test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to fix Telepathy - Telepathy Framework Revamp

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Suggestions Box
Ego Blast

Mind Opener: Old effect removed. Now gives Ego Blast a 25%-100% chance ( based on charge time ) to apply the Self Awareness buff to the user. This buff is tagged as a Mental State, stacks up to 3 times, and reduces the cost of mentalist powers.

Mental Leech, Shadow of Doubt

When you use these powers, for each stack of Self Awareness on you, their cooldown is decreased by 0.5 seconds.

Mental Storm

When you use this power, for each stack of Self Awareness on you, its cooldown is decreased by 1 second.

Ego Sprites

Advantage: Ego Location - Hitting a target with Ego Sprites refreshes the Self Awareness buff.

Ego Sleep

Advantage: Sensitivity - Targets hit by Ego Sleep now have the Sensitivity debuff applied to them which significantly increases the damage of Telepathy dots on them.

Congress of Selves

Resistance penetration removed. Damage bonus applies to all Mentalist powers. Gives a stacking damage bonus for each one of your telepathy dots on a nearby NPC.

Mind Break

No longer tagged as a Blast.

Advantage: Mental Breakdown - Mind Break additionally consumes Fear and Disoriented for additional damage.

New powers:

Mental Domination

Toggle form. Gives a big bonus to ranged damage, and a small bonus to hold magnitude. The damage bonus scales with Ego, the hold bonus scales with Intelligence. Stacks anytime you apply a Mental State or apply a Hold.

Telepathic Reverberation

Now scales with Endurance instead of Presence.​​
Post edited by spinnytop on

Comments

• Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    CoS is still a hybrid passive? Or was that already a change that was resolved earlier that I forgot existed because I never use CoS.

Decision to make Mind Break not a blast is odd. I really like that advantage suggestion though both from a synergistic view as well as thematic.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    bluhman wrote: »
    CoS is still a hybrid passive? Or was that already a change that was resolved earlier that I forgot existed because I never use CoS.

I'm thinking it's almost guaranteed that it's going to be changed to just be an Offensive passive since that's what it is. It's almost like they forgot to tag it, and hybrid is the default or something.
    bluhman wrote: »
    Decision to make Mind Break not a blast is odd. I really like that advantage suggestion though both from a synergistic view as well as thematic.

Well it was odd for it to be tagged as a Blast to begin with, since it's this massive heavy rupture attack, which makes it an odd fit among the other blasts. I also gains the benefit of Avenger Mastery, which is a property I think it needs to lose if it's going to be propped up as the set's primary dps tool. Would be neat if it gets to keep it in the end.​​
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    TELEPATHY REVAMP

DV3VoL3.jpg
  • Options
    redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
    I would personally just like to see both dedicated Support and Ranged passives for this framework so that players can have more choices and be able to express their own unique play styles without having to go outside to other frameworks.