test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New grab alert queue bug

poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Gameplay Bugs
Grab keeps breaking more often and not in the usual way, it says there's tons of players queue'd, never pops, ever, as in doesn't give an option to hit ready, we just sit in queue. And sometimes I can't even unqueue won't let me. I logged on this morning and i was already auto queue'd to grab, why? this has happened several other times too.
This has been happening since the recent patch (Darkness revamp, Punk Lockbox) also sometimes 2 grab alerts appear on the list.

friends having the same issue, making a team of 5 doesn't always fix it, sometimes it never pops, then we got stuck in queue so we went to a smash alert to get us unqueue'd, when we came back, still queue'd.

it's very annoying and keeps happening all the time now, really makes it hard to level.

Y2DT8H.jpg
Post edited by poptartmaniac#8493 on

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    The Devs way of forcing players to play content to level? :)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    The Devs way of forcing players to play content to level? :)

I have 3 pages of alts most of which are level 40, and a lot of them through content, I'm tired of the repetitive stuff, when I make a new toon i just want them to 40 ASAP, If I do missions only till 30-35 maybe because the last five levels take a lifetime through quests over they give mediocre xp at that point.

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    To each their own. I find spamming Grabs about as much fun as a tooth extraction. I'd rather level by missions, but they should fix the queue system in any event.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!