test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I made a stretchy hero!

dikawolfdikawolf Posts: 77 Arc User
edited April 2023 in Costumes and Concepts
Using binds and costumes I made a stretchy hero called Rubberman!
zhe0m66d2gia.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKJm94BhsIQ
Be sure to check out my DeviantArt page!
Post edited by dikawolf on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 633 Arc User
    Very nice!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Very nice!

Thanks. I've done all types of shapeshifting heroes over the years using builds, binds, and costume changes, so I thought I'd give a stretchy one a shot. It was a challenge as I couldn't wrap my head around it for a while, but then it hit me that stretchy heroes depictions are mostly pretty punchy, which got the gears turning. I really like how the dynamic costume changes look while playing this character, and others I've teamed with that have seen it in action have told me how cool it looked too and suggested I make a video and post it, so I did. =)
    Post edited by dikawolf on
  • Options
    renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
    That's really cool! I remember seeing someone years ago...like 2015 or so, have a young girl character who gets into a giant mech which was a "male" robot character. That was mind blowing back then. And this is the second time I've gotten that feeling lol
  • Options
    renegade0 wrote: »
    That's really cool! I remember seeing someone years ago...like 2015 or so, have a young girl character who gets into a giant mech which was a "male" robot character. That was mind blowing back then. And this is the second time I've gotten that feeling lol

Thanks! I've made a couple of those myself. =)
  • Options
    meechinmeechin Posts: 25 Arc User
    dikawolf wrote: »

any chance for a vid tutorial to how to do something like that?
  • Options
    meechin wrote: »
    dikawolf wrote: »

any chance for a vid tutorial to how to do something like that?

Sorry for the late response, but I just got back to the game for the April event. I'm not sure what tutorial you need, you can assign separate genders for every costume in the costume creator. It's just a feature of it.