test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

666, the Co6tume Conte6t of the Bea6t

Hello everyone, I'm Mordykus from Dawn Radio.

For the many people who don't pay attention (don't lie, I know there are), I play on Thursday, what we call Metal Thursday actually. It turns out that this year, June 6 will be on a Thursday, and I could not miss that chance.

So, for the 6th day of the 6th month for a 6 hours-long show, I will play some of the most demonic metal tunes of my personal musical library on air, all kind of stuff about demons, hell, Satan and many other happy horrors from down there. And since there's no demonic celebration without the proper crowd, I invite those of you who aren't afraid to show up for a little Demonic Costume Contest that I will host and judge. Just show up with your best demonic look, whether is biblical demon, oni, or any otherworldly creature ; the best 5 of you will be rewarded with some globals and 1 Cosmic Key of Power. 5 because it's cool for a pentagram, and only 1 key because... well, I can't really afford more than that, and we don't want demons to get greedy, right ?

Considering my show starts pretty early - 3pm Eastern Time, which is noon PT/ST - the CC will start probably after 6pm EST, once I see enough people showing up and ready. If you come early, of course, you'll be free to wait with the rest of my listeners and enjoy the tunes I'll have ready for that, to get in the mood.

That's about it for now. Feel free to ask anything that you need to know for the CC. See you there !
Mordykus on Dawn Radio