test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20181127.11 - Winter Event

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Winter Event
  • Fixed a bug where the action figure missions were not triggering properly.
  • Added Snowball Roll and Blizzard costume transformations to the store.
  • Added High Five emote to the store.
  • Added Squall archetype to the store.
​​

Comments

• shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Oh Squall is coming to this event now. Nice :o
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    plz tell me that the bear daily has SCR reward choice added. give me a reason to run this event this year​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    kaizerin wrote: »
    [*] Added Snowball Roll and Blizzard costume transformations to the store.
    oA3XiYF.gifGgD7G5H.gif
    Snowball roll and Snowstorm visuals
    Added High Five emote to the store.
    wtoJtVN.gif
    "I didn't slap you, I high fived your FACE"
    Really? Event only? Why is this not just a Free emote?

MEH!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Nice emotes
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Those costume change emotes are sweet! Nice.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    That.....is like how white people high five

(USER WAS REPRIMANDED HEARTILY FOR THIS POST-frick why doesn't bbcode work here)
    Post edited by bluhman on
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    the costume switch for the blizzard one happens too soon, it should be at the point of white out but happens as soon as it starts pretty much so you can clearly see it
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    the costume switch for the blizzard one happens too soon, it should be at the point of white out but happens as soon as it starts pretty much so you can clearly see it

Would be better, but it seems as if they keep rushing things out.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I can foresee a lot of characters coming up behind growthers and using that high 5 in "interesting" ways.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • thewinxfairythewinxfairy Posts: 70 Arc User
    Can there be an Ice Back Aura? I know fire and Psionic back auras are a thing, would be nice to have an Ice Back Aura added to the Winter Event store
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I can foresee a lot of characters coming up behind growthers and using that high 5 in "interesting" ways.
    BUENOS DIAS MANDY​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • So there's currently a bug where Black Harlequin can't be targeted when he appears. He repeatedly leaps into the air and if your energy builder is toggled on you'll attack him for half a second when he lands but then you can't anymore. It takes 15 minutes for everybody to use enough AoEs to whittle his health bar down enough for Clarence to spawn.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    If it takes 15 minutes he's not being hit by area effects either. It sounds a bit like he's using evasive maneuvers with sleight of mind, but I'm not in position to check at the moment.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Is that the one where his body stretches like a huge, string of black liquorice?
    [NbK]XStorm
  • nbkxs wrote: »
    Is that the one where his body stretches like a huge, string of black liquorice?

Yes, and although that fits his theme, it's a bug since he summons misfit toys but we can't attack him except for that brief moment when he lands.
This discussion has been closed.