test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Vikorin the Blind, not so bad.

2»

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 15,341 Arc User
    I'm just gonna go ahead and remind people again that the claim that a Radiant couldn't do Vikorin is completely unproven u3u so any sort of "It's right that a free AT can't do such and such" debate is completely silly.​​
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 559 Arc User
    We need to test thing, but I really have my doubts, the best of the best FF healers are having trouble staying alive if they're not 100% on point, and mind the disable where the CDs on HoT, and shields are concerned.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,070 Arc User
    edited January 12
    My healer build is specialize only to do Eidolon.
    So she has some trouble to do like Virkorin, Dino heal alone with no other healer, or soloing QWZ. But the matter is just 'busy work' then doing other.
    Taking any self rez (power or device) solved everything for me.
    I have no idea for AT but if you are free form, I'd say self rez is must power to take in any location for any type of healer build.

You can also get cheap self rez device from AH. o3o
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 6,311 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    We need to test thing, but I really have my doubts, the best of the best FF healers are having trouble staying alive if they're not 100% on point, and mind the disable where the CDs on HoT, and shields are concerned.
    To be fair, it's not like my FF healers max out on durability. You could probably do it with a mind, blazing, inventor, or witch, I just have doubts about a radiant (radiants have a self-res power but it would be hard to make work properly at viko)
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,070 Arc User
    [Life Essence] works very well as long as team move together with healer, with knowledge of how to avoid Vikorin's knock after CC power.
    I think most AoE heal work good as well.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 645 Arc User
    I found my character that has old, original Vikorin Headdress (Primary Offense). I would assume the basic part of the code is the same, and I have yet to have it Crit. There is some slight damage variance, but always right around the stated amount, for the character.

Does the device version Crit?​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 6,311 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »
    I found my character that has old, original Vikorin Headdress (Primary Offense). I would assume the basic part of the code is the same, and I have yet to have it Crit. There is some slight damage variance, but always right around the stated amount, for the character.

Does the device version Crit?​​
    Given that the original headdress got its effects updated (it used to drain energy from targets) I would assume that it's actually the same code, so if it doesn't crit the device doesn't either.