test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Mission: DEMON in the desert

captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Missions and Content
Hi Dev Team!

I'd like to make an proposal for an easy fix to the mysterious DEMON presence at the oasis east of Project Greenskin base in the desert.

As far as I can find out, this area was meant to have a mini-arc introducing the threat of the Elder Worms (and DEMON) for later levels. Unfortunately it looks like this was dropped during launch and is now 'orphaned' content. However this area is still really cool, but without purpose. I'd like to propose adding one mission to Witchcraft in Burnside to 'hook up' this area again into the game. The mission would become available after finishing all the Burnside content just as Witchcraft points the player toward the next mission contact (the professor at the atomic wasteland area). The player should be close to or at level 18 at this point (perfect for the DEMON oasis mobs).

The mission description from Witchcraft would say, "I just received a message from the Trismegistus Council. They have word that DEMON, an evil occult organization, has sent one of their Inner Circle members, Lady Purana, to the desert in search of something. Whatever it may be can't be good. I need you to investigate what they are doing, interrupt any ceremony they may be performing, and defeat Lady Purana if you are able. Report back to me when you are done." Objective: Defeat 15 DEMON members and Lady Purana. Ending mission dialog, "Elder Worms you say? This is most disturbing news. I must inform the Council. Thank you for investigating DEMONs activities and putting a stop to their plans."

The nearby cave (coordinates -358 44 -2520) should be used as the entrance for the level 40 UNITY mission 'Earthworm Gem' as this would be the perfect spot for it, since most likely, this is what Lady Purana is searching for. (See UNITY location thread: https://arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1213169/unity-missions-locations-and-adjustments)
Post edited by captainhunter1 on

Comments