test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

returning player

xmarik69xxmarik69x Posts: 73 Arc User
hey guys, thinking of returning. I haven't played in about a year or so, and was wondering if there's been any passes on any powers or any new power sets introduced. also what sets are top tier now for dps, both melee and ranged as I play both, not a tank player, oh and what's top in healing now?

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Power Armor is top ranged dps, with the rest of the updated sets being about even, and unupdated sets being either even or trailing behind.
    With melee dps every set is about even. I think Unarmed, TK Blades, and Fighting Claws come out just a bit on top.

Top in healing is still Iniquity, Bionic Shielding, Conviction. They haven't really addressed that aspect of healing yet. Life Drain powers are good now though, top for healing being Life Essence. Absorb Heat is a pretty strong newer heal too.​​
  • xkagearashixxkagearashix Posts: 397 Arc User
    what about set passes? if I remember correct the last pass before my hiatus was the elemental powers
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    There have been a lot of changes since then. You may want to check out the release notes to get the full details. Not sure if someone wants to attempt to summarize all of them in a response? I don't think I could do a good job of that..
  • monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 774 Arc User
    Just got Parser up and running again. What is a good DPS number to look for in DPS and for Tanks? For DPS, I have PA maxing around 7.7K but FC only around 4.4K, a pretty big difference. What is a good DPS for Tanks with practically all CON mods? Thanks!