test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 6/13/2019 (Late)

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
Back from vacation, sorry the notes weren't posted!

High Noon at Snake Gulch
  • Added the following titles to the event store: Cowboy, Cowgirl, Loner, Wanderer, Keen Eye.

Costumes
  • Fixed a bug where the Heavy Cannon back for females was missing some materials.

Powers
  • Fixed a bug where Two Gun Mojo's damage variance was too high.
​​

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I’m not sure why change in formula...but titles is not enough to hold a second week of event.

They are nice to have but if you were to do this again and needed to add value then.

Titles and cowboy boots first week

Spurs and cannon second.
  • Options
    serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    Is there a reason why freeform character slots in the services tab were not included in the 20% sale when the news item said EVERYTHING in the services tab was on sale at 20% off including character slots?
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Welcome back! Now...
    327mzy.jpg

Also, yeah. HN this time was severly underwhelming. But I guess it can't be helped.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    barebones#2880 barebones Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Is there a reason why freeform character slots in the services tab were not included in the 20% sale when the news item said EVERYTHING in the services tab was on sale at 20% off including character slots?

Free form Slots have always had their own independent sales, of course when FF slots were $50 USD the sale was 50% off.
    personally I think when they lowered the price of FF slots they should of reset the sale price to 33% off not 20%

this isn't just to be able to get them at a lower price their is psychology involves, in the US market most over the counter cash transactions are based around the $20 bill so a lot of Americans tend to think monetarily in units of 20, in other words if your buying something for $24 USD psychologically your still dropping two bills even if you get change back, but on the other hand if you only have to drop one bill or if dropping a second bill can get you three of the item you buying -you feel like your getting much value for your buck-, secondly the higher percentage off would just make the event feel a little extra special.
    Post edited by barebones#2880 on