test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 9/12/2019

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2019 in Release Notes
10th Anniversary Week 3
The Anniversary celebration continues! This week Destroyer has sent Mega Destroids to attack the Champions Headquarters! Talk with Drifter to find out more.
  • New Mission: Top Ten wants you to visit different tailoring locations! There are specific tailors scattered around the world to visit!
  • New items in store: Retro Sapphire Hair, Sapphire Gemstones, Retro Nighthawk Hood, Retro Defender Shoulders.
  • Weekly Event Store: Archetypes are featured this week!
  • Known Issue: The Retro Defender Shoulders are not showing up under both when selecting shoulders on male avatars, but do show up under left/right and under the costume search.

ZEN Store
  • The Wrecker Archetype has been added to the store.
  • There is a new free pack in the store for 5 Costume Change Tokens. Can be claimed once per account.

Misc
  • Added many new Tailor contacts in different locations.

Powers
  • Fixed a bug where Unstoppable wasn't absorbing damage for its stated amount.

New Archetype: The Wrecker
Strength - Constitution - Recovery
Warden - Brawler

Power Progression:
  • 1 Clobber
  • 1 Beatdown
  • 6 Mighty Leap
  • 8 Unstoppable
  • 11 Demolish OR Roomsweeper
  • 14 Enrage
  • 17 Haymaker
  • 21 Retaliation
  • 25 Brute Force
  • 30 Shockwave OR Havoc Stomp
  • 35 Aggressor OR Endorphin Rush
  • 40 Unleashed Rage
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    A little late for releasing that AT, dontcha think?
    Probably would have leveled that during the Defender Training Program

Also, yay! New costumes!

373fpu.jpg
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    Any word yet on that fix for Energy Storm with the drain triggering the 60 second cooldown which prevents players from firing the blast?
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Powers
    • Fixed a bug where Unstoppable wasn't absorbing damage for its stated amount.

Not quite... but closer
    ONUTQJ5.jpg
  • Options
    It’s very frustrating to find a kitten. Now I have to find a tailor. This makes me feel that hunting dino is the most relaxing thing for me.
  • Options
    spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Great job w/ Sapphire’s hair, spot-on with the ref. art (and very Princess Jasmine-adjacent! xD)
    You guys are killing it with these new costumes. MOAR hairstyles!!!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    TFW Retro Sapphire's outfit is way better and distinguished than Modern Sapphire

I love this hairstyle :grin:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Ten tailor if you're level 16: MC PH, Canada PH, Desert PH, MC's tailor circle, Desert's ground level Tent by the super plane, Canada's npc gathering area, Dojo, Arcane Library, Caprice Club, Workshop.

On top of this, MI PH, Tailor by the crafting table ion MI, The sub in Lemuria, Lemuria's PH, VB PH, The Dock at VB by the gambling ship, Warzone, and the Minefield.

There is also a new dance. Start the Canadian Gothic quest up in Canada. It should be south west from Kiga's shrine. Save a goth, accept quest, and then finish it. When you turn in your quest, go to Vibora Bay > Minefield Club. Find the Goth Kid and talk to him. Have fun with the dance_gloom.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Loving that Tailor NPCs got updated with new costumes as well :+1:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    thank you for the update Kaiserin, the Retro Nighthawk is awesome! it looks very cool! it work kinda well with my main, it remind me of something something robin hood? or something?

is it possible you can make another version with the beak on the hood top longer\remove or just where it wont clip thought nose or maw like the werewolf head and wolf monster head?

Anyway thanks and keep up the good work.
  • Options
    andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    I would like a Blue Falcon type mask/hood/cowl or the helmet Gatcha man has. (also known as Battle of the Planets)