test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Add auras to scoreboards

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
On the scoreboard, if someone had an aura up in Support role, put the icon of their aura next to their name on the scoreboard.​​

Comments

• Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Why?
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I would like role icons in the score list, but aura icons would not be interesting at all for me.

My personal reason for liking role icons is that I prefer to play my ranged dps, and I like to compare my performance to other players. But melee dps can do so much higher sustained single target dps these days that it's pointless to compare to those.

For healers a role icon would also work pretty well I think. Tank and CC scoring would still have some issues, but those can't be fixed either way.
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Alternative:

As the battle goes on, give an aura effect to the players that are top 10 on contribution list, that grows brighter every 500k they do so that people can easily identify who has the biggest penis.​​
  • Options
    lezard21 wrote: »
    ...so that people can easily identify who has the biggest penis.

I'm not sure that this measurement system will be accurate o3o​​
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Alternative:

As the battle goes on, give an aura effect to the players that are top 10 on contribution list, that grows brighter every 500k they do so that people can easily identify who has the biggest penis.​​
    I actually proposed something a bit like this: every time you do certain things (e.g. 10k damage during a dps check) you get a glow aura for short period.
  • Options
    Alternative:

As the battle goes on, give an aura effect to the players that are top 10 on contribution list, that grows brighter every 500k they do so that people can easily identify who has the biggest penis.
    I actually proposed something a bit like this: every time you do certain things (e.g. 10k damage during a dps check) you get a glow aura for short period.

but this is easily missable and I want everyone to know. I suggest a system message pops up on everyone's screen like

"player X dealt 10k damage during the DPS check. Good for him!"​​
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    but this is easily missable
    Depends on the glow magnitude. Or maybe it should set off fireworks or something like a star gain.
  • Options
    Now you are talking my language​​
  • Options
    Your character's head should scale according to your score.​​
  • Options
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Your character's head should scale according to your score.

hmmyes.001.gif

I think we are about to reach a breakthrough​​
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    At least for me it's just about trying to improve, so I like being able to see scores. And in my opinion, the people that don't care about that can just ignore the whole thing.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Alternative:

But some people would end up glowing so bright that your monitor would explode....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters