test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keep getting DCed.

Everytime I try and log a certain alt in it dc's me. Just that alt. How can I fix this.

Comments

• confedconfed Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    same thing for me but any toon i have which are not alts i log in through the champs luncher which takes for ever then i get to my toon listing pick any no matter it says getting list of maps for about 5 to 10 secs then it dc's me from login server , it was fine about a hr or more ago now i cant get back in ,once i did get a loading bar about half way then it dc'ded me but i cant even get to see that once more , i can get to my list of toons np anytime but after nope .
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Yeah, same; can't get in on any character.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Yar.... I can get to character select, but I dc whenever I try to enter the game.
  • meknomancermeknomancer Posts: 2 Arc User
    Getting the same can't retrieve map message after selecting a character glad its not just me.
  • blackworth1blackworth1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here, but it happens with every single alt.
    I can barely reach about half of the loading screen for the map, then I crash.
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I’m having these same issues.

Correction, it is letting me log in proper now :)
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
    well good! but i cant as many im sure still :(
  • blackworth1blackworth1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Still unable to login.

This time likes to load almost the entire loading bar, then I DC and get brutally sent back to the login screen.
    edited December 2018
    i got in once about 5 mins ago ...hopped to another toon , i needed money to do any cosie stuff so i went to go to hideout nope login in server dc cant back in once again - as of late as im sure for many it seems a roll of a 20 sided dice if you get in or not
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Tried again just now, still busted.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    CO is borking, hard. I can get to Character Select but when I try to log in I get stuck on Retrieving Map and then I get logged out.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    No real problems here of loggin in.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    u guys suck. i created the memes topic so that this would be easily accesible
    vonrV0.gif​​
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    Cryptic is apparently experiencing issues on all platforms. Since they don't yet know the exact cause of the problem, they don't know how long it'll take to fix.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    I have noticed for me when i take a in game picture, or it has to reference a texture and basically any time it has to communicate with the installed game on my computer for reference it tends to do this. It seems to have issues communicating.