test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aura gone Wrong

areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Items and Crafting
Been searching for a few days for an aura. With the help of some peeps on trade we finally managed to track it down.

150g wasted.

Comments

• Options
    spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Yeah, this aura’s got that shadow-like effect on the body. Have you tried equipping multiple Glint Trail auras?

https://youtu.be/-N6yOLUj1dY?t=100

Next time, ask in zone chat if someone has the aura in question for a quick look, before commiting to it.:) Re: Glint Trail, feel free to contact me in-game (@Spordelia) if you’d like and I can show you.
  • Options
    spordelia wrote: »
    Yeah, this aura’s got that shadow-like effect on the body. Have you tried equipping multiple Glint Trail auras?

https://youtu.be/-N6yOLUj1dY?t=100

Next time, ask in zone chat if someone has the aura in question for a quick look, before commiting to it.:) Re: Glint Trail, feel free to contact me in-game (@Spordelia) if you’d like and I can show you.

I did. He was wearing armor and had Ice skin textures for his body. It made him look awesome. Darkened it just right, so the pale blue turned deep blue. Went to the Ah, grabbed the aura, popped it on.... the f***?!!

*sigh*
  • Options
    jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    The shadow effect is radically different in some zones/instances. You might want to see how it looks outside. In the powerhouse, Vibora interiors, and Canada, it's way stronger than most other places.

Of course, if you don't like it at all, there isn't much you can do.
  • Options
    The shadow effect is radically different in some zones/instances. You might want to see how it looks outside. In the powerhouse, Vibora interiors, and Canada, it's way stronger than most other places.

Of course, if you don't like it at all, there isn't much you can do.

First place I did it was near the Auction Hall. You are right though. It is stronger in other places. The Desert turned her almost oily black. Could barely see the details.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Hehe, the legacy shadow form aura messes with your costume colors! It forces certain color channels to black for some reason.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Hehe, the legacy shadow form aura messes with your costume colors! It forces certain color channels to black for some reason.

Yeah it's awesome, I remember using it to make it look like my character switched into a dark version of their costume in combat