test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

That Holy Water power you can unlock from the Nightmare Invasion, is it worth getting?

Beyond for build theme purposes, is it a worthwhile power to unlock or is it just window dressing? That's the Celestial power unlock where you can throw holy water to either heal your friends or hurt enemies. Beyond getting the power for any vampire hunter characters, is it worth it?

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Eh, maybe if you like playing Supports and want more options to play around with, but I wouldn't say it's that great. Here are its Rank 1 numbers on a lvl 40 Hybrid w/o gear or stats, if you're curious:
    OLwnRR4.jpg

It also has a 2pt adv to apply 1 stack of Deadly Poison to Illuminated targets instead of Disorient (yay?), and a 2pt Heavenly Mana adv that restores ~10 energy every 2 sec to allies (or drains 5 energy per sec from enemies that can be drained) for the duration.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Thanks. Now I know it's not worth 600 coins. At best that to me is worth 300 (price of one piece of costume usually in the store)