test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Unhappy Thoughts' mysteriously teleporting mobs bug ticket ID #4,812,284

Reported in-game under ticket ID #4,812,284

Citizen Mission 'Unhappy Thoughts': object to take down 7 Psi Strike Teams. Toon was a Fist AT at level 25. Went smooth until I went after 7th (i.e. the last) strike team in northernmost room of mission map. Team -4 Psi agents- was most northerly positioned one. Toggled energy builder on. Selected Slicer mob as target (out of range of energy builder but in range of Thunderbolt Lunge), and Thunderbolt Lunged to close the distance. Used Burning Chi Fist fully charged x 2 to take down most of Slicer's HP, then One Hundred Fists to take out last smidgin of his HP and take down an attacking add at same time. Silence. Other 2 adds from Strike Team have seemingly vanished into thin air. Pull back and spot them IN THE CORRIDOR OUTSIDE THE ROOM. Move towards them and they fade away. I turn to survey room and flash of pink Psi energy round side of intervening crate tells me they're back in the Strike Team starting position. I run round and as soon as both are in view in front of me, they both >pop< out of existence. I turn round to check entrance of room and right enough, there they are IN THE CORRIDOR OUTSIDE THE ROOM again. This time I mouse-select the Proctor before trying to get into pulling range, and that works and they charge me and I take them down. I am assuming that since no other Psi mobs elsewhere in the game behave this way that it is some kind of glitch.

Comments

• ipsissimusalephipsissimusaleph Posts: 16 Arc User
    Reported in-game ticket ID #4,821,308.

Same mission, same room, different mob this time. This time my alt is a Mountain AT at level 25. This time it is the easternmost team of mobs that is the issue (last time the northernmost). Entire PSI Strike Force Team is now down except their Slicer. Every time he takes damage he teleports inside the nearby wall (southern wall of room) where I can't see him and can't put him down. Well, except verbally. As this is a defeat all 7 strike teams mission this is a mission-breaking bug (Slicer is member of team 6 of 7). Last time it was just annoying. Will attempt to work around by tackling 7th team and see if that kites the Slicer.
  • ipsissimusalephipsissimusaleph Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    UPDATE. Team 7 of 7 encountered same bug -2 mobs teleported into the corridor again- but I was able to reach and defeat them before they teleported back into the room, unlike last time. Meanwhile Slicer from Team 6 didn't follow me when I went after Team 7, and I had to pull him away from wall with a long-range attack, bringing him away from start or idling position towards the room entrance. Issue doesn't break mission, but is STILL extremely annoying.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Yup, I've seen this as well...