test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keybind to link buildset to power?

I was hoping to power up my build change a bit by tying it to a power. I'm trying to get my PowerTrayExec 5 power (Pillar of Poz) to trip right after the buildset change is triggered. I've tried a few binds that I've found, but they all seem to either fire off the power or the build change, but not both.

It looked like /bind 0 "+PowerTrayExec 5 $$ buildSet 0" should do it, but it's not. Is there a bindmaster out there with a solution?

Answers

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    It might be that changing builds aborts powers (I haven't tested), but I don't recommend using + in keybinds with multiple commands. Try "PowerTrayExec 1 5 $$ buildSet 0"
  • sedaileysedailey Posts: 34 Arc User
    It might be that changing builds aborts powers (I haven't tested), but I don't recommend using + in keybinds with multiple commands. Try "PowerTrayExec 1 5 $$ buildSet 0"

I tried that and also bind 0 buildSet 0 $$ PowerTrayExec 1 5 and bind 0 buildSet 0 $$ +PowerTrayExec 5, but none of them are working. It only sets off one or the other (usually the first in the string).
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    It's probable that buildSet interrupts power use. You might just look into costume change animations, they trigger when you change builds.
  • sedaileysedailey Posts: 34 Arc User
    It's probable that buildSet interrupts power use. You might just look into costume change animations, they trigger when you change builds.

Yes, but I was shooting for a one-button "Shazam" type swap from an unpowered/low-powered alter ego to a high-powered hero. The dimension swap with his alter ego (think Rick Jones/Captain Mar-vell ) would come with a bit of collateral damage . . . if your standing next to him, expect to get their bell rung.

Even if I drop the idea of the damage/knock from the power, I'm not too excited with my costume change animations (so far I've only got basic and whirl ). Is there a full, updated list of costume transformations someplace? . I would love to see what the others look like and find out where to get each of them (Zen Store/Questionite Store/Recognition vendor/etc. ).