test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Death Rattle bug ....

scifiesascifiesa Posts: 2 Arc User
On none of my characters am I able to replay part one nor get access to part 2. I go to Ladyhawke near Defender and am told she will contact me when new information is available. All of my characters who have taken the first mission have completed it. I was told in-game that there is a known bug that blocks teams from getting the mission but I've only done this solo. Interesting that I can't find any reference to any bus for this mission anywhere ....

Comments

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
    There is a bug where if you played chapter 1 then only logged in that character again once chapter 2 came out, the timer on them reset. Just wait another day and the mission should become available.​​
  • Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    There is a bug where if you played chapter 1 then only logged in that character again once chapter 2 came out, the timer on them reset. Just wait another day and the mission should become available.​​

I'm having a similar issue, but I log in a day later and still can't access the content. One character in particular has only been able to do part 1 and 2, and can only replay part 1. I still can't replay part 2, can't start part 3, and now that part 4 is out, can't access it either. Just logged in and still only the part 1 daily is available to the character.
  • Options
    dialamx wrote: »
    I'm having a similar issue, but I log in a day later and still can't access the content. One character in particular has only been able to do part 1 and 2, and can only replay part 1. I still can't replay part 2, can't start part 3, and now that part 4 is out, can't access it either. Just logged in and still only the part 1 daily is available to the character.

Just logged in again today, on the character mentioned above. Still only able to replay part 1. Still can't start part 3.
  • Options
    blazer2001blazer2001 Posts: 109 Arc User
    I had to replay both part 1 and part 2, so part 3 appears for me, and then I have to play all 3 parts to make part 4 appear for most of my characters.
    I'm the ruler of the fire power.
  • Options
    blazer2001 wrote: »
    I had to replay both part 1 and part 2, so part 3 appears for me, and then I have to play all 3 parts to make part 4 appear for most of my characters.

I've played both parts 1 and 2, but only part 1 lets me replay it. I guess I can try replaying it again, and seeing if anything changes.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I've played both parts 1 and 2, but only part 1 lets me replay it. I guess I can try replaying it again, and seeing if anything changes.
    You have to play the chain in order to replay later missions, but you don't need to wait 24h between parts.
  • Options
    You have to play the chain in order to replay later missions, but you don't need to wait 24h between parts.

I know. The problem is I've played Part 1 and Part 2 but It won't let me play part 3. It also won't let me replay part 2 as a daily. I only get part 1 as a daily.
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 830 Arc User
    I also can't play part three. I waited 24 hours and no change. Did 1 then 2 again, waited 24 hours and 1 shows up but not 3
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2019
    What level is the character? Part 3 requires you to be at least level 20.
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 830 Arc User
    *facedesk* 17