test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190924.2 - Anniversary Week 5

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2019 in PTS - The Archive
Anniversary
  • Something very strange is going on with Sapphire's Concert...
  • Added Anniversary Tote Bag to the event store.

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    [*] Something very strange is going on with Sapphire's Concert...
    [/list]

Thanks for the informative patch notes u3u
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    FOXBAT HI JACKED THE EVENT and took over Sapphire's concept
    Foxbat steals the Show!

All the Foxbatcon Items are this week special vendor
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    BUG: The concept Open Mission doesn't give any reward, doesn't havea scoreboard and doesn't give credit for the new perk

and it plays no Music currently
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Because it's a surprise
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    What was the objective to FOXBAT STEALS THE SHOW?
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    I was hoping for 'Foxbat and Sapphire get married', but I suppose anything potentially involving Foxbat taking over the concert is close enough.

Will Foxbat sing? All will be answered in... 5 hours or so?
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Huh weird. Others did not, but I was able to hear Foxbat's song! It was kinda fun.

I was disappointed to see the jacked up prices on FoxBatCon stuff at the event vendor, relative to Anniversary stuff prices; it sort of takes the shine off an otherwise cool offering. I mean, I have all those costume unlocks already for the most part, so it's no biggie for me. But since those items never drop as loot in their own event, they never end up on the AH, so they are already some of the most unlikely items for players to come by. Do they really need to be more expensive, and require that much more event grind, on top of that?

I noticed there was a Foxbat symbol out the front doors of Champs HQ, so maybe the Mega-D fight will have some Foxbat spin, and/or if we're very lucky, some FoxBatCon loot will drop.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I was hoping for 'Foxbat and Sapphire get married'
    Seriously? You want a stalker to get their way?

Might be a bit triggered... I have a loved one that is actively stalked by a bastard who charms everyone else while hurt those that matter to me. Stalking is not ok. It's not cute, it's not misunderstood. It's fracking wrong.
    Post edited by mordray001 on
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    > @mordray001 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Seriously? You want a stalker to get their way?
    >
    > Might be a bit triggered... I have a loved one that is actively stalked by a bastard who charms everyone else while hurt those that matter to me. Stalking is not ok. It's cute, it's not misunderstood. It's fracking wrong.
    ——————————————————
    ——————————————————
    Meanwhile.......in the game, she’ll learn to love him.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I was disappointed to see the jacked up prices on FoxBatCon stuff at the event vendor.
    They look to be +50% on their normal (FoxBatCon) prices.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Jacked up prices for all future event stores theory gaining traction.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Jacked up prices for all future event stores theory gaining traction.
    Might just be jacked up cuz out of season.
    mordray001 wrote: »

Might be a bit triggered... I have a loved one that is actively stalked by a bastard who charms everyone else while hurt those that matter to me. Stalking is not ok. It's cute, it's not misunderstood. It's fracking wrong.

I've been told they do end up as a couple in the table top material.

Yes, Foxbat is a villain. He does not good things (including, but not limited to, stalking). But this is a definite Draco in Leather Pants scenario. (TVTropes, look it up). Or possibly an argument for a Face-Heel Turn. Or both.

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User

Might be a bit triggered... I have a loved one that is actively stalked by a bastard who charms everyone else while hurt those that matter to me. Stalking is not ok. It's not cute, it's not misunderstood. It's fracking wrong.

Yes, Foxbat is a villain. He does not good things (including, but not limited to, stalking). But this is a definite Draco in Leather Pants scenario. (TVTropes, look it up). Or possibly an argument for a Face-Heel Turn. Or both.
    I don't give one rip about him being a publicly recognized villain or not. I'm pissed off that this stalker based behavior is being encouraged. There is nothing healthy about stalking. It ruins people's lives! I literally can't talk about how fucked up it can get.
    > @spinnytop said:
    > Well that got weirdly serious.
    ——————————————

They should see the people burning alive in MC....but you know, priorities
    edited September 2019

I don't give one rip about him being a publicly recognized villain or not. I'm pissed off that this stalker based behavior is being encouraged. There is nothing healthy about stalking. It ruins people's lives! I literally can't talk about how fucked up it can get.

:facepalm:

You're attacking a strawman. No one is saying it's healthy or encouraging REAL stalking (or use of mind control or real kidnapping, for that matter, all of which were presented in the same mission, and either of which should probably be more concerning). If you can't separate a fictional computer game from reality, maybe you should take a break?

While you're at it, why not go protest the Joker movie for making an outright sociopath into a sympathetic character? Or not, and just accept not everyone likes their fiction the same way you do.
    I ❤️ Stockholm syndrome
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    :facepalm:

You're attacking a strawman. No one is saying it's healthy or encouraging REAL stalking (or use of mind control or real kidnapping, for that matter, all of which were presented in the same mission, and either of which should probably be more concerning). If you can't separate a fictional computer game from reality, maybe you should take a break?

While you're at it, why not go protest the Joker movie for making an outright sociopath into a sympathetic character? Or not, and just accept not everyone likes their fiction the same way you do.
    Fairly well said, though I think you could have done without the last bit.
This discussion has been closed.