test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone got a jubilee "all the pretty colors" style build?

If someone could please help I'm looking for a survivable blaster build, doesn't matter what kind only that with tinting it can be a bloody rainbow and also be pretty strong. I'd love something quirky and unusual but I'll take what works. Thanks!

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Rainbow powers are usually done with binds; see https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/186637/how-to-have-rainbow-powers. Alternately, a triple beam toggle power armor can set different colors for each toggle. Other than that, you'll get the best effects out of charges (binds fire when you activate a power so you can't practically change color mid maintain) and reasonably bright powers. Not sure the best ranged choice for that, the powers colors show best on are mostly maintains.
  • rhymere#3035 rhymere Posts: 486 Arc User
    I'm not sure what build would give me the most colors for my workout either
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I use the rainbow binds on my Ranged TK toon. Looks very nice, TK colors tend to be bright and pretty. Sorcery or Celestial might be places to look as well.​​
    Now I'm wondering if I can get pretty fireworks/maintains and a lazy healer/buffer aura build in one I'm toying with electricity but any suggestions would be helpful. Here is what I have so far edited from one of spinnytops builds:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=32&n=im retarded but i tried&d=18650Y8QXULa0530711000190418001D0C7C031A001305120311081E00K5001I031J0314052Wf20Cx92MnE10000000000&e=

im retarded but i tried Any / Multiple
    v3.32:32

Super Stats
    Level 6: Endurance (Primary)
    Level 10: Presence (Secondary)
    Level 15: Ego (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Impulse (Int: 10, Ego: 10, Rec: 8, End: 10)
    Level 6: Energetic (End: 8)
    Level 9: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)
    Level 12: Daredevil (Ego: 5, End: 5)
    Level 15: Investigator (Int: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Accurate (Dex: 5, End: 5)
    Level 21: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Electric Bolt
    Level 1: Electric Shield (Electric Vengeance)
    Level 6: Power Source
    Level 8: Ball Lightning (Triplicity, Supercharged)
    Level 11: Medical Nanites (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Ionic Reverberation
    Level 17: Sparkstorm (Rank 2, Electric Personality)
    Level 20: Sigils of the Storm (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Chain Lightning (Superconductor)
    Level 26: Electrical Siphon
    Level 29: Conviction
    Level 32: Lightning Arc (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Gigabolt (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38: Electrical Current (Rank 2, Bad Wiring)
    Adv. Points: 36/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Mach Speed (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Teleportation (Rank 2)

Specializations
    Endurance: Readiness (3/3)
    Endurance: Kickback (2/2)
    Endurance: Outburst (3/3)
    Endurance: Hardened (2/2)
    Sentinel: Eternal Spring (2/2)
    Sentinel: Sentinel Aura (3/3)
    Sentinel: Moment of Need (3/3)
    Sentinel: Rejuvenated (2/3)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: The Rush of Battle (2/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Mastery: Endurance Mastery (1/1)

Devices
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The issue with pretty colors and maintains is that the color change is tied to the keypress, and there's only one per 5-6s on a maintains build, so you get fairly slow changing. That might be okay, but I generally prefer faster color switching.
    The issue with pretty colors and maintains is that the color change is tied to the keypress, and there's only one per 5-6s on a maintains build, so you get fairly slow changing. That might be okay, but I generally prefer faster color switching.

I was just going to change the colors manually in the skill window and do it that way each power a different color
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    alli210 wrote: »

I was just going to change the colors manually in the skill window and do it that way each power a different color

Unfortunately that means while dpsing bosses you won't really see much color switching because of how dps "rotations" work. Then again during Cosmics you won't really see your own powers much anyway.​​