have put like with like.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    If you toss it in your sig, I'll pop anything I find in there. :D

Oh, also, got another line of power frameworks done. Should be done with those in the next day or 2, then I'll start with the ATs and power data.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    map for marties brain, having trouble with louisa's. have o redo the printscreens.
    martiesbrain_zpsfad72b8e.png

edited August 2014
    Hey clouds, for some odd reason you weren't showing up in my friends list last night. I had a thing or 2 I wanted to discuss with you in game, hit me up next time you're on? I know it had to be a bug, but I flat out couldn't find you yesterday. :)
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Good work, but be careful w/ the powerset descriptions. As some general advice, I would limit the use of superlatives or strong modifiers like 'exceedingly', 'immense', or 'incredibly' when opining about things (unless ya can exhibit data as support, for ex., that something is indeed 'the best' at some aspect - which isn't always appropriate in the context). Newer players could have exaggerated assumptions about each set (or other gameplay mechanics) due to stuff like that.

Its looking great thus far, and I like the layout.. but .. uh...

"Archery is a ranged DPS set, which features a mix of Area of Effect and strong single target damage"

lol :p
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    edited August 2014
    well I walked in and all I could see was thoughts of "get drunk" and "get laid"
    Louisa's wasn't much better.
    Taco, i think you have my alt acct on friends, not my main

edited August 2014
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Good work, but be careful w/ the powerset descriptions. As some general advice, I would limit the use of superlatives or strong modifiers like 'exceedingly', 'immense', or 'incredibly' when opining about things (unless ya can exhibit data as support, for ex., that something is indeed 'the best' at some aspect - which isn't always appropriate in the context). Newer players could have exaggerated assumptions about each set (or other gameplay mechanics) due to stuff like that.

Its looking great thus far, and I like the layout.. but .. uh...

"Archery is a ranged DPS set, which features a mix of Area of Effect and strong single target damage"

lol :p

Yeah, I get you. I'm probably gonna touch this stuff up later anyway, I'm just trying to bang em out as quick as possible. I'm gonna toss in NPOV rules on this stuff at some point, right now I'm more about a vague idea about the set, and generating as much as I can. Eventually I'm gonna toss in known issues with a set, or commonly discussed problems, like ice not having an energy unlock. I guess the best I can put it is view everything right now as alpha stage, but I'll pay specific care when I'm finalizing the descriptions.

Hey, Archery IS good single target. Where's the kaboom mixed with straight shot/split the arrow, with some snap shot tossed in? I swear to you, I saw a freeform archer in F&I out dps a gunslinger, and the gunslinger was a person I know to have a very good build. The set's odd in that it's hard to get the damage up there, but when you do it gets VERY HIGH up there.

Clouds, I was pretty sure I had your main, too? Who the hell knows, my friends list is a buggy mess from all of the people I have on it. I'll fix it when I get on, though.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    Hey, Archery IS good single target. Where's the kaboom mixed with straight shot/split the arrow, with some snap shot tossed in? I swear to you, I saw a freeform archer in F&I out dps a gunslinger, and the gunslinger was a person I know to have a very good build. The set's odd in that it's hard to get the damage up there, but when you do it gets VERY HIGH up there.

Hm, did ya catch that player's parse to see the abilities? Cause it could be the AoE. Ya can hit both Ken and Frosty w/ Archery's AoE if ya angle it right. Plus, he could have been using non-Archery stuff and devices too, or the gunslinger could have been doing other things. The FF could have also been toting some heavy -resist (Int PSS, DUC), which helps vs. F&I's very high innate resist.

I've never had great success w/ Archery ST. Activation delays on stuff like Snap Shot and Explosive Shot (who's adv doesn't work w/ Split the Arrow) make it hard to optimize it. I'm not even sure Snap Shot is its best regular ST spell w/ the delays in place, which really hurt instants.

But if someone can make it work w/o going to extremes, well more power to 'em.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    edited August 2014
    Well, lol moral of the story is I edited that line anyway. Went through and added NPOV to the descriptions, as well as swapping out the second header for "associated archetypes". One way or another, I think we can all agree that the dps archery throws out on a single target is stable. One of the upsides to the set is its consistency, so I figured that'd be a better way to describe it anyway.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    Well, lol moral of the story is I edited that line anyway. Went through and added NPOV to the descriptions, as well as swapping out the second header for "associated archetypes". One way or another, I think we can all agree that the dps archery throws out on a single target is stable. One of the upsides to the set is its consistency, so I figured that'd be a better way to describe it anyway.

Eh, sure that works. Actually, still worth mentioning is Archery's long range and mobility compared to other sets. Outside of AoE and control, those are two notable aspects of it.

I'd prob also add the general tree names (MA, Brick, etc) to the powersets navigation window at the bottom of each powerset's page, just for more clarity.

Keep up the good work.
    edited August 2014
    Ooh, hey, good call. Yeah, archery's mobility and reach are good to point out. Haha even though that reach can be a blessing and a curse in some situations.

Yeah, I'll add the framework names on the bottom in a minute here. That's another good idea. Just didn't wanna take too much space up, I'll have to sort how to do it so it doesn't make anyone scroll.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    And bam, done.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Bookmarked and going to be frequently visited by me. Might be an idea for you guys to look at the results of the various parser program results people'vd been running in the Powers forum to be able to quantatively say on the wiki how much DPS/healing the various pets do despite their tooltips saying differently.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
    edited August 2014
    vorshoth wrote: »
    Bookmarked and going to be frequently visited by me. Might be an idea for you guys to look at the results of the various parser program results people'vd been running in the Powers forum to be able to quantatively say on the wiki how much DPS/healing the various pets do despite their tooltips saying differently.

It's actually exactly the plan. For pets, we can't really trust the tooltips. Just about all of the theorycrafters have graciously offered their data to me, so you better believe I'm going to take advantage of that fact.

The end goal is to use parser information on absolutely every power we can, and give legitimate "this is the dps it throws out at each rank, with no super stats or passive". I'd like to get it as accurate as possible, because the first priority for this thing is to be a building resource. The closer the numbers are to true, the better it'll be for the players. Obviously for some things we'll still be listing the tooltip, but a separate field for parse data is definitely in the works.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey, Archery IS good single target. Where's the kaboom mixed with straight shot/split the arrow, with some snap shot tossed in?

Just as an FYI, the debuff on straight shot does not affect secondary archery damage. It would affect the initial arrow hit from EA, but not the secondary damage effect from WTK.

...and thank you very much for taking on this task.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
    edited August 2014
    7 hours later, I'm done with the frameworks. I just have a bit of cleaning up to do on the code for em, and I'll be able to move on to the power details.

You guys better know how much I love y'all, that was a pain in the butt.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2014
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Just as an FYI, the debuff on straight shot does not affect secondary archery damage. It would affect the initial arrow hit from EA, but not the secondary damage effect from WTK.

Oh, yeah, I actually knew that. Doesn't effect the gas portion of gas arrow, either. Sonic arrow, on the other hand, seems to benefit pretty well from that. Of course, that'd involve some testing to see if it's a placebo effect.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine