test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reckless Questions!

I'm currently in the middle of making a new Might Build, and I'm wanting to exploit the Reckless Strike feature on Haymaker. However, as of this message the Powerhouse Database doesn't have the Might update in it. I am looking for the quickest way to gain 3 stacks of Reckless. Any ideas?

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Call to Battle at R3 can give 3 stacks to you and allies, but the cd itself is too long to refresh those stacks alone. Iron Chain's Reckless adv can build to 3 stacks w/ just one combo (can also apply/refresh Demolish).

That said, afaik the special adv on Haymaker only requires the buff to exist on you, and not necc that you need 3 stacks (and there's plenty of options to just get one stack of Reckless).

It also seems like Haymaker's special adv is bugged atm and always applies the 30% boost once you take the adv, even w/o Reckless. While nice, that's def not intended..
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!