test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Recognition vendor powers

The recog store currently has seven powers available to choose from. Since single powers are easier to implement than a whole tree, and because players are commenting how they have GCR tokens with nothing to spend them on, let's create new powers to add to this store. Share a picture or gif and description of your idea below.

Revolver Fanning

tumblr_p2vxtk5wVz1qmob6ro2_r1_500.gif

250 GCR and 100 SCR tokens unlock this new maintain power for Munitions. If created, we would finally have a whole two powers what use single pistol.

X7jxN82.jpg

Comments

• lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    locking it behind a WALL like that

lol what wall GCR store has not been updated in well over a year, most people have nothing in what to spend their GCR in, and even if you were new and didn't have any it takes all of 5 days doing Cosmics to farm 100 GCR and 8-9 days for 250 SCR.​​
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    GCR/SCR store's a great place for kind of edge-case theme powers. Stuff like hydra, which for most pyrokinetics is a pretty specific thing to accomplish doing, calling up a fleet of snake heads to attack things.

That said:
    Lightning Lash - Thunder Lariat - Storm Cyclone
    latest?cb=20130525014111
    Melee Chain powers that utilize electrical damage and can apply Negative Ion effects. Tie it to one unlock? Have three separate ones? Maybe actually integrate this into the main set? This isn't a great example, this was just something that looked cool I found while finding the main thing I wanted to suggest:

Phoenix Invocation
    Calls forth the power of the Crown of Krim via your Heavy Weapon, using it as a staff of channeling.
    latest?cb=20130524163119
    Short-ranged fireball attack that is cast via your Heavy Weapon. As such, is classified as a HW ability. Debatable, but maybe have it be 25 feet and count as melee that scales with Ego? Or maybe have it just be a cool ranged attack that actually gets cast via a staff or something? I dunno. Tossing stuff out here.

Stratosphere Jump
    BeneficialInsignificantHagfish-size_restricted.gif
    Defensive-nature PBAoE that makes you completely untargetable/unhittable, but then strikes down at the ground with a burst of crushing damage. Counts as a threat wipe for the Might tree.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Maybe a player version of that meteor power Qwyjibo uses? :p Or a lesser version of Dino's toxic breath?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Maybe a player version of that meteor power Qwyjibo uses?

Isn't that what Meteor is?​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Isn't that what Meteor is?​​
    possibly... didn't know there was a player ability named that.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Isn't that what Meteor is?
    possibly... didn't know there was a player ability named that.

Full name is Meteor Blaze. Fire Ultimate. Far as I can tell looks just like one of Ape's flaming nuggets.​​