test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Batman Arkham Knight is crazy awesome o3o

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
I bought it during the steam sale and got it and all its dlc for 12 bucks and it's the crazy dopest batman thing ever O_o that batmobile tank thing is a heck of a thing, and turbo gliding all around the city is stupid fun. Plus graphics. Apparently they got the performance issues ironed out cause it runs like butter \o/

Side note, I like his voice in this better than Bale's voice. Sounds more like the animated series batman, which was always my fave.

Anyone pick up any other surprising gems during the steam black friday sale that you only bought cause they were cheap then discovered you would have bought them even with less discount? Wanna know if there's anything I should keep my eye out for during the winter sale.​​

Comments

• subesan#3467 subesan Posts: 15 Arc User
    I highly recommend playing Arkham asylum first if you haven't!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I bought it during the steam sale and got it and all its dlc for 12 bucks and it's the crazy dopest batman thing ever O_o that batmobile tank thing is a heck of a thing, and turbo gliding all around the city is stupid fun. Plus graphics. Apparently they got the performance issues ironed out cause it runs like butter \o/​​
    Might be that your computer is newer than the machines that had issues running it. I mean a lot of PC games have performance issues simply because the game wants more resources than the system has.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Might be that your computer is newer than the machines that had issues running it. I mean a lot of PC games have performance issues simply because the game wants more resources than the system has.

Eh maybe? My PC is from 2014, close to the year the game came out. However many people who tried it when it first came out, and are playing it now on the same hardware have said that the devs have dealt with many of the performance issues. Of course the game still requires good hardware to run cause... well... cause Batman is just very very shiny o3o​​
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    looking back I missed out on Arkham Knight...and the other ones after that. I did play the first two in that series and really liked them though. The most batman batman games I've ever played.